AlphaBurn and HeartRate.....WTF?!?

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Ok,
Just a little background before the "rant" starts.....

Third season runnin Keto for Summer......Macros, are good, Anabolics are good -blah, blah, blah........Plenty of years of experience with my body and how it reacts to most things I add/subtract from my regimens. So here's the current "issue" I'm having......Been on my successful Keto since Valentines Day, running 500mg/wk TestEn, 100mg/day Winny, and 40mg/dy OralTurinabol......Rotating through 2wks on ECY, then 2wks Clen, etc.......
I originally started out using 24mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine + 1 AlphaT2, all 3x/Day for 2wks, then 120mcg/Day Clen for 2wks, etc....Cardio HeartRate was fine/perfect. Goal was/is to keep it between 120 and 130 for 35-45min two times per day.....Recently I dropped the AlphaT2 and substituted it with AlphaBurn, now I CAN'T get my fukin HeartRate above 104!!!!! WTF?!?......my 2wks on Clen I'm fine with my HeartRate, but when I rotate in the EC+AlphaBurn I struggle to get my HeartRate above 104!!!!!
Everything in my regimen is the SAME........Is the form of Yohimbine in AlphaBurn keeping my HeartRate LOW?????? WTF?!?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No. Alpha t2 has methylsynephrine, a weaker cousin of ephedrine. If you were taking MS AND EC, then it makes sense that your heart rate was way higher. FYI, combining MS and EC is a bad idea. Add a thyroidal in there and it spells trouble. I don't think PES supports the use of Alphat2 with EC, and I'd be careful if I were you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0