i wanna buy a natural Test boaster but which one ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
okay as the title says i wanna purchase a natural test boaster im thinking maybe activate extreme but theirs so many out their whats your thoughts on the best current tests boasters money can buy ??

would really appreciate peoples views as their are so many and ive read so many logs of people saying most are all junk.

purebred

I'm actually interested in seeing someone's authetic lab results showing an increase in test levels. I'm definitely going to be doing this if I ever take a test booster. That probably won't happen for another year though. I'm doing what I can with just food and whey isolate powder then going into some creatine + BA and after that I will consider some of the legal test boosters.

I'd just be more convinced if these test boosters came with blood work results in the write-up. I'd be sold instantly.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate or Phytoserms-347 would be my choices. HCGenerate is the best I've used and its available at Nutra for 45$ right now which is a steal

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i was thinking about daa its quite a new product to the market isnt it ? thanks for the replies people :)

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into my first run with test force 2(DAA) , and am honestly mad at myself for waiting this long to try it. DAA is the real deal. Look no further

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into my first run with test force 2(DAA) , and am honestly mad at myself for waiting this long to try it. DAA is the real deal. Look no further
:p

yeah and for $20 why not? rave reviews of it on AM.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
okay as the title says i wanna purchase a natural test boaster im thinking maybe activate extreme but theirs so many out their whats your thoughts on the best current tests boasters money can buy ??

would really appreciate peoples views as their are so many and ive read so many logs of people saying most are all junk.
Activate Xtreme and DAA have solid science behind them. Personally vouch for anything by driven sports including triazole. It's an AI but it boosts test as part of it's action. There are some interesting other products on the market, but these are ones that have a good track record.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA caps, since the taste is pretty awful from what I hear. SNS offers them for a great price.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I just got finished phytoserm 347 and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!

My next one on the list is formadol

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
DAA caps, since the taste is pretty awful from what I hear. SNS offers them for a great price.
Actually DAA taste is very mild, mixed with anything flavoured and you probably won't really notice it. There are also some flavoured options from PP and E-Pharm (Testforce 2).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me, i usually dont take test boosters alone unless im purely looking for sex drive. i stack with another test booster or a GH booster like HGHup

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into taurus nutritions daa-hcg, it is daa with added calcium lactate-30 day supply for $15. i mix it with either wyked or fruit juice and the taste is very doable.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually DAA taste is very mild, mixed with anything flavoured and you probably won't really notice it. There are also some flavoured options from PP and E-Pharm (Testforce 2).
I agree. Bulk DAA mixed in a shake or flavored drink is barely noticeable. I'm just coming off of DAA myself and I noticed a very slight libido enhancement and that's about it. Much better options for test boosting IMO, but I know a lot of other people love it.

HCGenerate or phytoserms for me

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i've been interested in Anabolic Design's BULLK

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, I must have heard from a bunch of sallies.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1. HCGenerate
2. Phytoserms 347
3. DAA

Ive tried tons of them. I myself use DAA along with HCGen or Phytoserms when I take a natural T booster or during PCT.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm right there with you on the vote for activate xtreme.another test booster I believe you would enjoy is Hcgenerate.
also reps to you sir for doing your homework before hand.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
My test booster (Cellucor P6 Extreme) is crap, but it was a gift so ill finish the bottle.
My DAA (Chaotic Labz Annihilaite) I've heard is a monster of a product - but it's only been a week and I probably wont see true effects for another couple days.

But my numbers have been up in the gym and im leaning out and relatively strong for my weight. So something working :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I usually try to stack test boosters that have two different profiles. My next test booster stack and PCT is going to be HCGenerate with Core Test by Core Nutritionals. After 4 weeks of that I'm going to drop the HCgen and run the Core Test for another 4 weeks with Prime @ 9 caps per day.

Lots of options out there man. Play around and have fun. And more importantly share your results!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually try to stack test boosters that have two different profiles. My next test booster stack and PCT is going to be HCGenerate with Core Test by Core Nutritionals. After 4 weeks of that I'm going to drop the HCgen and run the Core Test for another 4 weeks with Prime @ 9 caps per day.

Lots of options out there man. Play around and have fun. And more importantly share your results!
I like to combine two different type of products as well.....I'm into Forged Post Cycle stacked with Phytoserms....just started the Phytoserms 2 days ago but I'm hoping for some nice results as I've heard Phytoserms is awesome

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The E.A.T Stack! Erase/Adamantium/Titanium, can't get a much bigger test boost then this stack + lowers estrogen. The combo of DAA, LCLT and Testofen is amazing for a big test boost.

APSFAN

Awards

My advice is to get a bottle of Testalensis 100 by APS Nutrition.. This is an AWESOME Test Booster that is the closest thing to a Pro Hormone that you can buy.
This product increases your Test Levels by 347% while decresing your Estrogen levels by 30%.
You will put on some size and your strength will go through the roof!! Trust me TESTALENSIS 100 is the best out there!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

Same. I think test boosters each have a unique mechanism and profile. With that being said its just a whole other adventure of trial and error.

SuppStand

SuppStand

Awards
DAA is great, but BPI's A50 is surprisingly strong. Give it a try.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Reservatrol is an AI? Just one more reason to drink red wine before bed.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey, i wanted to get some solid opinions.

I am about to turn 20 and am looking into the natural test boosters also. I work at the Vitamin shoppe, but due to a newer staff no one really knows to much about the test boosters.

Any solid help would be great :)

Also, is it true or not that you need to take an AI with the DAA due to an increase in all forms of test?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am about to turn 20 and am looking into the natural test boosters also. I work at the Vitamin shoppe, but due to a newer staff no one really knows to much about the test boosters.

Also, is it true or not that you need to take an AI with the DAA due to an increase in all forms of test?
You don't have to run an AI with DAA, I find it's been over exaggerated a little. If you end up taking an AI I'd go with Erase, it will also boost test a little more as well. Best DAA product on the market right now imo is Adamantium, the DAA/LCLT combo works amazing, also NAT which is a bonus for pre-workout. Taste seems to be a concern for some people, it has never been my #1 concern when taking any supplement, but I must say Adamantium is the best tasting supplement I've ever used:)

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

Which forms of test were you worried about?

underthesun

Awards
Diesel Test Hardcore or Purus Labs Recycle are also good test boosters.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Just from what I read it Aromatizes easily, sorry if I'm saying it wrong, just getting into this kind of stuff. Also what is NAT And CLT? thanks for the responses guys

vishnu10003

Awards
Within 2 weeks of taking phyto my total T went from 560 to 650. I would go with phyto or HCGenerate

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Within 2 weeks of taking phyto my total T went from 560 to 650. I would go with phyto or HCGenerate
That is pretty good results man. So you got bloods before and during phytoserms?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just from what I read it Aromatizes easily, sorry if I'm saying it wrong, just getting into this kind of stuff. Also what is NAT And CLT? thanks for the responses guys
Nat is N-acetyl-tyrosine, it will increase energy and aggression when taken pre-workout, works amazing and a good alternative. LCLT is L-Carnitine L-tartrate, it will increase androgen receptor density which will increase the overall effects of DAA. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor so this combo works perfect together. We have had great feedback from Adamantium. There is a few current logs on Adamantium right now if you wanna check them out, plus some past logs, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/177452-athletix-sports-logs.html

vishnu10003

Awards
Yes, I took bloods during my 3 week stint of phyto.. In beggining and at about 2 1/2 weeks.

Want to run HCGen alone to guage it but am thinking about stacking..

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is a great and proven product. I also like Activate Xtreme and Bioforge V3.