PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Page 11 of 30 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. To the asian fat grandmother ax1,
    I am really wondering what is the use of ur posted big head that reminds me with trash drum ?!
    Is that drum - sorry, I mean head - full with
    Scientific facts or Scientific farts ?!

What -ve agenda u r talking about ?!
    Give your big drum - oh sorry again - ur head a shake .. Re read my 1st post again. I said ( I am NOT saying Anabeta is worthless, we just want to see real proofs ) !
    If it is really work, I will be happy to be the 1st one who use it & I would be PES regular customer.
    I am telling this honest to GOD ...

The initial results looking promises, but I am a BB not a rat !

One more thing, I have NOT & WILL NOT advertise to any other company as some has accused me.
    I am a customer NOT an agent ! Plz try to understand !

2. Quote Originally Posted by NAWAH View Post
    To the asian fat grandmother ax1,
    I am really wondering what is the use of ur posted big head that reminds me with trash drum ?!

Give your big drum - oh sorry again - ur head a shake .. Re read my 1st post again. I said ( I am NOT saying Anabeta is worthless, we just want to see real proofs ) !
    If it is really work, I will be happy to be the 1st one who use it & I would be PES regular customer.

One more thing, I have NOT & WILL NOT advertise to any other company as some has accused me.
    You're definitely getting better about using tact, and getting your point across, LOL!

However, I don't think it's necessary to attack people though, and that goes for people attacking you as well. I do believe that you are trying to express skepticism but it's coming across as hate.

No need to reinforce your point, I think it's been made, and honestly people have to learn skepticism first hand by getting burned. We generally learn best through experience, so let some folks spend $30 and find out for themselves. It's part of the fun of bodybuilding!

I spent $90 for 3 bottles, and I believe that it will either produce great results worth the investment, or I'll be able to sell them. Either way, I believe there is enough evidence to support investing in the product to see if it works for you. That's just my opinion, it seems like it will take something more for you.

Keep watching, and I'm sure you'll get what you're looking for.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NAWAH View Post

No one is saying don't be a skeptic. We were trying to avoid this exact little circus. If you read how AB was initially brought to market you can plainly see we did not hype it.

We liked the science on rats, but knew humans were different, so what did we do? We sent out a TON of product to different people. We didn't let anyone know what was in the bottle and to report everything they felt. This was about as blind of a study as can be performed on this industry. Only people who had a certain level of trust in PES signed up to be a beta tester.

It was the people's reports that let us know we should release the product, and it was the beta testers that reported their results and people got excited. We did not perform a marketing blitz, we did't advertise in FLEX, in fact our marketing is what I can conjure up right here, everythign was word of mouth from the testers (Who had no clue what they were using).

Take it for what you will, there is no way to move around this whole thing. If we only look at compounds that have a ton of human research, well then, there is not going to be much innovation... one can only put Nettle in 300 different things before people disregard that as copying. We found something we thought had great potential and did our own blind study...
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by NAWAH View Post

I know who you are, why your here and who sent you. It is self centered what your doing, please reconsider your actions.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

5. Cant wait for this product

6. Quote Originally Posted by NAWAH View Post

lmao!!! whaaaa?? really dude?

7. Let's try and keep the posts on topic please people.

I am not one for calling someone a troll, shill, hater etc.

At the end of the day we are in this thread for a reason. If anyone is logging the product feel free to post a link. Otherwise keep the comments and questions rolling.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Let's try and keep the posts on topic please people.

I am not one for calling someone a troll, shill, hater etc.

At the end of the day we are in this thread for a reason. If anyone is logging the product feel free to post a link. Otherwise keep the comments and questions rolling.
    troll, shill, hater etc.

Edit: whoops, forgot my question. Can I start my log early?

9. Start it up! All packages are in transit
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

10. This guy is funny. And he's making your thread more popular.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

11. Today is my first full day of AnaBeta. I used 2 caps yesterday to assess tolerance and today I start the max dose of 6 caps a day. Ill be running 2 bottles.

Dosing protocol is
    1 cap with first thing AM shake (15-20 grams)
    2 caps 3 hours later pre-training
    1 cap with post workout shake (40 grams)
    1 cap several hours later
    1 cap with last meal

Running with DCP the first 20 days (DCP started 20 days ago) at 9 caps a day.

Just has my 4th cap with my post workout shake, felt great. Great training great pump. To early to judge and I am taking Pump-bol so dunno how much more of a pump I can get.
  12. NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative

13. looks cool i want to try new herbs :X

free poker

14. 6 caps? why so many?

4 was awesome and I could tell almost no difference with 5

15. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    6 caps? why so many?

