Best way to stack Active Xtreme, Triazole, and DAA Powder

SchadO

Awards
I'm wrapping up a 12 week cut (at week 8 of Kris Gethin's Plan - Really enjoying it...) and my next phase will be a slow lean bulk. I've used Activate Xtreme in the past and had good strength gains from it. I only half dosed Xtreme last time to see how I would react then after 3 weeks I went to full dosage. I only used for a total of 6 weeks (instead of the 8 weeks possible). This time I want to use for a total of 8 weeks at recommended dosage of 4pills a day along with Triazole and DAA Powder. I planned on using Triazole dosage at 4 pills a day. I've never used DAA but the container of it that I got (Serious Nutrition Solutions) says you can use up to 12 weeks. Finally to my question: Should I start the DAA during my cut (4 weeks left) then continue 8 weeks into my bulk or should I wait and start this at the same time as the Activate Xtreme and continue taking it 4 weeks after the Xtreme? Any other recommendations?

My stats are: 5'8", 155 lbs, 10% BF, Lifting / Training for 18 months

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you're using Activate Xtreme then keep the Triazole dose at 3 caps/day. I would also limit the DAA to 3g/day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would switch the Bulk DAA and just add in Adamantium, full dosing of DAA and LCLT. The LCLT will help increase the effictiveness of the whole stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would switch the Bulk DAA and just add in Adamantium, full dosing of DAA and LCLT. The LCLT will help increase the effictiveness of the whole stack.
Not really: "Put simply, researchers agree that LCLT’s ability to up-regulate androgen receptors in not intrinsic, but rather preventative in conjunction with intense exercise. This is directly attributable to decreased skeletal muscle damage as described in the Volek study (prevention of free radical accumulation by xanthine oxidase)."

And a study: Kraemer, William J.; Spiering, Barry A;, Volek, Jeff S.;, Ratamess, Nicholas A.; Sharman, Matthew J.;, Rubin Martyb R.;, French, Duncan N.;, Silvestre, Ricardo; Hatfield, Disa L.; Van Heest, Jaci L.; Vingren, Jakob L.; Judelson, Daniel A.; Deschenes, Michael R.; Maresh, Carl M. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and l-carnitine. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise (July 2006):38 No. 7 pages 1288-96.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really: "Put simply, researchers agree that LCLT’s ability to up-regulate androgen receptors in not intrinsic, but rather preventative in conjunction with intense exercise. This is directly attributable to decreased skeletal muscle damage as described in the Volek study (prevention of free radical accumulation by xanthine oxidase)."

And a study: Kraemer, William J.; Spiering, Barry A;, Volek, Jeff S.;, Ratamess, Nicholas A.; Sharman, Matthew J.;, Rubin Martyb R.;, French, Duncan N.;, Silvestre, Ricardo; Hatfield, Disa L.; Van Heest, Jaci L.; Vingren, Jakob L.; Judelson, Daniel A.; Deschenes, Michael R.; Maresh, Carl M. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and l-carnitine. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise (July 2006):38 No. 7 pages 1288-96.

Yes so according to the investigators, less muscle damage may have resulted in more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, which resulting in increased testosterone tissue uptake and enhanced luteinizing hormone (LH), which also has been shown to elevate testosterone levels, release via feedback mechanisms. So when his testosterone is higher and your adding in LCLT, the effects will be stronger imo

Now even tho LCLT is not a test booster on it's own (does not via direct stimulation of T secretion) , the increased availability of androgen receptors may help enhance testosterone uptake and produce better all over effects. I can sure feel the difference when adding LCLT to a big test boosting stack. Also many on the board would agree.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes so according to the investigators, less muscle damage may have resulted in more hormonal receptors available for binding interactions with anabolic hormones, which resulting in increased testosterone tissue uptake and enhanced luteinizing hormone (LH), which also has been shown to elevate testosterone levels, release via feedback mechanisms. So when his testosterone is higher and your adding in LCLT, the effects will be stronger imo

Now even tho LCLT is not a test booster on it's own (does not via direct stimulation of T secretion) , the increased availability of androgen receptors may help enhance testosterone uptake and produce better all over effects. I can sure feel the difference when adding LCLT to a big test boosting stack. Also many on the board would agree.
I don't disagree with any of your points, but I just think it's overblown. I have run LCLT with DAA and DAA solo, and there was zero difference in my T levels.