Best summertime Products

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What are the best products for the summertime / beach trips?

1.) GlycerGROW - Gives your muscles volume, crazy pumps and a natural diuretic
2.) Any kind of AI - Cuts unwanted fat, hardens muscles and gets rid of bloating
3.) Tanning oils (mixed with pheramones? HA!)
4.) Dandelion Root & Bannnanaannaannas - Natural diuretics
5.) Arginine / Cirtulline - Pumps obv

Hmm what else?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good list, RR. I always carry a little pill case with a few goodies when I'm out in the Summer. Particularly, my Need2Slin for those barbecues and cookouts (like they really have whole grain buns on hand, lol).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

2.) Any kind of AI - Cuts unwanted fat, hardens muscles and gets rid of bloating

Hmm what else?
GMS would be great before the beach. Everything else on your list is good minus arginine :p. I'd obviously add creatine nitrate and agmatine before a lifting session immediately followed by hitting the beach. Arachidonic acid would also be nice for the round-the-clock fuller look.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmm what else?
I gotta ask....how do you take your glycergrow? I am really interested in it, but I have read about the taste issues. Could it be mixed with WF or other pre w/o?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta ask....how do you take your glycergrow? I am really interested in it, but I have read about the taste issues. Could it be mixed with WF or other pre w/o?
It doesn't taste good by any means lol, but it's really not all that bad. I've just taken scoops and dumped them in my mouth and took a shot of water. I've also mixed it in with whatever else I'm taking pre-workout. Both work fine ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly how I use GG now, dump 2-3 scoops in (whatever) preWO mix, shake it like H3LL, then chug it...after 2-3 weeks I got used to the saltiness of it....good to go!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Currently running pink magic, buddy of mine gave me a bottle so I figured I'd try it. Also taking creatine nitrate, using mesomorph as a pre wo. any recommendations on what else I should toss in for a better look at the beach?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Currently running pink magic, buddy of mine gave me a bottle so I figured I'd try it. Also taking creatine nitrate, using mesomorph as a pre wo. any recommendations on what else I should toss in for a better look at the beach?
As you know, PM probably wont do anything. For the beach look, 3 shots of vodka the night before hitting the beach should help.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you know, PM probably wont do anything. For the beach look, 3 shots of vodka the night before hitting the beach should help.
I loved the beta version that I got to run. Bought a handful of the retail versions and tried running it twice and got nothing.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Just noticing very solid workouts, but I believe that is from adding more carbs into the diet lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Have a friend that preaches about a couple shots before bed get ur abs "popping"...although I believe him, the way he says it cracks me up.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Lol, any supplements that may help? Or is vodka it:p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's because the beta version =/= retail version.
Yep. Unfortunately. I was certainly disappointed in it since they used quotes from my log in the writeup and release and it was nothing like what I ran.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Would glycergrow be good to toss in with pm, and creatine nitrate?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would glycergrow be good to toss in with pm, and creatine nitrate?
If you're already using CN, I wouldn't. Both are solid products, and I'd stagger them so you're letting your body break from something, but still get the pumps.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks a lot, I think I'm going to try the animal stack after cn.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMS would be great before the beach. Everything else on your list is good minus arginine :p. I'd obviously add creatine nitrate and agmatine before a lifting session immediately followed by hitting the beach. Arachidonic acid would also be nice for the round-the-clock fuller look.
Definately agree with the use of ArA (x factor) & Agmatine along with GMS....regarding Pink Magic, although I haven't bought any since the IC release a year ago and don't believe it to do all that it claimed to be and/or do....DO feel at the very least it's a decent pump product...always got pretty solid pumps when using it...fwiw...

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
Great list! You could always throw in a "pre contest" like cream such as Ab FX...pull as much water out as possible. Throw in black coffee as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the products listed... and i'll toss one of my own, sorta on topic...