4 was awesome and I could tell almost no difference with 5
    I dont really care...notice you say "almost" from 4-5. Im using 6 so even if its 5% better thats what Im paying for. Budgeting is not my priority.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont really care...notice you say "almost" from 4-5. Im using 6 so even if its 5% better thats what Im paying for. Budgeting is not my priority.
    just checkin

17. Quote Originally Posted by NAWAH View Post
    Do not ever try this mistrous supp. until you got solid feedback from many users through trusted forums !

We got really sick of over hyping ..!

You don't want to look at your mirror watching a jerk with long ears after spending your hard earning money on

scam bottles !

I am not saying Anabeta is worthless, but we still need (real life) sufficient proofs through serious volunteers who

are known to all !

And by the way, I strongly believe that Rosie Chee Scott is a member of PES hyping ( advertising ) dept.
    I got (-284) reputation on this post of mine.
    Ok, thats fine .. I respect what you think about me & my post.
    But, does that mean people don't like to see the empty half of the truth glass ?
    Or does that mean my post has been evaluted only be PES team ? ( specially my other personal attack posts were NOT evaluated at all ! )
    I have no idea .. !

Anyhow, here is a suggestion :
    Why not PES run a simple Anabeta trial ( 8 weeks program ) on some particepants under the supervision of a reputive lab ?
    That reputive lab analysis report is surly would be THE SOLID proof for customers, which will rush them in the product like wild stormy rain !
    This will be the best adv. for PES which will never been offered even by PES dearest friend !

And remember, the ground break supp. is what is not working for ALL people, but what works for MOST of them !

18. NAWAH, I completely agree with you. Getting results with a lab facility backing would be ideal. It would substantiate evidence and would be the best way to go in an ideal world. The reason that supplement companies do not do this is due to cost. If we performed such studies the cost would have to be passed onto you, the consumer and make it more cost prohibitive.

The next best option would be to do blind testing as was performed in the beta studies. No beta participant, myself included knew what was in the bottles and was to report their own findings. This resulted in 20~ positive reviews on the product which is why it was launched. You will struggle to find another product which went through such rigorous testing prior to release. Most supplements are formulated with behind the scenes testers rather than all testers writing public reviews. If the product did not work, you would see it. This is a comprehensive way of ensuring the product acted as desired without passing on astronomical costs to the consumer.

If you are interested in the product, read some of the many beta tester reviews and make your decision on whether you want to purchase it or not. If you are not convinced then feel free to wait for more reviews to come in from people who purchased the product with their own money. I hope this answers your queries.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

20. I love Trollz.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

21. Quote Originally Posted by NAWAH View Post

Anyhow, here is a suggestion :
    Why not PES run a simple Anabeta trial ( 8 weeks program ) on some particepants under the supervision of a reputive lab ?
    That reputive lab analysis report is surly would be THE SOLID proof for customers, which will rush them in the product like wild stormy rain !
    This will be the best adv. for PES which will never been offered even by PES dearest friend !
    As others have stated, its costs alot of money to run such a thing and PES is a small company. You would need more than 1 person running the trial, you would need a group of people, and then you would need an additional group of people being fed a placebo.

In all honesty, when it comes to new products its just a small financial risk some of us are willing to take. Am I skeptical? Yes, but I just enjoy trying out new products and weather they work or not is just something I will find out on my own. I wouldnt do this with any company however, Ive had good results from 2 previous PES products so they gained some of my trust and respect to take a chance on AnaBeta. In the past Ive has both success and failures with this method, but its ok. Please just consider that not all consumers have the same mind set or financial situation, some are just comfortable taking the financial risks.

Its fun trying out new innovative products for me, as well as many others on the boards. If your not comfortable doing so, sit back and be patient until the product has a solid reputation and just use products that you know that work for you until then.

22. Logs guys: Live AnaBeta Logs
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

23. just got my bottle today, thanks a bunch josh

I will admit, the new bottles do look pretty sweet, haha.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    just got my bottle today, thanks a bunch josh

When I go jogging I tie a stick and rope to my head and have the bottle in front of me at all times. Gets me going, running very fast.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    just got my bottle today, thanks a bunch josh

Saving for post-competition bulk or jumping on it now?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

26. Got my bottle too, thanks!

27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Saving for post-competition bulk or jumping on it now?
    post comp. running daa+lclt right now.

really anxious to see how it works on a bulk

28. I have a question on how I should use it. I'm currently in an all out war to recomp I really wanna burn fat while gaining muscle and making advances in sttrength I will be on ephedrine/ caffeine for another two weeks should I begin my anabeta immediately after? And will it help with size dif at all?

29. I received my bottles as well, I am looking forward to giving it a shot.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    I have a question on how I should use it. I'm currently in an all out war to recomp I really wanna burn fat while gaining muscle and making advances in sttrength I will be on ephedrine/ caffeine for another two weeks should I begin my anabeta immediately after? And will it help with size dif at all?
    I would start it now...it can be used for that exactly. Just look at Andrews pics while on a calorie deficit: http://pescience.com/testimonials/anabeta/
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209