Very interesting question about libido when using prohormones and steroids

navidd85

Awards
Why is it that when people use a steroid like testosterone Enanthate, they start to have an amazing sex drive, they have a boner 24/7,…But when they use a prohormone like H-Drol, the first thing that happens is the total loss of sex drive?
All Prohormones convert to testosterone in body. So in both cases the body gets more testosterone, which is the main requirement for having a strong libido.
I really want to know the answer to this question.
Thanks.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Not all PH's convert to test.

Well sh*t. Easy beat me too it.

navidd85

Awards
not sure where you got this gem of misinformation, but its not true. None of what is called a prohormone converts to testosterone except 4ad.
So they convert to what?!! Because they can increase muscle mass.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most of what people call prohormones are already active steroids, like halodrol

navidd85

Awards
most of what people call prohormones are already active steroids, like halodrol
What do you mean by "active steroids"? Is it not testosterone? If not, then why do they shut down the natural T production?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they don't convert to T, then why people get gyno?!! Gyno is the result of high estrogen, because of high T.
a) estrogen alone is not the only cause of gyno
b) steroids other than testosterone can aromatize to estrogen or forms of estrogen

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This reminds me of conversations i've overheard between bouncers at the bar i work at. Pretty big guys, that have used many products, but their actual knowledge is so low it's staggering.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No plenty of people believe this, and heck there were (and probably still are) bottles of products containing superdrol, epistane, halodrol etc that have "Boosts Testosterone" on the label.

navidd85

Awards
No plenty of people believe this, and heck there were (and probably still are) bottles of products containing superdrol, epistane, halodrol etc that have "Boosts Testosterone" on the label.
So can u tell me H-Drol converts to what kind of steroid in body?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they don't convert to T, then why people get gyno?!! Gyno is the result of high estrogen, because of high T.
Lol, if estrogen is the only cause of gyno, then please explain why 2.5mg of Letro does nothing for mine at times, but 0.5mg of dostinex works wonders.

:p

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
if your running PHs just run HCGenerate with it and have boners the entire time :D

You could also use mens advantage by musclefeast and have longer time boners :yup: