PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Page 4 of 36 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Well Gee golly willickers! Slap my ass and call me Sally I think I need to buy a few bottles ASAP!!

I don't think it'll match with my current cut diet but off-season it's a must!

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    people over at b b are dogging it out
    I tried getting involved with that forum site but its so full of crap. Ive boycotted BB.com. The only thing I do now is copy/paste my logs from AM to there and immediately close the window.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. Already placed my order I hope I respond well to this!
    •   

3. I picked up two bottles of this instead of running my first steroid cycle lol hope its as good as the claims

4. Just placed my order.

2x AnaBeta
    2x 500g L-Leucine
    1x Trinitine

Gonna be fun

5. Ordered my 2 bottles as well. Didn't want to miss the boat.
    •   

6. it says its currently out of stock on nutra... is it sold out already? if i place an order for 2 bottles it wont hold up my order for weeks waiting for it will it? and is 2 bottles all we can get?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ash16 View Post
    it says its currently out of stock on nutra... is it sold out already? if i place an order for 2 bottles it wont hold up my order for weeks waiting for it will it? and is 2 bottles all we can get?
    The sale has not gone live yet. It will do so around noon est.

Further...the 2 bottle request was made by Natty as a way to make sure that AnaBeta can get to as many people as possible.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You should already have got the PES Insider sent out this morning.

~Rosie~
    I'm sorry Rosie, I meant the email from Nutra saying it's ready to sell!!
    SEMPER FI!!

9. Is AnaBeta pyrethrin free?

10. We know the constituents of our extract and would not put something out that wasn't safe.

We've been researching and testing different extracts for the past year for a reason . This was one of the reasons we used an extraction method unique to PES as stated in the writeup. There were certain constituents we wanted to avoid and target. Once we figured out how to we started testing

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We know the constituents of our extract and would not put something out that wasn't safe.

We've been researching and testing different extracts for the past year for a reason . This was one of the reasons we used an extraction method unique to PES as stated in the writeup. There were certain constituents we wanted to avoid and target. Once we figured out how to we started testing
    Awesome I can't wait to give it a run. My back needs to heal up quickly

12. How'd you hurt it? Mega-deadlifts?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How'd you hurt it? Mega-deadlifts?
    Being stabbed in the back by Jim Hendry?
    The Historic PES Legend

14. hahaha that one is going to hurt mr. cubsfan
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Being stabbed in the back by Jim Hendry?
    Oh man that was good lol! I love Zambrano's quote "We Stinks"

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How'd you hurt it? Mega-deadlifts?
    Actually it was just one of those stupid little injuries, I just reached down to grab a 40lb dumbbell and felt a stabbing pain. I'm guessing I just reached down awkwardly, or maybe pulled it on back day the day before and didn't notice it right away. Now I am moving around like 90yr old

17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Actually it was just one of those stupid little injuries, I just reached down to grab a 40lb dumbbell and felt a stabbing pain. I'm guessing I just reached down awkwardly, or maybe pulled it on back day the day before and didn't notice it right away. Now I am moving around like 90yr old
    I feel you on that. My last injury was seated military's. I picked up the 80 with my right hand, then went to throw up the 80 with my left.... and..... got it half up, but also felt **** rip in my back. Needless to say I couldnt lower them, and instead had to ask some dude next to me to take them from my hands... as I crawled out the door. My back hasnt been the same since and cant squat or DL anymore.
    The Historic PES Legend

18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I feel you on that. My last injury was seated military's. I picked up the 80 with my right hand, then went to throw up the 80 with my left.... and..... got it half up, but also felt **** rip in my back. Needless to say I couldnt lower them, and instead had to ask some dude next to me to take them from my hands... as I crawled out the door. My back hasnt been the same since and cant squat or DL anymore.
    Man that sucks. I tried to squat right after, thinking it wouldn't hurt it more. Big mistake. Hopefully mine is just a small pull

19. So when the sale goes live on NP i will be purchasing 2 bottles. My question is what else should i purchase to make a lovely 8 week stack? I was planning on some modern bcaa. But i would like to throw some more goodies in there as well. I really respect everyones feedback on AM and would appreciate some suggestions.

20. Would an Ecdy product go well? I'm not a fan of Ecdy, and haven't responded well to it, but seems like the MOAs would line up well (AnaBeta - anabolism, Ecdy - protein synthesis)?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

21. I looked at the modern bcaa as well. I have about a 2 month supply of purple wraath and purple psyko, I would imagine they will work good with Anabeta also right? I still want to run Bioforge V3, but I would hate stacking the 2 since I have never tried either solo

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Would an Ecdy product go well? I'm not a fan of Ecdy, and haven't responded well to it, but seems like the MOAs would line up well (AnaBeta - anabolism, Ecdy - protein synthesis)?
    LCLT? since that is supposed to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells...?

23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    LCLT? since that is supposed to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells...?
    Yes, at 2g a day. Very good idea!

Something like Protocol or Adamantium would get you there, or just bulk LCLT (I use Anavite so I get it in my vitamins already).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I like that combo
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

25. So for the ppl that ran it, would this product be recommended for a pct coming off a recomp cycle, alot of the reviews i read indicated weight gain so i'm a little scared of that attribute ...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
  3. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs