PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Page 2 of 30 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Baraketh View Post
    Well if this is completely safe to use during PCT as mentioned i'll give it a go and check it out.
    Not only is it safe, but it should also help you recover during PCT by boosting testosterone and increasing libido, all while exhibiting anabolic properties.

I used to think Erase was the best 1:2 punch for PCT for estrogren control and possible cortisol control, but now AnaBeta seems to be an even more perfect fit with anabolism and testosterone boosting effects! Wow!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. With the advice to eat this with a complete meal I am assuming it wouldn't be as beneficial on a cut or for during pct after a chemically assisted cut where carbs are still very low?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Like I've told you before, I like to be informed!

Well done on bringing this out. It seems like there's a lot of potential in Ayurvedic herbs. I look forward to trying it out!
    Huge potential

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Not only is it safe, but it should also help you recover during PCT by boosting testosterone and increasing libido, all while exhibiting anabolic properties.

I used to think Erase was the best 1:2 punch for PCT for estrogren control and possible cortisol control, but now AnaBeta seems to be an even more perfect fit with anabolism and testosterone boosting effects! Wow!
    Exactly.

As far as an over the counter PCT goes...AnaBeta and Erase would be phenomenal
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks VT!
    Natty congrats! Can't wait to try it. If it's as good as erase and alpha-t2, then you've got a winner on your hands!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ^^^Exactly - Josh doesn't do things half-measure. Whether you want to believe it or not Xenonex, AnaBeta truly works! It's a product in a definite class of its own and one I most absolutely recommend!

~Rosie~
    Oh ok, you've convinced me now. Btw Rosie, I have yet to see a product from your sponsors you don't recommend.
    •   

6. Wiki says rub it on your schlong. jus sayn

7. Basically, the only active ingredient is the A. Pyrethrun?

8. Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    Basically, the only active ingredient is the A. Pyrethrun?
    It is a unique extract from the roots of A. pyrethrun.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

9. people over at b b are dogging it out

10. Eh, it is what it is. I believe they wanted an illegal synthetic or something.... something that isn't DSHEA compliant.

Oh yeah.. Sorry to be tardy to the party
    The Historic PES Legend

11. That's usually what happens on new releases over there. We know it works and thats what matters. Not trying to win anyones approval
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

12. Quote Originally Posted by Xenonex View Post
    Oh ok, you've convinced me now. Btw Rosie, I have yet to see a product from your sponsors you don't recommend.
    Then you haven't looked hard enough or not been around long enough. There are some products from my current and past sponsors that I have not used and will not use, or that I have used once and will not again. Not everything is for everyone, and I stick with what works for me and gives me results - as should everyone, IMO.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

13. I can't wait to try it out, my luck it will sell out tonight at midnight lol, and after waiting this whole time I miss it

14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    people over at b b are dogging it out
    I also heard we had a black president

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I also heard we had a black president
    Let's see... can you rep multiple times with the new AM?

EDIT: Nope.. still cant!
    The Historic PES Legend

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It is a unique extract from the roots of A. pyrethrun.
    Natty, is this something that needs to be cycled? Or can you stay on it continuously?

17. I am honored my sense of humor is appreciated here, thanks for the reps bromo's! I wish I would've taken you guys up on the offer to log it a few months back. Oh well, hopefully my money will get right before it's all gone. I'll be watching closely, good luck with this one PES.

18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As far as an over the counter PCT goes...AnaBeta and Erase would be phenomenal
    For the guy that ran it as a PCT, do you know what PH/PS/AAS he ran and the details of his full PCT?

19. So what the official max cycling in both dosaging and length? The great dear leader doesnt play around.

20. I have loved all of PES products to come out so far, so I have high expectations of this, I may grab a bottle for a mid-winter bulk but I got a cut coming up around August/September. I will watch reviews carfully, looking forward to this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Natty, is this something that needs to be cycled? Or can you stay on it continuously?
    I'd assume you'd run it like a test booster at 8-12 weeks, since it does have some testosterone boosting effects. I'd love to try it for an extended period of time though...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    people over at b b are dogging it out

That place is so full of hatin', spite, and cynicism. I'd rather drag my sac through broken glass than go over there.......

23. They recommend a maximum of 8 weeks on followed by a 4 week off period.

24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The sales you may see kick off as early as midnight tonight, because technically thats tomorrow. Just depends when the stores get around to it after midnight
    I didn't think this was available until tomorrow?

25. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I didn't think this was available until tomorrow?
    Midnight=tomorrow

26. I see that A1 is advertising it for $74.95. Is this the sale price?

27. No....sale price will be very appealing

28. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    8 weeks on 4 weeks off for maximum benefits. No PCT needed
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

29. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    For the guy that ran it as a PCT, do you know what PH/PS/AAS he ran and the details of his full PCT?
    His name is Mr. 50 on here...I forget the exact cycle and PCT he was running

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So what the official max cycling in both dosaging and length? The great dear leader doesnt play around.
    Official MAX dosing and MAX length?

I would not take more than 6 per day, and not longer than 8 weeks.

Ryansm is 300+lbs and LEAN and was perfectly fine at 4 capsules. Others tried 5 and said it was equally effective as 4, so stuck with 4. Then you have guys like MrBigPR who need 30mg superdrol to feel anything, so he went to 6 caps of AnaBeta and loved it.

I would try 4 caps for 2 weeks before ever considering upping the dose
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    No....sale price will be very appealing
    I'm holding you to that haha

Also, any idea on when NP plans on going live with their sale?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  3. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs