Easy Pumps In A Cap

  1. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Easy Pumps In A Cap


    Back a few years back, when I wanted a pre-workout pump or even a pre-sex pump, I'd pop about 3 of NOW's Arginine Orthinine caps. I don't see nutra carrying them anymore, so I'm guessing that there are some new products out that specialize in pumps.

    That's the question - what caps (not powers you have to mix) are the new "craze" in producing pumps for workouts or sex?

  2. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Back a few years back, when I wanted a pre-workout pump or even a pre-sex pump, I'd pop about 3 of NOW's Arginine Orthinine caps. I don't see nutra carrying them anymore, so I'm guessing that there are some new products out that specialize in pumps.

    That's the question - what caps (not powers you have to mix) are the new "craze" in producing pumps for workouts or sex?
    SNS Agmatine Caps. It's the best pump you'll get.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  3. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    I would look into the pill version of hemavol. It contains a hefty dose of agmatine, in addition to CM and others. The reviews on it have been great, def worth a try.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,866
    Rep Power
    321364

    I get the best pumps from NO-Bomb or Creatine Nitrate. Agmatine didn't do much for me.
  5. Registered User
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72265

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    SNS Agmatine Caps. It's the best pump you'll get.
    This or Hemavol caps
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,432
    Rep Power
    3729895

    man for me, its creatine nitrate
  7. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    SNS Agmatine Caps. It's the best pump you'll get.
    Looked into this - seems like there's some slight concern from a few that agmatine f's w/ the brain and I'm hoping for a less questionable or debated ingredient profile

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would look into the pill version of hemavol. It contains a hefty dose of agmatine, in addition to CM and others. The reviews on it have been great, def worth a try.

    Mike
    Hemavol has Epimedium in it which I know I've had some negative results w/ in the past, so I'll probably have to steer clear because of that + the ?s on agmatine. Although the rest of its profile looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I get the best pumps from NO-Bomb or Creatine Nitrate. Agmatine didn't do much for me.
    My concern w/ creatine is the bloated appearance that comes along with it. At least that's what I experienced when I used creatine a few years back. The only options I'm seeing for Creatine Nitrate in pill form are from APS or Thermolife's C- Bol. Not a big TL fan so there don't appear to be many options there.



    Anyone else care to share their favorite/most effective pump product? Thanks for the suggestions already, but I think I'm still looking
  8. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    473

    I got zero bloat from APS Creatine Nitrate. That's one of their biggest selling points. I didn't see very much strength/size gains from it (compared to mono) but the pumps were great.

    I'm about 4 days into logging SNS Agmatine and I'm seeing good results so far. I think it will only get better as I play with the dosing times/amounts.

    Hemavol does look good, I was eyeing that before I got chosen to log Agmatine.
  9. Registered User
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3026

    theres something called natty v out at nutra right now
  10. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Looked into this - seems like there's some slight concern from a few that agmatine f's w/ the brain and I'm hoping for a less questionable or debated ingredient profile
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  11. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm about 4 days into logging SNS Agmatine and I'm seeing good results so far. I think it will only get better as I play with the dosing times/amounts.
    Timing is everything. Personally, I prefer right in the ~60 minutes pre-workout. Some people prefer a dosing time a bit closer though at ~45 mins.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  12. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    473

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I did read a study on this. I believe it was on pubmed.....I'll see if I can dig it up.
  13. Registered User
    uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    49823

    i know you're asking about pumps, but Blue Gene might be something you'll enjoy. makes muscles harder, fuller....
    also provides more satisfying xxxplosions.

    not to mention, for me, strength increases were very noticeable. better endurance.

    only downside for me, was some weird smelling poo. reminded me of a porta john.

    edit
    the wife told me she could always tell when i was on Blue Gene.
  14. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I did read a study on this. I believe it was on pubmed.....I'll see if I can dig it up.
    I would greatly appreciate it.

    I'm familiar with the discussion of neurotoxicity surrounding DAA, but I've not come across anything regarding agmatine and brain/mental function. That being said, I've been using agmatine daily for the past 6+ months (if not more) and have noticed no decline in cognitive function (then again, whatever we're discussion may not impact cognitive function, so idk).

    Very interested to see this study though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    473

    I could only find BENEFICIAL effects of Agmatine on the brain. Nothing negative. I was mistaken.
  16. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I could only find BENEFICIAL effects of Agmatine on the brain. Nothing negative. I was mistaken.
    Hence my confusion, I've been searching as well (although I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for).

    I really hope DCbuilder will come back into this thread and elaborate as to what he meant.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  17. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Hence my confusion, I've been searching as well (although I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for).

