PES AnaBeta - Revealed

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At PES we strive to be innovative and create products that deliver results, and wish for all of our valued fans to know they can trust PES with every innovative step we take. We hope our fans respect our honesty and scientific formulations that we refuse to put in a proprietary blend.

The PES philosophy is to let the products do the talking and through this write-up you will see a number of testimonials from the initial AnaBeta loggers (under product test name AnaBeta-01). These loggers were told nothing about the product; they were only to report any effects that they had. We found that every single reviewer had very positive and consistent results. Loggers were taking only AnaBeta and staple supplements. When searching for testers of AnaBeta we purposely chose some of the biggest supplement skeptics we could find. When you get some time go to pescience.com and check out a number of reviews and logs under the testimonials section on AnaBeta.

PES loves science and we always use science to formulate our products, but sometimes the science never translates to the real world. Often science is great on paper but the product is a dud in the gym or on the field. All of our products are extensively tested on elite and amateur athletes and bodybuilders before entering the market.

If you want to learn about AnaBeta read this entire write-up. It is a summary of education on the product and the extract along with a collection of feedback from the initial testers. Feel free to further research the ingredient yourself, browse unbiased reviews online, and make an educated choice. Hopefully soon you will be educating your fellow lifters or teammates about how AnaBeta works to deliver results!

AnaBeta is a product in an all new category of its own. It is a compliant, non-toxic, non-suppressive Anabolic! When PES set out to create a product of this type over a year ago we had a number of ingredients that interested us. We eventually landed on the ingredient of AnaBeta, Anacyclus pyrethrum extract. We read the research on the ingredient which stated an extraction method using petroleum ether (Pet Ether, or PET). We knew this extract would have been commercially impossible to use and produce a viable product for the market and that made economical sense. Instead we used our own method of extraction that proved to be incomparable to any compliant supplement we or any of our local testers had ever used. The method of extraction is unique to PES and we are even considering licensing out the extract in the future.

We knew A. pyrethrum had anabolic properties but we wanted a way of making a more commercially available extract for the constituents that had the anabolic effects. While there is research on A. pyrethrum showing it does in fact have anabolic capabilities via the PET extraction, we wanted to test our extract without claims to the testers. We couldn’t use research of a different extract and pass it off as our own. That is why you will find 20+ people of all different goals and lifestyles have already ran an entire bottle of AnaBeta prior to release.

Time and time again you see new products hitting the market as testosterone boosters. The concept makes sense. Testosterone is the natural anabolic hormone in the human body. If we increase testosterone we then increase our natural anabolism. PES wanted to be more innovative than this. Instead of creating a product that just increases your testosterone …why don’t we find a natural anabolic ingredient that elicits its own anabolic effect without causing any suppression, toxicity, or requiring a PCT? Well, we did exactly that with AnaBeta!

When was the last time you noticed drastic effects in the mirror, in the gym, or on the field with a testosterone booster or any over the counter supplement for that matter? When was the last time you took a testosterone booster that increased your anabolic state so much your body was demanding nutrients like the AnaBeta users have reported…with no suppression? Don’t get me wrong, testosterone boosters have their place. They are great for a libido boost in older men with declining testosterone. But when it comes to making more gains in the gym, building muscle, or getting an edge on the field, you need more than that. You need to be anabolic.

AnaBeta is not another testosterone booster; it is not a supplement that mimics insulin. It is a natural anabolic that works. You can expect all anabolic physiological effects from AnaBeta: Increased lean mass, increased strength, increased power, greater recovery, increased vascularity, physique changes, etc. But remember, you need to be feeding properly towards your goals. Pizza doesn’t make you look like Mr. Olympia.

Ryansm from Anabolic Minds states, “AnaBeta is hands down the best Natural Anabolic I have ever used and that includes many different products…extreme increase in vascularity…very dense and dry muscle…daily noticeable difference in the mirror pertaining to a leaner yet fuller look….increase in strength…fuller muscle bellies and an all day pump….extreme pump while training….strong glycogen storage comparable to strong oral hormones”

AndrewNico ran AnaBeta while training for a bodybuilding show and saw strength gains and muscle growth while on a calorie deficit, something he has never been able to do in the past. Pictures are on our website to prove his success. In 4 weeks his flat bench climbed from 245x3 to 260x2, deadlift increased by 30lbs, and he saw an increase in all auxiliary lifts.

