PES AnaBeta - Revealed - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Page 11 of 23 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Well I'm at day 11. What really sucks is my middle finger was smashed between 2 16' boards, so I haven't been able to lift since last tuesday. I did however do a light leg workout yesterday, which consisted of cardio, some leg machines, presses, calve raises etc. I was sweating more than ever, and I got a pump in upper body, even though I didn't do any upper body. My body is changing (mirror) even though I have missed a lot of days. I have a lot of fat to lose, but I think the fullness, is making me look better. My libido is up as well. Other supps are just, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Purple PsyKo, and White Flood V2
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review so far. I am glad it is working for you.I wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back on it and do it justice!

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    I snapped up a couple at the presale price. I think herbals are good for the smallest of benefits, and are largely placebo. But for such a bargain, why not give it a try? Even the after sale price is reasonable. especially with what people have paid in the past for absolute garbage like Pink Magic, Tropinol, Prime etc etc. I definitely drink alot more water, and smash a bit more food - But then I always have a good appetite, and drink lots of water so who knows. The Pump is there though without a doubt. Hopefully a pound or two would be nice though, at the end of the 8 weeks. time will tell! I just love the fact your not pushing stacks and high doses, and you dont have retarded marketing with ridiculous claims. God, I hope you can continue to conduct your business in this way, you may even start a trend! Honesty in the Supp industry? well......unlikely, but way to get the ball rolling PES.
    Thanks for the feedback, and the compliments. We knew from the beginning how we wanted present PES and our products to everyone. We like to put ourselves in the customers shoes and go from there
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I have just added week 1 results to my log if anyone should be interested
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice laid out feedback -- much appreciated.

Keep that water intake high. It is important to drive the nutrients to the muscle. The extra water wont cause you to hold any water weight...just might make you pee a little more at first since until you adjust
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nice laid out feedback -- much appreciated.

Keep that water intake high. It is important to drive the nutrients to the muscle. The extra water wont cause you to hold any water weight...just might make you pee a little more at first since until you adjust
    You are most welcome

I will keep the water intake high.
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I've been on AnaBeta for since July 1, and haven't experienced the affects people are talking about.
    Hunger...no difference, Thirst...no difference, Pump...no difference, Energy...no difference, Libido...no difference, Focus...no difference, Body Thermo...(ME meets expectations) some difference however, Strength gain...(EE Exceeding Expectation) I was able to gain new PRs on Flat Bench & DL, as well as Seated Calve raises.

So, I may not feel the affect, but the effects are there!
    The only other supps being taken are Kre-Alkalyn & Jack3d.
    I was dosing: 1 dose 2 caps with meal after WO ( I workout at 3am) 2 dose 7hrs later, 3 dose, 7 hours later. This was for the 1st week.
    I have since changed my dose for the second week to: 1 dose 45 - 60 min pre WO, 2 dose post WO, 3 dose 7 hours later, 4 dose just before bedtime. It doesn't affect my sleep at all hence my last dose is just before I sleep.

On non-WO days I still take 4 caps, I just spread it through out the day as evenly as possible.

Hopefully I'll start feeling more of the bennys this week...but as long as the strength is happening I'm not too concerned...I wonder if it's an age thing as to why I'm not feeling the effects???
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

What is your age? Not sure this would have an effect or not, just curious.

What is your weight? Possible you are one of the few who may need up to 6 capsules. Maybe try this for the next few days and see what happens

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

2 caps with another meal
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 808Pump View Post
    I've been on AnaBeta for since July 1, and haven't experienced the affects people are talking about.
    Hunger...no difference, Thirst...no difference, Pump...no difference, Energy...no difference, Libido...no difference, Focus...no difference, Body Thermo...(ME meets expectations) some difference however, Strength gain...(EE Exceeding Expectation) I was able to gain new PRs on Flat Bench & DL, as well as Seated Calve raises.

So, I may not feel the affect, but the effects are there!
    The only other supps being taken are Kre-Alkalyn & Jack3d.
    I was dosing: 1 dose 2 caps with meal after WO ( I workout at 3am) 2 dose 7hrs later, 3 dose, 7 hours later. This was for the 1st week.
    I have since changed my dose for the second week to: 1 dose 45 - 60 min pre WO, 2 dose post WO, 3 dose 7 hours later, 4 dose just before bedtime. It doesn't affect my sleep at all hence my last dose is just before I sleep.

On non-WO days I still take 4 caps, I just spread it through out the day as evenly as possible.

Hopefully I'll start feeling more of the bennys this week...but as long as the strength is happening I'm not too concerned...I wonder if it's an age thing as to why I'm not feeling the effects???
    I'm curious to know your weight as well, as i believe that would have the biggest influence on someones results at a particular doseage. Diet, training, and lifestyle aside, of course.

Are you taking capsules with high fiber meals?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  145 lbs.

