How Bout THIS Stack...

SeniorXJ

Awards
So heres the current new stack about to be run:

Alpha-T2,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
OxyPro Elite,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
Trisorbagen,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
Blue Up (with stims), 2 caps in the am.
Tribulus 750,, 1 cap in the am, i in the pm.
DAA,, 2 caps in the am, 2 in the afternoon.
Sulbutamine Powder,, Dosage to be determined
Piracetam,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
Choline Citrate,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
NO-Explode,, 2 scoops before workout.
HGHpro,, 4 caps before bedtime.
Super Phenibut,, Dosaged before bedtime to be determined.

Now ive already run 2 stacks of Erase/TestoPro & Erase/Titanium so its time to give them a break. I wanted to run Triazole/Active Xtreme, but it wasnt very cost effective. (Will run those next). Theres other supps that i get from Walmart such as Bee Pollen, Panix Ginsing, Vit B complex, Omegas, Chrom Piculnate, Calcium D-3, Milk Thistle, Vit A, C, & E, Mag & potassium, etc...

Basically i tried to cover all the aspects needed to boost Testosterone, Weightloss, Energy, Nootropics, & Sleep!! Any thoughts, critics, or fans on this entire stack feel free to reply!! (Oh, im 34, 6'even, 240lbs, & am an MMA practitioner if that helps any)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ok this is TOTAL overkill. Drop: Trisorbagen, tibulus, blue up, no xplode, hghpro, and super phenibut (unless you need these last 2 for sleep). Why are you getting all these random things from walmart. Let me suggest a much simpler stack, assuming you're cutting:

Orange Triad
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
SNS Creatine Monohydrate
SNS Beta-Alanine
EC Stack
DAA
Erase
Piracetam+Choline

SeniorXJ

Awards
There's no such thing as overkill my brother!! LoL

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Fixed

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok this is TOTAL overkill. Drop: Trisorbagen, tibulus, blue up, no xplode, hghpro, and super phenibut (unless you need these last 2 for sleep). Why are you getting all these random things from walmart. Let me suggest a much simpler stack, assuming you're cutting:

Orange Triad
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
SNS Creatine Monohydrate
SNS Beta-Alanine
EC Stack
DAA
Erase
Piracetam+Choline
^^^ Much better

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Trisorbagen,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
Blue Up (with stims), 2 caps in the am.
Tribulus 750,, 1 cap in the am, i in the pm.
Sulbutamine Powder,, Dosage to be determined
Piracetam,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
Choline Citrate,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
NO-Explode,, 2 scoops before workout.
Super Phenibut,, Dosaged before bedtime to be determined.

Now ive already run 2 stacks of Erase/TestoPro & Erase/Titanium so its time to give them a break. I wanted to run Triazole/Active Xtreme, but it wasnt very cost effective. (Will run those next). Theres other supps that i get from Walmart such as Bee Pollen, Panix Ginsing, Vit B complex, Omegas, Chrom Piculnate, Calcium D-3, Milk Thistle, Vit A, C, & E, Mag & potassium, etc...

Basically i tried to cover all the aspects needed to boost Testosterone, Weightloss, Energy, Nootropics, & Sleep!! Any thoughts, critics, or fans on this entire stack feel free to reply!! (Oh, im 34, 6'even, 240lbs, & am an MMA practitioner if that helps any)
Cost effective would have been the Titanium/Adamantium(daa,lclt,nat) stack! Honestly I've run a lot of overkill stacks, some were worth it, some not. I'd run the way you have it but take out the No-explode, you have enough stims with the oep and blue up, that or do it as NattyD recommended as it will save you on supps and prob give about the same results.

SeniorXJ

Awards
^^^ Much better
The only thing that woulda made this stack better would be to swap out the Blue Up/Trib FOR Triazole/Active Xtreme stack.

The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro covers the weight loss & keeps my appetite in check.

The HGHpro & Super Phenibut are NEW additions MAINLY to help with my insomnia issues.