Steve P. from Maine states, “This product seems to make food work better for you. Taking it with protein and carbs gives you a burst of energy. You can actually “feel” it working. It is difficult to describe how this product works. It really seems to help with digestion. Helps a lot with bloat from carbs and/or dairy products. You really just have to try it to understand”

Cont. on next post

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We even had a tester take it during his PCT, describing it as the best PCT he has ever ran, and was the first PCT ever that he did not lose lean body mass. He will never run another PCT without AnaBeta.

Many initial testers experienced an increased demand for ALL nutrients from AnaBeta putting their bodies’ at a high level of anabolism. With this you will have an increase in protein synthesis and an increase in muscle glycogen storage; two common properties of anabolics. You need to feed the demanding muscles towards your goals. You need to be eating protein, carbs, and BCAAs at a high ratio like 8:1:1. Your muscles are demanding to grow, so let them! Feed towards your goals.

AnaBeta is truly a class of its own. The research on the ingredient of AnaBeta compared two different doses of their extract to a control group and a group taking pure testosterone. First it states that Anacyclus pyrethrum is in fact anabolic when taken orally and suggests a testosterone like action. But AnaBeta isn’t just another test booster. The only benefit of AnaBeta possibly being a mild test booster indirectly is it proves AnaBeta is an anabolic that will NOT cause suppression and it will NOT require a PCT. What an amazing additional effect!

By viewing the results in the study and comparing the body weight gains and other factors tested, one group given A. pyrethrum achieved more body weight gain compared to the group taking pure testosterone. We are not going to sit here and tell you this stuff is stronger than testosterone, it doesn’t work quite like that. But it does show A. pyrethrum is in fact anabolic as the increase in body weight is the best marker in seeing how anabolic each extract/group is. What is important to note in the study is the A. pyrethrum groups showed to be less androgenic than the testosterone groups, but more anabolic. This is EXACTLY what we were looking for! We wanted something VERY ANABOLIC and slightly androgenic. A. pyrethrum showed just that. These results are also a key indicator of how A. pyrethrum effects are not from an increase in testosterone but rather through its own independent anabolic effects. If the science isn’t enough for you to believe that just read the feedback from AnaBeta users.

Ben from the UK says: “I saw a fierce increase in hunger and had to bump my calories up accordingly. Despite having a much higher carb intake I finished the run 4.4lbs heavier and visibly leaner and more vascular. It is the best natural anabolic I have ever taken without a shadow of a doubt.”…“My flexed arm measurement increased between 0.3″ and 0.4″. Both measurements were taken in the morning, before training or any physical exertion and without any form of additional supplementation like NO products.
- My flexed arm measurement is at its highest ever
- My weight is higher than it ever is at this level of body fat. AnaBeta has pushed me into new territories regarding weight and arm measurements.
- My flexed arm measurement after training went up to 17.25″ which is also the highest it has ever been as well as being a bigger difference between post training and pre training measurements.”

Andrew, a well trained MMA instructor and athlete reported significant increases in athletic performance and endurance. AnaBeta is equally effective on athletes as it is in bodybuilders. Andrew also felt the strong increase in the protein synthesis and glycogen storage I mentioned. “Let me say this, NOT everyone will respond the way I did but I know one thing is for sure, it’s ANABOLIC. At first I thought it was some sort of GDA. As time went on, I realized it was more than that due to the fact that I could eat more protein than normal and not just carbs. I also noticed that week by week even with all the training I do, my weight continued to steadily climb. My strength especially with dumbbells increased.”… “And believe me it was NOT FAT, because I got leaner and more vascular on my run.”

This compound has not given any users any type of bloating, but rather very lean, hard, clean mass…perfect for both bodybuilders and athletes.

