Add up to 500 calories to your diet for $1.75/day

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no magic to getting big, no secret supplements, no secret science, and no secret workout techniques. You work out hard, you train with intensity, you lift heavy, and most importantly, you eat like a champ. If you cannot train yourself to eat big you will never grow large and dense muscles.

I know, I know, bodybuilding is expensive. I know this very well. One can’t deny the fact that it is expensive to eat the amounts of calories needed to grow. I personally go on a bulking spree maybe 3 months in a row and stop because I simply can’t keep my budget going to steaks, burgers, chicken, whey, protein bars, etc…

There are people on this site that spend their whole budget on supplements and have nothing left over for food/whey/meal replacement type products. I remember some time ago there was a thread where we were sharing supplement stash pictures and someone’s entire stash was a host of Test boosters, Anti-estrogens, and Nutrient partitioners… I then showed my stash which consisted of 5 tubs of 5lb whey proteins and the guy insisted his stash was more conducive to growth than mine… LOL. Yes he a lot smaller than me. Point is, simply adding more protein and calories to your diet will do 10x more work on your physique than any supplements will. Hell, not even steroids can make you grow if you are not eating big so don’t expect supplements to. General rule of thumb for money spending on bulks is:

1) Foods
2) Meal replacements or additions
3) Whey
4) Supplements

The stack I will mention which adds 500 calories to your diet falls under Meal replacements or additions. So, after you have your food needs taken care of, look into our Mass Protein Bars Stack. It will cost you $1.75/day to make 24 all natural and customizable protein bars with about:

500 calories
10g of fat
39g of carbs (27g sugar from honey)
38g of protein

You cannot buy a bar this dense in calories and nutrients for under $3…

Note: I did not factor in the cost of honey although it is very cheap and only 3/4th cup is needed to make 12 bars and I’m sure everyone has some already in their home.

Bars are very easy to make. Just put it all together, mix it up by hand, and cut into pieces and leave in the fridge.

Also, when I say they are customizable, it means you can add more protein powder to them, more peanut butter, more honey, oats, etc to make them either more or less nutrient dense. You can easily reach beyond 500 calories and easily under because they are customizable.

This thread is mainly for people bulking and the self-proclaimed “hard gainers” *cough* under eaters *cough*. If you are cutting and interested in using these bars post your questions in here and I will adjust some things for you.

********Use needto139 for 15% off (shipping is free) to get the $1.75/day deal*********

Mass Protein Bars Stack

better%20protein%20bars.jpg

Judgementday don't get mad I used your picture... you made some sweet looking bars lol.

One last thing, I urge you all to check out Nutraplanet prices for Needtobuildmuscle supplements. You can thank me later... but thank Nutra now. HCGenerate, N2KTS, and Need2slin are at an all time low price... do this after you have your food, meal replacement/additions, and whey needs taken care of of course :)

Any questions and comments?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good posting

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great post CM.. These bars are so damn good guys. Keep in mind you can also mix power butter with any of the flavors to get the better macros and more calories/protein per bar instead of using regular natty PB.

Check the ingredients too fellas. This is exactly why I love them even more. Now check the label of a protein bar you pick up at the gym or store. Ha, yup. Nuff said.

There very easy to make and the taste of every flavor is just amazingly good.

Ok I'll shut up now ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice write-up CM. These bars are very versatile and easy to change up the macros in them to meet your caloric needs. Very good stuff!!

Reactions: T50
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahaha I did make some good looking bars didn't I :D:D:D lol. Glad you used the pic :)

I may not be the best cook, but I can make some mean lookin NTBM protein bars :lol:

Def worth the price on these, I need to get some more soon, I love them for my pre-workout meal and also great to bring to work, or just for a really yummy snack :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
mind blowing knowledge dropped

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
send me more bars!! they are delicious! plz n ty lol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those look good man.I'd throw in some need to build muscle' GEAR product and add even more help in the protein area.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
hmmm well written thread..very very persuasive. i feel like tearing up those protein bars at the bottom, they look delicious !

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, makes me wish I could afford to eat this! (calorie-wise)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass Protein Bars Stack

View attachment 40101

Judgementday don't get mad I used your picture... you made some sweet looking bars lol.

One last thing, I urge you all to check out Nutraplanet prices for Needtobuildmuscle supplements. You can thank me later... but thank Nutra now. HCGenerate, N2KTS, and Need2slin are at an all time low price... do this after you have your food, meal replacement/additions, and whey needs taken care of of course :)

Any questions and comments?
I won't lie...I licked the monitor when I saw this pic....

that is all.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't lie...I licked the monitor when I saw this pic....

that is all.
Hahaha...I totally understand. They make me salivate just thinking about them :yumyum:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you post the ingredients?
Sure buddy... All natural...

Oatmeal
Whey protein
Wheat germ
Raisins
Cranberries
Almonds
All natural peanut butter
Honey

And depending which wet ingredient you use (water, milk, almond milk etc). And remember they are completely customizable so you can add more oats, protein, PB, or anything really.

There are absolutely no sugar alcohols. And unlike most of the top selling expensive protein bars with half as many calories and protein in stores... our bars dont have the same ingredients as a Twinkie lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
How do you choose from the different' flavors?

ETA: From your website.

ETA2: Ok, I'm assuming there is just one flavor for the 'stack'.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you choose from the different' flavors?

ETA: From your website.