    I really hope DCbuilder will come back into this thread and elaborate as to what he meant.
    Read each page of this thread: agmatine
  18. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250882

    I like agmatine and im in school full time and haven't noticed any adverse affects. Other good options are x-factor or a similar ArA product or glycerol monosterate.
  19. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Read each page of this thread: agmatine
    What exactly are your concerns regarding agmatine? I've read through that thread, and it explains things pretty well. I assume your concern is it being an NMDA antagonist?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  20. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Correct. I'm not saying I 100% believe it could cause problems, but I'm not a hardcore guy, I'm getting older and work out when I can, I don't want to risk anything if I don't have to at this point in my life. All I'm looking for is a decent pump product, I don't need cutting edge ingredients that may not be 100% studied and proven as safe.
  21. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    theres something called natty v out at nutra right now
    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i know you're asking about pumps, but Blue Gene might be something you'll enjoy. makes muscles harder, fuller....
    also provides more satisfying xxxplosions.

    not to mention, for me, strength increases were very noticeable. better endurance.

    only downside for me, was some weird smelling poo. reminded me of a porta john.

    edit
    the wife told me she could always tell when i was on Blue Gene.

    I'm not looking for something to increase Test. I already am going to take something else for that purpose. Just looking for something that focuses on pumps primarily.
  22. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253645

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Correct. I'm not saying I 100% believe it could cause problems, but I'm not a hardcore guy, I'm getting older and work out when I can, I don't want to risk anything if I don't have to at this point in my life. All I'm looking for is a decent pump product, I don't need cutting edge ingredients that may not be 100% studied and proven as safe.
    Let me forward this to Synapsin. While I know a little bit about this, but he can certainly explain things better than I ever could, and more thoroughly as well. There's a possibility that more research has become available as to the safety of agmatine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  23. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I like agmatine and im in school full time and haven't noticed any adverse affects. Other good options are x-factor or a similar ArA product or glycerol monosterate.
    I haven't researched GMS much but it is intriguing. However, I don't really see any GMS product in pill form.
  24. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    586060

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Correct. I'm not saying I 100% believe it could cause problems, but I'm not a hardcore guy, I'm getting older and work out when I can, I don't want to risk anything if I don't have to at this point in my life. All I'm looking for is a decent pump product, I don't need cutting edge ingredients that may not be 100% studied and proven as safe.
    NMDA antagonists are a very large class of substances that elicit different effects. Agmatine is not a dangerous one, especially not at the doses you'd be using from SNS Agmatine. Agmatine is a neuroprotective neuromodulator (because of it's guanidine moiety) that is co-released with glutamate release in hippocampal neurons. It produces both a voltage and concentration dependent block of NMDA receptor activity. Agmatine has been observed in research to combat mental stress, depression, PTSD, indicating that it can reverse NMDA-induced intracellular Ca(2+) overloading (indicating it could be useful for use with DAA if you're worried about DAA neurotoxicity) and prevent cell death related to glutamate / NMDA due to it's neuromodulator mechanism. It has also been used in humans with doses up to 3.5 g a day for patients with radiculopathy associated pain, showing beneficial effects with no adverse side effects noticed. If anything, Agmatine would be beneficial for such neurotoxicity issues.
  25. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    1335

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Let me forward this to Synapsin. While I know a little bit about this, but he can certainly explain things better than I ever could, and more thoroughly as well. There's a possibility that more research has become available as to the safety of agmatine.
    This is true, the info from that other thread was about 2 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    NMDA antagonists are a very large class of substances that elicit different effects. Agmatine is not a dangerous one, especially not at the doses you'd be using from SNS Agmatine. Agmatine is a neuroprotective neuromodulator (because of it's guanidine moiety) that is co-released with glutamate release in hippocampal neurons. It produces both a voltage and concentration dependent block of NMDA receptor activity. Agmatine has been observed in research to combat mental stress, depression, PTSD, indicating that it can reverse NMDA-induced intracellular Ca(2+) overloading (indicating it could be useful for use with DAA if you're worried about DAA neurotoxicity) and prevent cell death related to glutamate / NMDA due to it's neuromodulator mechanism. It has also been used in humans with doses up to 3.5 g a day for patients with radiculopathy associated pain, showing beneficial effects with no adverse side effects noticed. If anything, Agmatine would be beneficial for such neurotoxicity issues.
    I appreciate the response. So you are suggesting that Agamitine would work very complimentary with DAA?

    Also, would Citrulline Malate supplementation enhance the pumps from Agamitine? What other basic bulk supplement could enhance effects?
  26. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    473

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    I'm not looking for something to increase Test. I already am going to take something else for that purpose. *snip.
    Which is?
  27. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    586060

    Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    I appreciate the response. So you are suggesting that Agamitine would work very complimentary with DAA?

    Also, would Citrulline Malate supplementation enhance the pumps from Agamitine? What other basic bulk supplement could enhance effects?
    No problem, and yeah, it would work well with DAA if you're worried about neurotoxicity due to DAA use, but it wouldn't do much in terms of pumps if you combined the two. As for cit mal, it wouldn't really be synergistic, just addititive in terms of effects, but it would still be more pumps than just agmatine alone in theory.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Easy tacos
    By gdbear65 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:27 PM
  2. Easy answer for an easy question
    By michael75 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. 5 A Day the Easy Way
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:04 AM
  4. How to use EVO the easy way
    By bellx1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in