In the summer i like taking Ergogenix AfterMath post workout. The flavors taste great, and i mix them with ice for a delicious post workout slushie which really cools me off. I'm not a huge believer in the post workout recovery drink hype, i usually just eat a meal... but in the summer i love these things. They're a nice tasty way to get some protein and vitamins post workout.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, I do that with LG BC+EAA's! So freaking tasty.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
why is glycerglow banned from NCAA., Would this fail a drug test? I want to stay away from creatine and this looks like a good option.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
why is glycerglow banned from NCAA., Would this fail a drug test? I want to stay away from creatine and this looks like a good option.
Good option for what? Performance-wise, it may actually hurt you unless you're endurance training.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I scoop it right into my mouth. The mixibility is the issue, not the taste IMO. (It floats at the top of a shake.)

It's salty... When scooped into the mouth and washed down with white flood or fruit punch or anything sweet, it has a sweet/salty combo and tastes great.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's considered a diuretic. Diuretics are banned because they mask REAL drugs sometimes.

As far as the NCAA goes, GMS/GG goes on and off the list, depending on the year AFAIK.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
GMS does not volumize your muscle cells. It actually pulls water out of them.
This is partially true. It aims to volumize the muscle fascia, NOT the muscle cell.

If you know about muscle fascia, you know why and how GG works, and how it is favorable to building muscle.

Fascia and Muscle Link

All of this ties in with:
1) Why we stress HYDRATION right on the product labels

2) Why our customers get optimal results

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is partially true. It aims to volumize the muscle fascia, NOT the muscle cell.

If you know about muscle fascia, you know why and how GG works, and how it is favorable to building muscle.

Fascia and Muscle Link

All of this ties in with:
1) Why we stress HYDRATION right on the product labels

2) Why our customers get optimal results
I am pretty well-versed in the muscular system, fascia/fascicles included. Personally, I don't buy it, but let's pretend for a minute that fascia-stretching is really the goal of such programs as FST-7 ;). Using GMS will not stretch the fascia; rather, it will actually crush it in the opposite direction while stretching it from the inside. The net effect is no volumization of fascia. Again, none of this matters since fascia stretching is a load of bs (I know you posted that article, but it cites 1 largely irrelevant source...) IMO.

GMS is not favorable for building muscle, and may actually be detrimental if not hydrating properly, but it is a good endurance product for those taking part in sport activities. It is also a great emulsifying agent if you are consuming certain other compounds such as ArA. I would never advocate it for straight weightlifting, however.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty well-versed in the muscular system, fascia/fascicles included. Personally, I don't buy it, but let's pretend for a minute that fascia-stretching is really the goal of such programs as FST-7 ;). Using GMS will not stretch the fascia; rather, it will actually crush it in the opposite direction while stretching it from the inside. The net effect is no volumization of fascia. Again, none of this matters since fascia stretching is a load of bs (I know you posted that article, but it cites 1 largely irrelevant source...) IMO.

GMS is not favorable for building muscle, and may actually be detrimental if not hydrating properly, but it is a good endurance product for those taking part in sport activities. It is also a great emulsifying agent if you are consuming certain other compounds such as ArA. I would never advocate it for straight weightlifting, however.
I came.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
N2slin- will help with pumps
Powerchew- Take the BCAA if you know you're meals are going to be spaced a little more out than normal. The preworkout you could use if you are out late (not that I advise this) to stay more awake
Ancient Strength- As I am definitely more full on this

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
N2slin- will help with pumps
Powerchew- Take the BCAA if you know you're meals are going to be spaced a little more out than normal. The preworkout you could use if you are out late (not that I advise this) to stay more awake
Ancient Strength- As I am definitely more full on this
I usually just toss a scoop into all the water I drink, of BCAA's, xtend

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I use it as a intra-workout but now I see a lot of people take it as a pre-workout. Wish I had tried it that way.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I usually just toss a scoop into all the water I drink, of BCAA's, xtend
I would rather get the feeling of food personally than drink more water. I don't want to be extremely bloated down with water if I'm out cruising the beaches. Also I know exactly how much I am getting of BCAA at one time