AnaBeta has drawn the attention of many. Not because we hyped it up, but because of the honest feedback all of our beta testers had. Some testers felt effects in 1-3 days, some it took a full 2 weeks. But one thing is for sure; every tester was very satisfied and demanding more! All the feedback on AnaBeta has even drawn attention from one of the biggest supplement industry insiders:

“DSHEA compliant. No suppression. NO PCT. Going to be epic” – Stryder (Sam Hong) CEO of NutraPlanet

If you made it this far, you are among the elite class of people educated on AnaBeta! We know all questions cannot be answered in one write-up. If you have any further questions we ask you please visit the FAQ on our website or visit one of the forums listed on our Contact page. One of the PES Team Members will quickly answer your question and help you with anything you may be confused about. PESCIENCE.com

References:

Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK. Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2010 Aug;8(8):767-73.

Sharma, V., Thakur, M., Chauhan, N.S. and Dixit, V.K. (2008). Evaluation of the Anabolic, Aphrodisiac Reproduction Activity of Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC in Male Rats. Sci.Pharm., 200: 1-13

Ramamani A, Aruldhas MM, Govindarajulu P. Differential response of rat skeletal muscle glycogen metabolism to testosterone and estradiol. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1999 Apr;77(4):300-4.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root) ………. 800mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright folks.....get the $$$$ ready.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I haven't been following this, I'm curious.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks cool, i love new herbs. any links to studies?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Here's a link to one study Vaughn

http://www.scipharm.at/download.asp?id=346

Discussion
Administration of extract resulted in weight gain in treated animals. Testes and epididymal
weights were also increased significantly, while a moderate but insignificant increase in
prostate weight was also observed. The increase in body and organ weights was
comparable with testosterone (Table 1).
Since androgenic effect is attributable to
testosterone levels in the blood, it is likely that the plant extracts may have a role in
testosterone secretion allowing better availability of hormone to gonads [3]. A significant
anabolic effect upon administration of extracts was observable as compared to the control
group, which was comparable to that of the administration of testosterone suggesting a
testosterone type action of the extracts.
The experiment clearly suggests anabolic
steroidal effect of A. pyrethrum.
The enhancement of sexual activity has been directly
correlated to the enhancement of sexual pleasure. Penile erection index is important for
evaluating the effect of administration of extract on erectile function [18]. The aqueous
extract of A. pyrethrum increased the penile erection of male rats, similar to the increase in
penile erection index observed by administration of testosterone. An increase in PEI was
observed in treated groups, indicating the involvement of nitrous oxide (NO) based
intervention
[19].The effect in A. pyrethrum aqueous extract treated group (100 mg/Kg) is
much more pronounced when compared to the administration of testosterone.

Administration of extract (50 and100 mg/Kg b. w.) modified both the orientation as well as
sexual behavior, conclusively suggesting a better sexual performance after administration 108 V. Sharma et al.:
Sci Pharm. 2009; 77; 97–110.
of the extracts. This activity was also validated by the histopathological studies on testis
section of various groups. The results thus confirm that, the drug extracts can be useful in
enhancement of overall sexual performance of male rats. Drug also shows prolonged and
sustained effect in overall sexual performance conducted during this study.
Sexual desire
may be affected directly by increasing serum testosterone level or by having testosterone
like effect. This may be due to the change in neurotransmitter level or their action in the
cell could also changed sexual behavior [7, 20]. Spermatogenesis involves a complex
interplay between the structural element of testis and the endocrine system [15].
FSH stimulates spermatogenesis and LH stimulates synthesis and release of testosterone.
Testosterone causes an increased blood flow and stimulates the growth of the target
tissues. Testosterone cause direct stimulation of spermatogenesis. Our results also show
that there is increase in spermatogenesis and increase in weight of sexual organ in
extracted treated group as comparison to control group [21].
The improvement of in-vivo
sperm count suggests an improved spermatogenic activity of the test extract. Similarly, the
seminal fructose count improvement also indicates that the aqueous extract of A.
pyrethrum enhances the quality of seminal parameters which eventually assist in better
reproductive potential. Preservation of in-vitro sperm count is an indicative that the herb
contains water soluble nutritive substances that help sperms in avoiding death due to lack
of energy. One the other hand the fructose content is also regulated by androgens and
fructose content establishes a narrow relationship among the levels of testosterone and
fructose production by the seminal vesicle [16]. Therefore, the results corroborate the hype
that the plant is capable of being nominated as herbal alternative for improving sexual
function. Since, the herb had a beneficial effect on various physiological conditions
responsible for exhibiting a better sexual performance i.e. improved anabolic activity,
better orientation activities, improvement in seminal fructose level and an overall
improvement in various sexual behavior parameters. Hence, these findings provide a
scientific basis for acclaiming A. pyrethrum as ‘Vajikarana Rasayana’.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright folks.....get the $$$$ ready.
My only question (now) is at what time (CST) tomorrow will this be on NP to add to my cart and complete the sale?

