Best nutrient partitioner to boost creatine utilization

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Title asks the question guys. I'm just wondering what you guys have used that's worked to help aid in creatine utilization. Ala, anabolicpump, slinsane?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I like ala the best. We have it in our green bulge creatine matrix. Another good option is banaba leaf. The good thing is, most creatine products out have a blend in them to increase creatine uptake. So imo theres no need for a second product. Most forms of creatine such as magnesium creatine chelate, di creatine malate and others that bonds the creatine to compounds that force creatine into the muscle cell.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont really need to increase creatine uptake. Once at saturation its irrelevant.

My favorite GDA is Na-R-ALA. Slin-sane is also good

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump is my all time favorite, but slin sane, and na-r-ala are both great as well. I tend to stack na-r-ala with whatever nutrient partitioner I am using when dieting.

Mike

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I've noticed I get more out of regular creatine mono if I take it with something like ala. So I was just looking for other ideas along the way. How about baitene <spelling.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I've noticed I get more out of regular creatine mono if I take it with something like ala. So I was just looking for other ideas along the way. How about baitene <spelling.
Betaine is a good ergogenic aid but there is no research suggesting it aids in creatine uptake that I'm aware of. There is with ala however.

There is also a new study showing fenugreek helps, but it's also funded by someone who sells it, so take it fwiw.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin is what I've been using and has been very effective. If you are looking for a great nutrient partitioner, then it will do the job for you! :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
need2slin is definitely the best out of all the ones i have used personally. Plus it has a few other goodies in there to increase metabolism and what not.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i remember Athletic Edge used Russian Tarragon in Presurge to enhance creatine absorbtion; never used it, just kinda stuck in my mind

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Betaine is a good ergogenic aid but there is no research suggesting it aids in creatine uptake that I'm aware of. There is with ala however.

There is also a new study showing fenugreek helps, but it's also funded by someone who sells it, so take it fwiw.
There are some questionable studies that suggest betaine aids creatine. Nothing I would say is concrete, but it's probably your best bet. Altho Im not sure why people are worried about creatine uptake when its just fine by itself

purebred

I thought plain ol' grape juice with your creatine mono did the job? Am I outdated?

On another note, I've noticed Russian Taragon Extract has gotten some attention througout the last year as it has demonstrated a phenomenal ability to aid in the absorption of creatine [mono]. (I don't buy the hype of the other creatine forms)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Have a look at Applied Nutriceuticals NEOVAR creatine with nutrient partitioning ingredients. all in one product

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought plain ol' grape juice with your creatine mono did the job? Am I outdated?
Not really any better than taking creatine by itself

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear russian whatever is good, and AEN just released a creapure product with russian taragon in it, not stims or anything else, i just take mine whenever, i figure itll be fine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear russian whatever is good, and AEN just released a creapure product with russian taragon in it, not stims or anything else, i just take mine whenever, i figure itll be fine

slinshot by purus has way more of the active in it. really enhanced the effect of creatine when i ran it last year.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Need2slin and recompadrol for the win. Other than those two I would say Humulin-R :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabeta

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the replies.