The nootropics/congenetive enhancers are a NEW addition to help with my focus & lack of motivation & can hopefully keep me on track better!!

Other then that, i see no real overkill here as im looking for different stacks to cycle in & out after using Erase/TestoPro/Titanium for the past 3 to 4 months!!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only thing that woulda made this stack better would be to swap out the Blue Up/Trib FOR Triazole/Active Xtreme stack.

The HGHpro & Super Phenibut are NEW additions MAINLY to help with my insomnia issues.

The nootropics/congenetive enhancers are a NEW addition to help with my focus & lack of motivation & can hopefully keep me on track better!!

Other then that, i see no real overkill here as im looking for different stacks to cycle in & out after using Erase/TestoPro/Titanium for the past 3 to 4 months!!
Actually coopers recommendations were better than your plan or your alternatives. But run what you want to run. Nothing wrong with Act X/triaz

It would be time to cycle off anything that messes with your hormones if you were running that stuff for the past 3-4 months.

HGHpro and super phenibut would be fine if you needed sleep help. Id prefer Poseidon NT

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I know you don't see overkill, but I do. My stack is far superior to the one you have planned when you look at the cost-benefit ratio.

SeniorXJ

Awards
I know you don't see overkill, but I do. My stack is far superior to the one you have planned when you look at the cost-benefit ratio.
Well we live & learn so no harm no foul is really what im gettin at. Half of this order should last a few months as i bought bulk powder & plenty of caps to fill.

My next order will be mainly to try out the Triazole/Active Xtreme/Lean Xtreme stack, since its one of the only ones i havent run yet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well we live & learn so no harm no foul is really what im gettin at. Half of this order should last a few months as i bought bulk powder & plenty of caps to fill.

My next order will be mainly to try out the Triazole/Active Xtreme/Lean Xtreme stack, since its one of the only ones i havent run yet.
Alright, well if you wont follow my advice, at least drop the trib (unless you have libido problems), NO Xplode, and (no offense powercage) Blue UP.

Defend808

Awards
the term less is more comes into paly here, overkill dude save some cash and you could prob slipt this into 2 stacks

SeniorXJ

Awards
Alright, well if you wont follow my advice, at least drop the trib (unless you have libido problems), NO Xplode, and (no offense powercage) Blue UP.
In all honesty, i deffinately agree with you & i welcome the advice & critique'ing. With that said, let me go over ur stack & compare it to what im already taking...

Orange Triad: I get my Vit's cheap at walmart & buy em seperately for correct dosing.
Orange Oximega Fish Oil: I get my omegas at walmart also.
SNS Creatine Monohydrate: NO-Xplode takes care of the creatine aspect while taking care of the N.O. supps as well.
SNS Beta-Alanine: Dont know much about it & dont hear people talking of it.
EC Stack: ??
DAA: Thats on the list, bought in bulk to be capped. Its also the 1st time using DAA. (has good reviews)
Erase: If u read the thread, ud know ive been on Erase for 3 to 4 months & must cycle off. (good product)
Piracetam+Choline: I also bought these in bulk powder to be capped & added in Sulbutamine. (has good reviews)

1st, ur stack uses Erase & DAA for test boosters & im gettin the DAA, but need to cycle off of Erase & replaced that with Trib & longjack. (i do suffer from low-T)
2nd, i see no weight loss management there & trust me its needed due to a low metabolism & a high appetite.
3rd, Ur nootropics are the same as mine with the addition of Sulbutamine.
4th, ur creatine is covered with better quality NO-xplode & ur gettin all the other benefits that it offers.

Lookin at it like this, id say my stack is more effective towards my needs: My main issue is gettin a REAL testosterone booster & right now, i have to cycle off of Erase/TestoPro/& Titanium. I suffer from low-t so this is important & the more test the better!! The nootropics look promising & may become a staple in my daily routine as i used to take & loved Methylphenidate but had to stop due to it causing high blood pressure. Weight management is needed as its easy for me to put weight on, & its hard to take off. I get my vitamins from wally world which is conveinient & cost effective!! Lastly, ur stack covers NO sleep aid products which are highly needed just as much as the test boosters!!
Just my .02

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In all honesty, i deffinately agree with you & i welcome the advice & critique'ing. With that said, let me go over ur stack & compare it to what im already taking...