Got my Anabeta this morning. Took 1 capsule before breakfast & i started vomiting Should i take it only with meals ?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prider View Post
    Got my Anabeta this morning. Took 1 capsule before breakfast & i started vomiting Should i take it only with meals ?
    Some people report stomach discomfort from herbal compounds. Try dosing with meals to see if that solves your issue.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

got my bottle friday.. will be starting this coming saturday as part of my post cycle. pretty excited to run this with all the positive reviews ive been seeing.
    anywyas i was doing a little research on the ingredients and pretty much came to conclusion that the only documented effect (on rats) was increase in libido.
    then again i guess it would be impractical to set up free weights for albino rats..
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    got my bottle friday.. will be starting this coming saturday as part of my post cycle. pretty excited to run this with all the positive reviews ive been seeing.
    anywyas i was doing a little research on the ingredients and pretty much came to conclusion that the only documented effect (on rats) was increase in libido.
    then again i guess it would be impractical to set up free weights for albino rats..
    You must not have seen all the studies, there's one that shows anabolism and testosterone increase (in rats). The anabolic effects were greater than testosterone administration, while androgenic effects (prostate size) were less. Highly anabolic effect, low androgenic sides = winning!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    You must not have seen all the studies, there's one that shows anabolism and testosterone increase (in rats). The anabolic effects were greater than testosterone administration, while androgenic effects (prostate size) were less. Highly anabolic effect, low androgenic sides = winning!
    yes, but when you take anabeta WITH testosterone you get the ultimate win!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, but when you take anabeta WITH testosterone you get the ultimate win!!!!
    YOU would know that first hand, wouldn't you
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    yeah maybe you can point me in the right direction, i just googled anacyclus pyrethrum dc extract.. idunno
    definitely not doubting its effectiveness, or i wouldnt have bought it.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Check out the first page of this thread for some more info too...
  17. Diamond Member

what i find interesting is how people seem to be reacting differently to anabeta. i have read that some report lethargy, while based on my results i would recommend it as a energy/endurance booster.

the only thing that seems to be consistent is the fact that EVERYONE seems to be reacting positively to anabeta.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

solid link.. thanks.]
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Some people report stomach discomfort from herbal compounds. Try dosing with meals to see if that solves your issue.
    Yup agreed. I saw another poster said it bothered his stomach a little when he took on an empty stomach, but then he took with a full meal and was A OK
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Yup agreed. I saw another poster said it bothered his stomach a little when he took on an empty stomach, but then he took with a full meal and was A OK

I had the same problem (natty is referring to me) and I now take my caps with protein/carb rich meals and I've been fine since.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Well, if it was supposed to be taken with high fiber meals only I may be SOL considering I am on the Metabolic Diet and don't eat even 30g of carbs a day
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

How long is everybody running it for? Standard 4 weeks or longer?
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

4 weeks is the standard...1 bottle. Some are taking 6-8 weeks
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    The behavioral effects are cool...but we honesty did not even care about those. We were focused on the changes in the change in body weight, testes weight, seminal vesical weight, prostate weight, etc. These are the same parameters often used to test the anabolic and androgenicity of steroids
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

The behavioral effects are cool...but we honesty did not even care about those. We were focused on the changes in the change in body weight, testes weight, seminal vesical weight, prostate weight, etc. These are the same parameters often used to test the anabolic and androgenicity of steroids
    i appreciate you clearing that up.. im pretty new to the game, and the science is beyond me
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

No worries...we got it on lockdown
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

No worries...we got it on lockdown
    You got that right!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The one thing that I got to say that I love about Anabeta is the fact that hunger increases dramatically, I mean for a guy like me that is always welcomed as I enjoy eating food more than gettin it in LMAO
  29. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The one thing that I got to say that I love about Anabeta is the fact that hunger increases dramatically, I mean for a guy like me that is always welcomed as I enjoy eating food more than gettin it in LMAO
    Actually I hate that fact, but after a few days you learn to manage it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yup...even for those leaning out and are afraid of a possible appetite increase, the best way to combat it is eat more high protein foods. Wont make you fat....but will build muscle.

Or stack it with some stims that suppress appetite if they are really that concerned
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  31. Diamond Member

Yup...even for those leaning out and are afraid of a possible appetite increase, the best way to combat it is eat more high protein foods. Wont make you fat....but will build muscle.

Or stack it with some stims that suppress appetite if they are really that concerned

indeed.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Well, if it was supposed to be taken with high fiber meals only I may be SOL considering I am on the Metabolic Diet and don't eat even 30g of carbs a day
    Lol, a high fiber meal would potentially alter the rate & amount of absorption. If you take a fiber supplement or eat high fiber meals it would be best to take your supplements around them.

Us low carb guys are alright there, though.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Just an FYI Nutra is expecting to be out of stock in the next 7-14 days, but the out of stock should not be for too long
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  34. Registered User

What is this about taking Anabeta with high fiber meals?

Homeostasis DEMANDS that I'm obese so I don't eat a lot of carbs...
  35. Diamond Member

Just an FYI Nutra is expecting to be out of stock in the next 7-14 days, but the out of stock should not be for too long

if this is the result of high demand, then let me be the 1st to congratulate you and pes!!!!!!
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

The feedback from AnaBeta users is certainly causing a spark we were not ready for, in a good way!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah Anabeta is selling fast no doubt about it, and lots of people are enjoying their run with it.
  38. Registered User

Would anyone mind enlightening me on the fiber question I had?
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

EDIT: High fiber can effect the absorption of carbs....there is no specific interaction with AnaBeta
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  40. Registered User

Thank you. I'm on my 16th day so far...

EDIT: High fiber can effect the absorption of carbs....there is no specific interaction with AnaBeta

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
  3. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105