Best way to stack Active Xtreme, Triazole, and DAA Powder

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

Best way to stack Active Xtreme, Triazole, and DAA Powder

I'm wrapping up a 12 week cut (at week 8 of Kris Gethin's Plan - Really enjoying it...) and my next phase will be a slow lean bulk. I've used Activate Xtreme in the past and had good strength gains from it. I only half dosed Xtreme last time to see how I would react then after 3 weeks I went to full dosage. I only used for a total of 6 weeks (instead of the 8 weeks possible). This time I want to use for a total of 8 weeks at recommended dosage of 4pills a day along with Triazole and DAA Powder. I planned on using Triazole dosage at 4 pills a day. I've never used DAA but the container of it that I got (Serious Nutrition Solutions) says you can use up to 12 weeks. Finally to my question: Should I start the DAA during my cut (4 weeks left) then continue 8 weeks into my bulk or should I wait and start this at the same time as the Activate Xtreme and continue taking it 4 weeks after the Xtreme? Any other recommendations?

My stats are: 5'8", 155 lbs, 10% BF, Lifting / Training for 18 months

2. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're using Activate Xtreme then keep the Triazole dose at 3 caps/day. I would also limit the DAA to 3g/day.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

AX: Weeks 1-4
    DAA: Weeks 1-4
    TZ: Weeks 5-8
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would switch the Bulk DAA and just add in Adamantium, full dosing of DAA and LCLT. The LCLT will help increase the effictiveness of the whole stack.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I would switch the Bulk DAA and just add in Adamantium, full dosing of DAA and LCLT. The LCLT will help increase the effictiveness of the whole stack.
    Not really: "Put simply, researchers agree that LCLT’s ability to up-regulate androgen receptors in not intrinsic, but rather preventative in conjunction with intense exercise. This is directly attributable to decreased skeletal muscle damage as described in the Volek study (prevention of free radical accumulation by xanthine oxidase)."

And a study: Kraemer, William J.; Spiering, Barry A;, Volek, Jeff S.;, Ratamess, Nicholas A.; Sharman, Matthew J.;, Rubin Martyb R.;, French, Duncan N.;, Silvestre, Ricardo; Hatfield, Disa L.; Van Heest, Jaci L.; Vingren, Jakob L.; Judelson, Daniel A.; Deschenes, Michael R.; Maresh, Carl M. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and l-carnitine. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise (July 2006):38 No. 7 pages 1288-96.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not really: "Put simply, researchers agree that LCLT’s ability to up-regulate androgen receptors in not intrinsic, but rather preventative in conjunction with intense exercise. This is directly attributable to decreased skeletal muscle damage as described in the Volek study (prevention of free radical accumulation by xanthine oxidase)."

And a study: Kraemer, William J.; Spiering, Barry A;, Volek, Jeff S.;, Ratamess, Nicholas A.; Sharman, Matthew J.;, Rubin Martyb R.;, French, Duncan N.;, Silvestre, Ricardo; Hatfield, Disa L.; Van Heest, Jaci L.; Vingren, Jakob L.; Judelson, Daniel A.; Deschenes, Michael R.; Maresh, Carl M. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and l-carnitine. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise (July 2006):38 No. 7 pages 1288-96.

Yes so according to the investigators, less muscle damage may have resulted in more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, which resulting in increased testosterone tissue uptake and enhanced luteinizing hormone (LH), which also has been shown to elevate testosterone levels, release via feedback mechanisms. So when his testosterone is higher and your adding in LCLT, the effects will be stronger imo

Now even tho LCLT is not a test booster on it's own (does not via direct stimulation of T secretion) , the increased availability of androgen receptors may help enhance testosterone uptake and produce better all over effects. I can sure feel the difference when adding LCLT to a big test boosting stack. Also many on the board would agree.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes so according to the investigators, less muscle damage may have resulted in more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, which resulting in increased testosterone tissue uptake and enhanced luteinizing hormone (LH), which also has been shown to elevate testosterone levels, release via feedback mechanisms. So when his testosterone is higher and your adding in LCLT, the effects will be stronger imo

Now even tho LCLT is not a test booster on it's own (does not via direct stimulation of T secretion) , the increased availability of androgen receptors may help enhance testosterone uptake and produce better all over effects. I can sure feel the difference when adding LCLT to a big test boosting stack. Also many on the board would agree.
    I don't disagree with any of your points, but I just think it's overblown. I have run LCLT with DAA and DAA solo, and there was zero difference in my T levels.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

I guess to each their own

Similar Forum Threads

1. DS triazole activate lean xtreme stack
    By roflcopter808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 05:30 PM
  2. Triazole + Active Xtreme Log
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
  3. not sure what weeks to take active xtreme or 6-oxo during PCT
    By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4