Best Slin Product

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok so ive been looking to start a slin product, i know the main ones are Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, SlinSane but i found Slin from LG Sciences for 9.99 for 120 caps and it seems too good a price to pass up.

Are the results from all the slin products worth the extra price i mean AP is like 30$ or so and i can get 3 bottles of Slin for that.

Just want your opinions.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Need2Slin, Slin-Sane, and always hear good things about Recompadrol. Glycobol sucked for me personally.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Need2Slin, Slin-Sane, and always hear good things about Recompadrol. Glycobol sucked for me personally.
bump on need2slin. head and shoulders above the others in my experience. I've tried anabolic pump, recompadrol and slin sane as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Need2slin seems to work for everyone. I have a buddy who has to stop lifting due to injury and he gave me purus labs slin shot........totally sucks for me. I take 4, 2 caps doses a day and it doesnt do d!ck.

2 need2slin's and 1 recompadrol is the ticket.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so ive been looking to start a slin product, i know the main ones are Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, SlinSane but i found Slin from LG Sciences for 9.99 for 120 caps and it seems too good a price to pass up.

Are the results from all the slin products worth the extra price i mean AP is like 30$ or so and i can get 3 bottles of Slin for that.

Just want your opinions.
I personally would recommend Need 2 slin or recompadrol. I've seen these talked about alot.Need 2 Slin users have had great results and recompadrol users had very good results as well so while I would say Need 2 Slin is the better product with very noticeable results either is a decent choice. If you choose to go with Need 2 slin I'd go get it quickly as this stuff sells out quickly alot of times.I would give Need 2 Slin the edge here as the Best Slin Product its some serious stuff I doubt you'd be disappointed.Feel free to ask any questions you have once you have researched these 2 products a little more.I'm happy to help in answering your questions.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin is a great product and the only one I can speak for. I haven't tried any other slin products, but I'm very happy with Need2slin :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump is my all time favorite for average carb meals, slin sane for larger carb meals or around workout time. I use to use pslin for this, but it is no longer made.

Mike

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump is my all time favorite for average carb meals, slin sane for larger carb meals or around workout time. I use to use pslin for this, but it is no longer made.

Mike
my memory is a bit hazy, but wasn't p-slin just a higher dosed anabolic pump? As in taking 2 or 3 AP caps was basically the same as taking p-slin.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've used p-slin, glycobol, slin sane, and need2slin

need2slin is by far the best out of the batch.....what i'd like to do is get need2slin and a bottle of slin sane....and dose them 1 each 2 times a day....this would give awesome results and would extend the life of a bottle of need2slin for a longer period of time

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2Slin is my favorite nutrient partitioner, and I've tried all the ones out there. However, everyone responds differently.

Is Need2Slin or any other partitioner better than LG Slin, that depends on you and the use.

IIRC, Slin is basically ALA and cinnamon (maybe one other thing like chromium?). At that point, you could basically use regular ALA and try that out. Puritan Pride has buy 1 get 2 free, and you can get it very cheap. ALA is good for a lot of people, and has some good health benefits.

However, ALA is not the best form of ALA. Na-R-ALA is ~100x better IIRC. There are even studies showing (in rats/mice) that life expectancy increased in those using R-ALA (not sodium bonded, just the R isomer), but decereased for ALA (S and R isomer racemic mix). The S isomer is not natural or produced in the body, so it's a waste product that could have negative effects. That was enough to turn me off of ALA and go for Na-R-ALA.

I currently use Na-R-ALA in Glycobol/Need2Slin (use both interchangeably) for my ALA and glucose control. I feel this is probably the surest way to get the health (and insulin) benefits. Need2Slin also has several ingredients that activate cAMP for further weight loss/control and insulin control. Need2Slin also does not build up toxicity like products containing Vanadyl can do (particularly the form of VS in Glycobol, BMOV).

So, if you want to try it out for $10, you can (probabbly should) and it may suit your needs. However, after you've done that you can try another nutrient partitioner if you're not satisfied and see which works best for you.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I ended up just getting 2 bottles of slin to see hoe t works for the price its not much of a gamble since I bought 5 bottles of natadrol I didn't have enough for need2slin lol running an 8 week natadrol run at 10 caps a day plus the slin. But after I try this slin I'm gonna try need2slin to compare.

