PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Page 11 of 36 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    Oh snap. Will anabeta be useful for my recomp? And can I use it while taking neovar recomped? Rosie?
    Yes, AnaBeta would be perfect for a recomp.

Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    Oh and how would it react to my ephedra caffeine stack? Cuz if anything ill start it right after
    Josh mentioned that it could possibly "tone down" any appetite increase and enhance thermogenesis, but it really depends on the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Excuse my confusion but is this a testo booster or what? If not, what is the MOA?
    See posts #1-2 of this thread.

~Rosie~

2. Mine shipped yesterday. So excited to start. My friends order shipped today so we'll both be starting next week. He also ordered a bottle for his dad so it'll be interesting to see what he has to say about it.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
    •   

3. So guys will we be seeing some logs?

4. I'll be logging it...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

5. I'm 19 can I take anabeta? Its a nutrient partitioner/anabolic. But no shut down. Ok?
    •   

6. I would wait until you are 21. It has nutrient repartitioning effects but its not just a nutrient repartitioner.

At 19 you are naturally anabolic already!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. The orange and black caps are bad ass. Digging the smell, too. Yes, I smelled them. I smell all of my supps. Stick my nose right in there and take it in...........Stop looking at me like that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would wait until you are 21. It has nutrient repartitioning effects but its not just a nutrient repartitioner.

At 19 you are naturally anabolic already!
    lol, so true. I had better results at 19 with a crappy diet and no supplements in any way than I do now with supplements.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

9. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    I'm 19 can I take anabeta? Its a nutrient partitioner/anabolic. But no shut down. Ok?
    You could, but at 19 years old, all you need are the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs), IMO, and I don't recommend using supplements other than those until you are older and have built up a solid training base - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

10. Ok, so I put my order in, Its out to be shipped and now Im getting bored,

Whats next for PES!!!! Im ready for it
    This message was paid for by the Russians

11. I'm thinking of logging it

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ok, so I put my order in, Its out to be shipped and now Im getting bored,

Whats next for PES!!!! Im ready for it
    Bored?

The BetaStim (won't be called that, though) is next on the PES release list, I believe.

~Rosie~

13. I've tailored my dieting to fit my goals. And I've tried testosterone supps before just never PH. I really wanna try this

14. Quote Originally Posted by bi0hazurd View Post
    I've tailored my dieting to fit my goals. And I've tried testosterone supps before just never PH. I really wanna try this
    There's really no need for you to use such supplements. You can do a lot with the right nutrition and training for your goals and needs. Honestly.

~Rosie~

15. An herb is pretty basic, maybe it will set you down the fun dark path! I mean arnold ate his breakfast of champions at 15 so at 19 a natural anabolic is fine, maybe a slight waste of money but its his wallet

16. If I buy it I will give an honest log on it. So that people my agae can see what it did to a 19 YO

17. for those using in a pct, what do you recommend?
    running along side a SERM as soon as the steroid cycle is over or should there be a waiting period? like a couple weeks or so..
    also have Erase lined up.. interested to hear some input on how this could be played out.

18. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    for those using in a pct, what do you recommend?
    running along side a SERM as soon as the steroid cycle is over or should there be a waiting period? like a couple weeks or so..
    also have Erase lined up.. interested to hear some input on how this could be played out.
    I'm starting it tuesday as part of PCT.

Torem
    AnaBeta
    Titanium/Adamantium

Erase added in the 3rd week

19. Nice!! so you are starting the anabeta immediately?
    and what were you cycling?

if this stuff is half as good as im hearing, its gonna make for a GREAT post cycle

20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Nice!! so you are starting the anabeta immediately?
    and what were you cycling?

if this stuff is half as good as im hearing, its gonna make for a GREAT post cycle
    Starting it immediately.. ran andromass/androhard (2wks dymethazine 4wks andromass 6wks androhard)

I'm hoping it'll keep my appetite up through PCT.. I gained 9lbs and leaned out slightly eating just over maintenance.

21. good stuff.. good luck to ya. i feel ya on the appetite
    will be following this product closely.. i still have a month or so till pct

22. AnaBeta as a natty anabolic is a great PCT addition. I am anxiously awaiting my bottles as we speak.

For the first time users, while it is quite stackable, I highly recommend using it solo for the first run, just to gauge its strength. After that....stack away

23. For PCT, AnaBeta would be an add on, not a replacement for a SERM. It will help keep anabolism up, and maybe a little test boosting (think OTC test booster), but won't recover your HPTA the way a SERM will.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

24. good point, i would never consider running a strictly otc pct. i do have my tamox tabs on hand, i may have made that a little unclear in my last post..

25. would it be pointless (or harmful) using anabeta with erase?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
  3. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs