questions about bronkaid caffeine stack

B

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the bronkaid caffeine stack twice daily to make up 50mg of ephedrine and 400 caffeine. I have stop getting the initial jittery feeling I used to get and the energy boost has worn off greatly. Should I up it to one more serving a day? And if so how far appart should I space it. Also wondering how long it takes for u to notice the fat burn from ephedrine. I've noticed slight change but I feel like its part of my diet

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take your doses 4 hours apart (up to 3x/day) and make sure you're taking it 30-60 minutes before food (minimum) and 2 hours after food for the most benefit. I ran it this way (along with 400-500mg EGCg with the first 2 doses) for about 4 weeks. The first time I ever ran the stack, it was amazing and produced great results. I wouldn't run it any longer than 6 weeks to keep your CNS in check.

How long and how much have you been using stimulants prior to this stack? There's a good chance you're just getting a higher tolerance. It's still working on the fat-burning level; you're just not feeling it.

B

bboyflash

Awards
Research! theres an entire thread called save your money use the ECA stack...check it out

B

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Will taking it 3 times a day increase the likelyhood of it burning muscle mass?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will taking it 3 times a day increase the likelyhood of it burning muscle mass?
With proper nutrient intake you don't have to worry about catabolism. If you're still uncertain just take some BCAA's. The reason for splitting doses is to maximize the effectiveness of ephedra since it's half life is ~4 hours or so. I think midwestbeast put it succinctly in his post about how to dose it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With proper nutrient intake you don't have to worry about catabolism. If you're still uncertain just take some BCAA's. The reason for splitting doses is to maximize the effectiveness of ephedra since it's half life is ~4 hours or so. I think midwestbeast put it succinctly in his post about how to dose it.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kingjameskjf again."

:yup:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
man i never took more then 25mg ed yeesh. now i NEVER use it, i like need2slin and with another stime like a preWO like ASGT, espresso or N2KTS greentea ect, healthyr like that :)