...second to that...the distant 'tribal' sounds...was that DAdams 'bongo rolling' as you posted this thread up, Natty?

Xenonex

Xenonex

Awards
Yes because 20+ logs all with phenomal feedback are totally worthless...:eek:p:
I would direct you to CEE logs as well. Hundreds of phenomenal feedback, and the end result was a product scientifically proven to be inferior to CrM.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
So what is the price going to be? Assuming the $84.99 is just an MSRP that will be discounted heavily?

edit - did any of the testers do bloodwork after?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would direct you to CEE logs as well. Hundreds of phenomenal feedback, and the end result was a product scientifically proven to be inferior to CrM.
CEE is not a case of "does not work". It's just somewhat (tough to quantify a precise amount) inferior.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any bloodwork?

Also, for MOA I'm assuming it's some sort of a phyto-anabolic, e.g. a plant extract that mimics testosterone's anabolic and sexual properties, but doesn't display the androgenic properties? Not sure exactly how that would work other than some sort of selective androgen receptor affinity?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, for MOA I'm assuming it's some sort of a phyto-anabolic, e.g. a plant extract that mimics testosterone's anabolic and sexual properties, but doesn't display the androgenic properties? Not sure exactly how that would work other than some sort of selective androgen receptor affinity?
Correct. If you compare the body weight gains of each group in the study you referenced in the other thread, you will see that when the body weight gain for the 100 AP group was greater than that of the testosterone group the prostate weight was significantly lower, suggesting a dominant anabolic action with mild angrogenic action.

Since there was also an increase in testes weight and through other parameters of the study it likely increases testosterone as an additional effect, but this is not its main MoA. Its effects then would be considered non-AR mediated as if they were caused by any binding to the AR you would not see those same results.

If anyone has read up on Bill Roberts material on non-AR mediated anabolics they might understand a little better

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct. If you compare the body weight gains of each group in the study you referenced in the other thread, you will see that when the body weight gain for the 100 AP group was greater than that of the testosterone group the prostate weight was significantly lower, suggesting a dominant anabolic action with mild angrogenic action.

Since there was also an increase in testes weight and through other parameters of the study it likely increases testosterone as an additional effect, but this is not its main MoA. Its effects then would be considered non-AR mediated as if they were caused by any binding to the AR you would not see those same results.

If anyone has read up on Bill Roberts material on non-AR mediated anabolics they might understand a little better
Yeah, in that study it noted that any androgenic effects were likely due to increased testosterone in the AP group. So, it's a phyto-anabolic AND testosterone booster! Pay dirt!

Also, another study suggests effects last up to 2 weeks past last administration:

"Unlike testosterone, the PEE of Anacyclus pyrethrum shows efficacy in rats tested after the lapse of 7 and 15 days of discontinuation of treatment. This suggests that the drug has prolonged effect and capacitate the treated rats for improved sexual potential."

Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats.
Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK.
SourceDepartment of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470003, India.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20727332

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hehe I just posted those studies in another topic about Anabeta :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root) ………. 800mg

. . .

Which is why we extensively tested it before release. This is innovation. Reviews can be found on AM, or on our website: http://pescience.com/testimonials/anabeta/
^^^Exactly - Josh doesn't do things half-measure. Whether you want to believe it or not Xenonex, AnaBeta truly works! It's a product in a definite class of its own and one I most absolutely recommend!

