anabeta and T booster..why not?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
OK..so i picked up two bottles of anabeta..i was planning on running it with a T booster and maybe dermacrine. I've been seeing in threads ' no need for a T booster, run it alone..'..why exactly is this? wouldn't a T booster or derma enhance the effects? mostly i'm asking because its summer and i don't want to take a ' pink magic ' chance and run it alone..with that being said, i'm thinking along the lines of:

anabeta
titanium
derma

if the argument is ' use it alone so you can see what it can do ' I've run titanium and derma a few times and know the effect they have on me..

any input, positive or negative?

Thanks!

Tony

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Tony,

You CAN run AnaBeta with a test booster, we just suggest everyone to first run it solo to fully evaluate AnaBeta's effects on yourself.

One thing I really like about AnaBeta with Titanium is that Titanium has LCLT. I believe Adamantium does as well...so both would work. If i were to recommend a test booster with AnaBeta I would go with an LCLT product like Adamantium or Titanium.

Of course, Erase always can be used with AnaBeta or a the above products as well.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Tony,

You CAN run AnaBeta with a test booster, we just suggest everyone to first run it solo to fully evaluate AnaBeta's effects on yourself.

One thing I really like about AnaBeta with Titanium is that Titanium has LCLT. I believe Adamantium does as well...so both would work. If i were to recommend a test booster with AnaBeta I would go with an LCLT product like Adamantium or Titanium.

Of course, Erase always can be used with AnaBeta or a the above products as well.
Titanium = 1g LCLT and Adamantium = 2g LCLT so going purely off your recommendation of LCLT Adamantium would be the way to go and Nutraplanet is having a sale on the entire Athletix line right now :).

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks for the quick reply Natty, i appreciate it..i understand what you are saying now..you guys must really believe in the product to be saying ' run alone so you can see what it does..' that's awesome! not to mention rare.

in gonna run the titanium and modern bcaa's for sure..maybe ill drop the derma for later..ive taken pics and measurements last night, so im in a good place to see just what i can do with this on a lean bulk, if you can call it that..

thanks again for the clear response!

Tony

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Modern BCAA and Titanium with AnaBeta sounds like a great plan. 2 capsuled products and 1 powdered product...i like it

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
or i could use both, hahaha!
It will be solid either way! Ana Beta is potent on its own, if you do end up using Titanium/Adamantium with it then you will be getting a full 3g of LCLT/day which was used in a lot of studies out there on performance.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Modern BCAA and Titanium with AnaBeta sounds like a great plan. 2 capsuled products and 1 powdered product...i like it
Yeah it may be worth mixing the Adamantium with Modern BCAA because honestly the Modern BCAA tastes horrible lol. Great product but damn ;).

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me just say, having used all three...watch out, awesome products. I really like admantium as it is effective and tastes great. Once your body gets used to the DAA you will be fine. What I mean by that is it gave me some stomach distress for a week, then went away.

Once I get my AnaBeta, its titanium, admantium, erase and anabeta. :woohoo:

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks for the solid advice guys- REALLY looking forward to the rest of the summer with these products!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say, Adamantium is probably the best tasting powdered product I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot. I think its because its a good flavor system and because the pink lemonade fits the ingredients

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let me just say, having used all three...watch out, awesome products. I really like admantium as it is effective and tastes great. Once your body gets used to the DAA you will be fine. What I mean by that is it gave me some stomach distress for a week, then went away.

Once I get my AnaBeta, its titanium, admantium, erase and anabeta. :woohoo:
Just wait until the new Titanium and Formula X comes out ;). I don't want to hijack this thread though, back to AnaBeta!

Let us know if you plan on logging this, would love to see the log!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say, Adamantium is probably the best tasting powdered product I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot. I think its because its a good flavor system and because the pink lemonade fits the ingredients
agreed, the mild tart of the lemonade is very pleasing imo.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
AE14- why the added Erase? cort control? ive never used it.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait until the new Titanium and Formula X comes out ;). I don't want to hijack this thread though, back to AnaBeta!

I am going to go broke because of you guys and PES. Damn you all ;)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE14- why the added Erase? cort control? ive never used it.
I must be honest, Erase is my all time favorite supp. It is the most versatile product on the planet and is a staple in my regiment at all times. For cort control, leaning and drying out, there are few that can match it.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i may log it..i will let you know. im at a good spot with training right now, so it would be a good time to do so..

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
I must be honest, Erase is my all time favorite supp. It is the most versatile product on the planet and is a staple in my regiment at all times. For cort control, leaning and drying out, there are few that can match it.
how about if you were trying to gain a few lbs? im already decently lean, not shredded by any def, but im doing well..

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
plus its cheap. erase is amazing, combine it with iodoral iodine/iodidie (12,5 mg) and you will guaranteed lean the hell out.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards

new titanium and formula x? any details you can give out?

ok...i just got the anabeta and took the first dose- today im at work, so non training day, but tomorrow is bench.
i think ive got an idea of how and what im gonna run..i just need teh titanium and bcaa's- the rest i have laying around. my body has been free from any and all supps for about 3 months now..id run the anabeta solo, but not until this winter..right now im detrained and underweight and NOT happy about it, lol..
anabeta- 2 bottles
titanium- placing order for two bottles
modern bcaa's
transdermal dermacrine
orange triad
need2slin
creatine mono
toco 8
endoamp max

--- will be adding Adamantium later as money allows..

Last edited:
pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on running Anabeta alongside Phytoserms 347 or Testalensis 100?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have went with bcaa nitrate from muscle feast. If using modern bcaa get unflavored and add with reg protein powder and you wont notice it. I went through four tubs when it first came out.

If you dose titanium at 4 caps a day the results are ridiculous. My friend is on 4 caps titanium and 4 AT2 and made it to single digit bf before me. I'm planning Anabeta, titanium and shift for pct after my androhard cycle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new titanium and formula x? any details you can give out?

ok...i just got the anabeta and took the first dose- today im at work, so non training day, but tomorrow is bench.
i think ive got an idea of how and what im gonna run..i just need teh titanium and bcaa's- the rest i have laying around. my body has been free from any and all supps for about 3 months now..id run the anabeta solo, but not until this winter..right now im detrained and underweight and NOT happy about it, lol..
anabeta- 2 bottles
titanium- placing order for two bottles
modern bcaa's
transdermal dermacrine
orange triad
need2slin
creatine mono
toco 8
endoamp max

--- will be adding Adamantium later as money allows..
We should have a bunch more details about the Titanium and Formula X in the next week........o also Division 1 ;)

I would honestly run the stack you have and when your done, jump on Erase/Adamantium stack, it will be great since your getting off Dermacrine, I know you don't need a PCT if your running Derma for only a month, but I'd still go to something more natty right after. Let us know how it goes!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have went with bcaa nitrate from muscle feast. If using modern bcaa get unflavored and add with reg protein powder and you wont notice it. I went through four tubs when it first came out.

If you dose titanium at 4 caps a day the results are ridiculous. My friend is on 4 caps titanium and 4 AT2 and made it to single digit bf before me. I'm planning Anabeta, titanium and shift for pct after my androhard cycle.
I heard his junk grew like 2 more inches too! ;)

PS - I am popping an Anabeta first thing in the morning, can't wait!