Green mag?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I received samples of this from controlled labs. Btw thanks for samples. I love the taste of this. I want to know science behind this type creatine not causing bloating. I know some say every creatine causes bloating. Just want know why this one doesnt?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Magnesium creatine chelate is metabolized differently from monohydrate and all of its variations. Monohydrate requires active transport, whereas MCC (contained in green ma) enters the cell in a way unique to only MCC, NaCC, and KCC.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
mrcooper is correct,

Think of the Magnesium Chelate kind of "forcing" the creatine into the muscle (to produce volume/size) rather than having the monohydrate hang out outside the muscle cell (causing bloating)

Malin819

Awards
I'm currently usging green mag and i dont bloat like mono

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
And the greatest thing of all it mixes amazingly and flawlessly!!!! Oh it also test AWWWEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MCC is great. I love the flavor of Green Mag as well and it does mix well.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Magnesium creatine chelate is metabolized differently from monohydrate and all of its variations. Monohydrate requires active transport, whereas MCC (contained in green ma) enters the cell in a way unique to only MCC, NaCC, and KCC.
Bulls*it. Really? There is no "unique' pathway into the cell. It may....and I use may very loosely here, be a matter of improved efficacy. Creatine Monohydrate does not need a so-called "active" transport, whatever that means. Creatine monohydrate is about the most studied supplement, there isn't much out there on MCC...yet. All creatines are utilized via the Kreb's cycle for ATP production. As far as volumization goes, I am not sure that any have the efficacy of creatine monohydrate. I'm not saying that other forms aren't effective, don't get me wrong here. I like Green Mag, I just prefer creatine monohydrate better for volumization.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bulls*it. Really? There is no "unique' pathway into the cell. It may....and I use may very loosely here, be a matter of improved efficacy. Creatine Monohydrate does not need a so-called "active" transport, whatever that means. Creatine monohydrate is about the most studied supplement, there isn't much out there on MCC...yet. All creatines are utilized via the Kreb's cycle for ATP production. As far as volumization goes, I am not sure that any have the efficacy of creatine monohydrate. I'm not saying that other forms aren't effective, don't get me wrong here. I like Green Mag, I just prefer creatine monohydrate better for volumization.
Is there a reason every time I post anything scientific, you come into the thread, assume a hostile tone, and pick apart my post? What is your deal here?

All I got from your post is:

-You don't know what active transport means. This is 8th grade biology we're talking.
-You think mono is as good as mcc for strength/volumization, if not better (I agree here)

MCC does enter the cell in a unique way due to the chelation. This eliminates possible GI/bloating issues, but I agree, both are equally efficacious, which is great since that value is somewhere near 99%. I prefer to use MCC, but both are terrific options.