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, in that study it noted that any androgenic effects were likely due to increased testosterone in the AP group. So, it's a phyto-anabolic AND testosterone booster! Pay dirt!

Also, another study suggests effects last up to 2 weeks past last administration:

"Unlike testosterone, the PEE of Anacyclus pyrethrum shows efficacy in rats tested after the lapse of 7 and 15 days of discontinuation of treatment. This suggests that the drug has prolonged effect and capacitate the treated rats for improved sexual potential."

Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats.
Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK.
SourceDepartment of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470003, India.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20727332
Yessir!

Thanks for taking the time to look into everything and understand it!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Already ordered 8 bottles :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sales you may see kick off as early as midnight tonight, because technically thats tomorrow. Just depends when the stores get around to it after midnight

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Well if this is completely safe to use during PCT as mentioned i'll give it a go and check it out.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir!

Thanks for taking the time to look into everything and understand it!
Like I've told you before, I like to be informed!

Well done on bringing this out. It seems like there's a lot of potential in Ayurvedic herbs. I look forward to trying it out!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Will be placing an order tonight for sure!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if this is completely safe to use during PCT as mentioned i'll give it a go and check it out.
Not only is it safe, but it should also help you recover during PCT by boosting testosterone and increasing libido, all while exhibiting anabolic properties.

I used to think Erase was the best 1:2 punch for PCT for estrogren control and possible cortisol control, but now AnaBeta seems to be an even more perfect fit with anabolism and testosterone boosting effects! Wow!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
With the advice to eat this with a complete meal I am assuming it wouldn't be as beneficial on a cut or for during pct after a chemically assisted cut where carbs are still very low?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I've told you before, I like to be informed!

Well done on bringing this out. It seems like there's a lot of potential in Ayurvedic herbs. I look forward to trying it out!
Huge potential

Not only is it safe, but it should also help you recover during PCT by boosting testosterone and increasing libido, all while exhibiting anabolic properties.

I used to think Erase was the best 1:2 punch for PCT for estrogren control and possible cortisol control, but now AnaBeta seems to be an even more perfect fit with anabolism and testosterone boosting effects! Wow!
Exactly.

As far as an over the counter PCT goes...AnaBeta and Erase would be phenomenal

Xenonex

Xenonex

Awards
^^^Exactly - Josh doesn't do things half-measure. Whether you want to believe it or not Xenonex, AnaBeta truly works! It's a product in a definite class of its own and one I most absolutely recommend!

~Rosie~
Oh ok, you've convinced me now. Btw Rosie, I have yet to see a product from your sponsors you don't recommend.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Wiki says rub it on your schlong. jus sayn

anbes

Awards
Basically, the only active ingredient is the A. Pyrethrun?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, it is what it is. I believe they wanted an illegal synthetic or something.... something that isn't DSHEA compliant.

Oh yeah.. Sorry to be tardy to the party :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's usually what happens on new releases over there. We know it works and thats what matters. Not trying to win anyones approval

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok, you've convinced me now. Btw Rosie, I have yet to see a product from your sponsors you don't recommend.
Then you haven't looked hard enough or not been around long enough. There are some products from my current and past sponsors that I have not used and will not use, or that I have used once and will not again. Not everything is for everyone, and I stick with what works for me and gives me results - as should everyone, IMO.

~Rosie~

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to try it out, my luck it will sell out tonight at midnight lol, and after waiting this whole time I miss it

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I am honored my sense of humor is appreciated here, thanks for the reps bromo's! I wish I would've taken you guys up on the offer to log it a few months back. Oh well, hopefully my money will get right before it's all gone. I'll be watching closely, good luck with this one PES.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what the official max cycling in both dosaging and length? The great dear leader doesnt play around.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have loved all of PES products to come out so far, so I have high expectations of this, I may grab a bottle for a mid-winter bulk but I got a cut coming up around August/September. I will watch reviews carfully, looking forward to this.