CEL TD Forma causing heart palps !

fryzway

Awards
I have read ppl having heart palps while using forma and I am experiencing this also. I have been using it for about 1 wk only @ 50mg/day and I started having heart palps. I got scared so I stopped now I feel less motivation and have gained a few lbs of water weight back. I am on trt with 100mg test cyp/wk so I was going to stay on the forma indefinitely @ a low dose since Aromasin is hard for me to get. I am wondering if these heart palps could become a danger to my health and cause a heart attack. Could I possible use 25mg/day or every other day and see how I respond. What could possibly be causing the palps from the forma ?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Check your glucose levels. The combo of steroids could be playing with your blood sugar levels and hypoglycemia is sometimes perceived as heart palpatations.

fryzway

Awards
I check my sugar pretty regular throughout the day. I have what's called Reactive Hypoglycemia. When I consume too many carbs in any given meal my body produces too much insulin and I end up tanking within a couple hrs if I'm not careful. I know that's not caused from the Forma bc I've had that prob before the TRT and Forma. Any other suggestions.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I check my sugar pretty regular throughout the day. I have what's called Reactive Hypoglycemia. When I consume too many carbs in any given meal my body produces too much insulin and I end up tanking within a couple hrs if I'm not careful. I know that's not caused from the Forma bc I've had that prob before the TRT and Forma. Any other suggestions.
Well, good you're on top of that then. Are you taking any SSRI's, could be possible acute anxiety attacks? Oh, and let me throw this out there......I am not a physician, so I'm not intending to diagnose or treat. My best suggestion, especially since you are on trt is to at least CALL your treating physician (yes, and let him know of the formestane).