Nman

Nman

Awards
Need2slin is a great product and the only one I can speak for. I haven't tried any other slin products, but I'm very happy with Need2slin :)
My exact thoughts. I use Need2Slin and can really feel the difference. I have all my clients on it as well and the bottom line is IT WORKS!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice much of a difference between Slin-Sane and Need2Slin. If anything Slin Sane gave me better pumps in the gym.

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
I recently found P-slin maybe 5 months ago...I wonder if its still available. I'll have to dig and find where I found it...see if its still there. P-Slin was a great slin product.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
P-SLin is still avaliable i was going to get it but decided against it for whatever reason.

I do have a question regarding some of these supposed Insulin Mimickers, im not very well educated on these supplements really my first time ever looking at them but i see two different types of dosage one being usually 3 times a day before meals with carbs in them (Anabolic Pump, Slin, Recompadrol, Need2slin) Then theres the products that you only take before your preworkout which nonetheless based on reviews seem more effective with the exception of Need2slin (Slin-Sane, P-Slin) So what is the difference between the two different types of products, any different effects to speak of?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's not much real difference in most of them if you look at the ingredients. The main difference IMO is those that use Na-R-ALA and those that don't. Glycobol and Need2Slin do, the others do not.

Norvaline is used in SlinSane and Need2Slin to increase vasodilation and increase pump. You can use any of them to increase pumps pre-workout, just dose it with carbs 30 minutes pre-workout (NP 60 minutes pre-workout) and you get good food pumps.

Recompadrol kinda falls into a 3rd category since it uses HCA (prevents adipogenesis) as well as the usual gymnemic acid and corosolic acid found in the rest of the products. Berberine is another component in Recompadrol and Glycobol, but my body/GI does not agree with berberine...

Need2Slin is also unique because of the cAMP pathway it uses for partitioning as well as fat burning (forskolin). It gave me the best results, especially when stacked with NTBM Gear which increases the bioavailability of protein, which was then shuttled to the muscles by the N2Slin. Great combo IMO.

So, they all basically use the same pathway, but Na-R-ALA, gymnema and corosolic acid (banaba leaf or lagerstroemia (which is crepe myrtle)) are the superstar of nutrient partitioning IMO, and good for overall health. (also 4-hydroxyisoleucine found in fenugreek and pterostilbene, but no one seems to include it yet)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's not much real difference in most of them if you look at the ingredients. The main difference IMO is those that use Na-R-ALA and those that don't. Glycobol and Need2Slin do, the others do not.

Norvaline is used in SlinSane and Need2Slin to increase vasodilation and increase pump. You can use any of them to increase pumps pre-workout, just dose it with carbs 30 minutes pre-workout (NP 60 minutes pre-workout) and you get good food pumps.

Recompadrol kinda falls into a 3rd category since it uses HCA (prevents adipogenesis) as well as the usual gymnemic acid and corosolic acid found in the rest of the products. Berberine is another component in Recompadrol and Glycobol, but my body/GI does not agree with berberine...

Need2Slin is also unique because of the cAMP pathway it uses for partitioning as well as fat burning (forskolin). It gave me the best results, especially when stacked with NTBM Gear which increases the bioavailability of protein, which was then shuttled to the muscles by the N2Slin. Great combo IMO.

So, they all basically use the same pathway, but Na-R-ALA, gymnema and corosolic acid (banaba leaf or lagerstroemia (which is crepe myrtle)) are the superstar of nutrient partitioning IMO, and good for overall health. (also 4-hydroxyisoleucine found in fenugreek and pterostilbene, but no one seems to include it yet)
Milas pretty much covered it here. Nice info here man! :goodpost:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just buy bulk Na-R-ALA

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Need2Slin, Recompadrol, bulk Na-Rala, Slin-sane.

My favorite is Need2slin and recompadrol stack.

Or you could try Humulin-R(that's insulin...the injection kind, lol!)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just buy bulk Na-R-ALA
Need2Slin, Recompadrol, bulk Na-Rala, Slin-sane.

My favorite is Need2slin and recompadrol stack.

Or you could try Humulin-R(that's insulin...the injection kind, lol!)
LOL, the BEST slin product IS insulin!

Na-R-ALA is good, but at least where I've looked the price approaches that of Need2Slin and Glycobol per serving. I'd rather pay the marginal extra and get more of the stuff I like (gymnema, corosolic acid, forskolin, norvaline, etc.)