Orange Triad: I get my Vit's cheap at walmart & buy em seperately for correct dosing.
Orange Oximega Fish Oil: I get my omegas at walmart also.
SNS Creatine Monohydrate: NO-Xplode takes care of the creatine aspect while taking care of the N.O. supps as well.
SNS Beta-Alanine: Dont know much about it & dont hear people talking of it.
EC Stack: ??
DAA: Thats on the list, bought in bulk to be capped. Its also the 1st time using DAA. (has good reviews)
Erase: If u read the thread, ud know ive been on Erase for 3 to 4 months & must cycle off. (good product)
Piracetam+Choline: I also bought these in bulk powder to be capped & added in Sulbutamine. (has good reviews)

1st, ur stack uses Erase & DAA for test boosters & im gettin the DAA, but need to cycle off of Erase & replaced that with Trib & longjack. (i do suffer from low-T)
2nd, i see no weight loss management there & trust me its needed due to a low metabolism & a high appetite.
3rd, Ur nootropics are the same as mine with the addition of Sulbutamine.
4th, ur creatine is covered with better quality NO-xplode & ur gettin all the other benefits that it offers.

Lookin at it like this, id say my stack is more effective towards my needs: My main issue is gettin a REAL testosterone booster & right now, i have to cycle off of Erase/TestoPro/& Titanium. I suffer from low-t so this is important & the more test the better!! The nootropics look promising & may become a staple in my daily routine as i used to take & loved Methylphenidate but had to stop due to it causing high blood pressure. Weight management is needed as its easy for me to put weight on, & its hard to take off. I get my vitamins from wally world which is conveinient & cost effective!! Lastly, ur stack covers NO sleep aid products which are highly needed just as much as the test boosters!!
Just my .02
I can see where you're coming from. Unfortunately, I don't come on these boards very often so this will be my last post ITT.

-Vitamin forms >>>>>>> vitamin quantities. I understand you get them cheap at Walmart, but I highly doubt Walmart is supplying you with superior forms (i.e. methylcobalamin for b12).
-Your omegas from walmart are most likely more expensive than the CL fish oil ($12.00), and I highly doubt that the Walmart fish oil will supply you with at least a combined 2g EPA/DHA a day.
-How much creatine is in NO xplode? it's proprietary, and you need at least 3g/day on workout days if already saturated. NO Xplode is also a horrible preworkout supplement. If you want stims, look into Presurge Unleashed, Flashover, C4 Extreme, White Flood V2, XF vengeance, or Focus XT. If you don't want stims, look into Ultima, Pump-bol, or Clout.
-People may not talk about Beta-alanine on AM, but it is probably the second most studied ergogenic aid behind creatine. It has been shown in studies to complement creatine extremely well, and comes with a host of benefits besides increasing your upper-end rep range, such as decreased cortisol and soreness.
-EC stack - google "hotnfit EC stack." It is 100x more powerful than the fatburners you have listed (well, not alpha-t2, thats a nice product and has MS, a weaker cousin of ephedrine). Chronic stimulation of beta receptors via just E alone has been shown in studies to net an extra 2.2 LBS (!!!!!!) of fat loss a month. Now imagine what happens when you add the synergistic C.
-If you've been on erase for 3-4 months, it's not time to do another hormonal cycle. I'd drop the DAA altogether.
-Your nootropic stack is good.

I also suffer from low T, but being on testboosters all the time is not the answer.

-If you want a sleep aid, fine buy one.

I hope you change your mind about your stack. It really is overkill, uses ineffective supplements, and could be bad for your general health considering how many testboosters/AI's you're flying through. I did the best I could.

-Cyrus

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The biggest concern I had with the OPs stack is it looking like you had 3-4 different things with a full dose of caffeine...no bueno