ETA2: Ok, I'm assuming there is just one flavor for the 'stack'.
You don't need to buy the stack. You can just buy any flavor but you have to use the Power Butter to get the different macros. More protein/Less fats.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better Bars are downright amazing.....Green Apple is my favorite, but I like adding a scoop of Vanilla Isolation or Cupcake Batter whey into the mix just to up the protein a tad....even my mother likes them with her tea at night and in the morning

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jany new ideas on what to add for more proetin and calories?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You add artificial flavoring to them you could add flavoring stevia or even pistachios.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein Crisps can be added for a crunchy texture to the bar and some straight whey isolate protein. N2Mix has chocolate whey crisps plus fruit/nuts. You could also add nuts, protein powder, egg whites... I wouldn't add chicken or beef though ;)

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely adding protein powder, great idea with the nuts. Thats the ingredient im missing :usa2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein Crisps can be added for a crunchy texture to the bar and some straight whey isolate protein. N2Mix has chocolate whey crisps plus fruit/nuts. You could also add nuts, protein powder, egg whites... I wouldn't add chicken or beef though ;)
I'm actually not sure why I didn't think of that. Adding in N2Mix would be perfect, man. You could totally pack cals into those bars. Would be great for the guys doing IF, too, because you wouldn't have to worry too much about only being able to have one bar or minimal cals.

lol @ the meat, too

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hmm good idea with the added protein and everything. Going to have to try this out since I can cram in some cals post workout with LeanGains.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Great thread bro! Finally got me to pick up some better bar mix ;). Picked up 3 so looking forward to it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread bro! Finally got me to pick up some better bar mix ;). Picked up 3 so looking forward to it.
I'm sure you will enjoy them man. I just made a fresh batch of chocolate raspberry tonight!! :yumyum:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you will enjoy them man. I just made a fresh batch of chocolate raspberry tonight!! :yumyum:
Was a bit unsure about that flavour, not sure how chocolate and raspberry will go. That said, got one pack of that, apple and the butterscotch... can't wait :-D

Let us know what you think! :)
Will do, CM is to thank for getting me to give these a shot :). Would love to make these a staple, so hard to find healthy bars with decent macros and no crap, without tasting like cardboard. Here's hoping :-D.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me, you're going to love them..

And the Choc Rasp is by far my favorite flavor. :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SynergyIre enjoy them. Good to see you in here brother :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me, you're going to love them..

And the Choc Rasp is by far my favorite flavor. :D
Me too bro. Chocolate raspberry is very tasty! :yumyum:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Me too bro. Chocolate raspberry is very tasty! :yumyum:
Damnit, bummed that for some reason I got sent two sour apple instead of the chocolate raspberry I ordered :(

That said... Simply amazing bars. Little gooey but DAMN! Little too tasty to be healthy hehe. I can almost eat them like candy bars. Think I'll have to stock up on these badboys!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're one of those healthy treats that fit in most people's macros. It's oats, protein, peanut butter and honey in the right balance.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're one of those healthy treats that fit in most people's macros. It's oats, protein, peanut butter and honey in the right balance.
Yeh it is a nice mix of ingredients. I love the profile

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit, bummed that for some reason I got sent two sour apple instead of the chocolate raspberry I ordered :(

That said... Simply amazing bars. Little gooey but DAMN! Little too tasty to be healthy hehe. I can almost eat them like candy bars. Think I'll have to stock up on these badboys!
I'm glad you like them!!!!

Hey if your ordered was messed up, sent Nate a PM, or send NTBM an email. They will definitely get you squared away my man. You need to try that Choco Rasp!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you like them!!!!

Hey if your ordered was messed up, sent Nate a PM, or send NTBM an email. They will definitely get you squared away my man. You need to try that Choco Rasp!
Agree with beast. Get a hold of customer service and they will get you squared away bud!! ;)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the advantage of using these instead of just any whey product in that recipe? That's a pretty standard home-made recipe I've seen all around the internet, only every other one uses normal whey which costs a lot less. Not trying to come at you...just a bit confused?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the advantage of using these instead of just any whey product in that recipe? That's a pretty standard home-made recipe I've seen all around the internet, only every other one uses normal whey which costs a lot less. Not trying to come at you...just a bit confused?
The flavor would be the biggest difference. These are made to taste very good rather than being just another protein bar.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavor would be the biggest difference. These are made to taste very good rather than being just another protein bar.
Yea, I did definitely notice that. Some unique flavors I'm very tempted to try.

I may also use Xylitol which I read someone used to substitute the honey to keep them low carb.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I did definitely notice that. Some unique flavors I'm very tempted to try.

I may also use Xylitol which I read someone used to substitute the honey to keep them low carb.
Xylitol would probably be a good substitute for the honey to keep it low Cal. It has a lot of other health and dental benefits also. My only question with the xylitol would be if you could have the same consistency in the bars as you would with the honey.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dunno if I can get over hte price personally..when other scoops of protein are like $0.70 at most.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They make a xylitol honey, that might work. If I can ever get some time to myself one of these nights, I'm going to try my Waldens Farms.

Oh, and Xylitol ROCKS!!! I went from having 1-3 cavities each dentist visit to NONE from chewing xylitol gum. Another great thing about xylitol is it doesn't cause insulin spikes (why it's good for diabetics), and good for gut health as well as overall health. It's a super sugar alcohol IMO, I wish more people used it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They make a xylitol honey, that might work. If I can ever get some time to myself one of these nights, I'm going to try my Waldens Farms.

Oh, and Xylitol ROCKS!!! I went from having 1-3 cavities each dentist visit to NONE from chewing xylitol gum. Another great thing about xylitol is it doesn't cause insulin spikes (why it's good for diabetics), and good for gut health as well as overall health. It's a super sugar alcohol IMO, I wish more people used it.
Xylitol is good stuff and it really needs to be recognized more for its benefits.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i had no idea of all it's benefits!!!