How Bout THIS Stack... - AnabolicMinds.com

How Bout THIS Stack...

  1. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3918

    Reputation

    How Bout THIS Stack...


    So heres the current new stack about to be run:

    Alpha-T2,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    OxyPro Elite,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    Trisorbagen,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    Blue Up (with stims), 2 caps in the am.
    Tribulus 750,, 1 cap in the am, i in the pm.
    DAA,, 2 caps in the am, 2 in the afternoon.
    Sulbutamine Powder,, Dosage to be determined
    Piracetam,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
    Choline Citrate,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
    NO-Explode,, 2 scoops before workout.
    HGHpro,, 4 caps before bedtime.
    Super Phenibut,, Dosaged before bedtime to be determined.

    Now ive already run 2 stacks of Erase/TestoPro & Erase/Titanium so its time to give them a break. I wanted to run Triazole/Active Xtreme, but it wasnt very cost effective. (Will run those next). Theres other supps that i get from Walmart such as Bee Pollen, Panix Ginsing, Vit B complex, Omegas, Chrom Piculnate, Calcium D-3, Milk Thistle, Vit A, C, & E, Mag & potassium, etc...

    Basically i tried to cover all the aspects needed to boost Testosterone, Weightloss, Energy, Nootropics, & Sleep!! Any thoughts, critics, or fans on this entire stack feel free to reply!! (Oh, im 34, 6'even, 240lbs, & am an MMA practitioner if that helps any)

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    6035017

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok this is TOTAL overkill. Drop: Trisorbagen, tibulus, blue up, no xplode, hghpro, and super phenibut (unless you need these last 2 for sleep). Why are you getting all these random things from walmart. Let me suggest a much simpler stack, assuming you're cutting:

    Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate
    SNS Beta-Alanine
    EC Stack
    DAA
    Erase
    Piracetam+Choline
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3918

    Reputation

    There's no such thing as overkill my brother!! LoL
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5917

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    There's no such thing as overkill my brother!! LoL
    lol, yes....yes there is.
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,155
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    So heres the current new stack about to be run:

    Alpha-T2,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    OxyPro Elite,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    DAA,, 2 caps in the am, 2 in the afternoon.
    HGHpro,, 4 caps before bedtime.
    Fixed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Advanced Member
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72266

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ok this is TOTAL overkill. Drop: Trisorbagen, tibulus, blue up, no xplode, hghpro, and super phenibut (unless you need these last 2 for sleep). Why are you getting all these random things from walmart. Let me suggest a much simpler stack, assuming you're cutting:

    Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate
    SNS Beta-Alanine
    EC Stack
    DAA
    Erase
    Piracetam+Choline
    ^^^ Much better
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  7. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,290
    Rep Power
    3567562

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    So heres the current new stack about to be run:

    Alpha-T2,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    OxyPro Elite,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    Trisorbagen,, 1 cap in the am, 1 in the afternoon.
    Blue Up (with stims), 2 caps in the am.
    Tribulus 750,, 1 cap in the am, i in the pm.
    DAA,, 2 caps in the am, 2 in the afternoon.
    Sulbutamine Powder,, Dosage to be determined
    Piracetam,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
    Choline Citrate,, Maybe a gram or 2 per day.
    NO-Explode,, 2 scoops before workout.
    HGHpro,, 4 caps before bedtime.
    Super Phenibut,, Dosaged before bedtime to be determined.

    Now ive already run 2 stacks of Erase/TestoPro & Erase/Titanium so its time to give them a break. I wanted to run Triazole/Active Xtreme, but it wasnt very cost effective. (Will run those next). Theres other supps that i get from Walmart such as Bee Pollen, Panix Ginsing, Vit B complex, Omegas, Chrom Piculnate, Calcium D-3, Milk Thistle, Vit A, C, & E, Mag & potassium, etc...

    Basically i tried to cover all the aspects needed to boost Testosterone, Weightloss, Energy, Nootropics, & Sleep!! Any thoughts, critics, or fans on this entire stack feel free to reply!! (Oh, im 34, 6'even, 240lbs, & am an MMA practitioner if that helps any)
    Cost effective would have been the Titanium/Adamantium(daa,lclt,nat) stack! Honestly I've run a lot of overkill stacks, some were worth it, some not. I'd run the way you have it but take out the No-explode, you have enough stims with the oep and blue up, that or do it as NattyD recommended as it will save you on supps and prob give about the same results.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    ^^^ Much better
    The only thing that woulda made this stack better would be to swap out the Blue Up/Trib FOR Triazole/Active Xtreme stack.

    The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro covers the weight loss & keeps my appetite in check.

    The HGHpro & Super Phenibut are NEW additions MAINLY to help with my insomnia issues.

    The nootropics/congenetive enhancers are a NEW addition to help with my focus & lack of motivation & can hopefully keep me on track better!!

    Other then that, i see no real overkill here as im looking for different stacks to cycle in & out after using Erase/TestoPro/Titanium for the past 3 to 4 months!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72266

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    The only thing that woulda made this stack better would be to swap out the Blue Up/Trib FOR Triazole/Active Xtreme stack.

    The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro covers the weight loss & keeps my appetite in check.

    The HGHpro & Super Phenibut are NEW additions MAINLY to help with my insomnia issues.

    The nootropics/congenetive enhancers are a NEW addition to help with my focus & lack of motivation & can hopefully keep me on track better!!

    Other then that, i see no real overkill here as im looking for different stacks to cycle in & out after using Erase/TestoPro/Titanium for the past 3 to 4 months!!
    Actually coopers recommendations were better than your plan or your alternatives. But run what you want to run. Nothing wrong with Act X/triaz


    It would be time to cycle off anything that messes with your hormones if you were running that stuff for the past 3-4 months.

    HGHpro and super phenibut would be fine if you needed sleep help. Id prefer Poseidon NT
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  10. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    6035017

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    The only thing that woulda made this stack better would be to swap out the Blue Up/Trib FOR Triazole/Active Xtreme stack.

    The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro covers the weight loss & keeps my appetite in check.

    The HGHpro & Super Phenibut are NEW additions MAINLY to help with my insomnia issues.

    The nootropics/congenetive enhancers are a NEW addition to help with my focus & lack of motivation & can hopefully keep me on track better!!

    Other then that, i see no real overkill here as im looking for different stacks to cycle in & out after using Erase/TestoPro/Titanium for the past 3 to 4 months!!
    I know you don't see overkill, but I do. My stack is far superior to the one you have planned when you look at the cost-benefit ratio.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I know you don't see overkill, but I do. My stack is far superior to the one you have planned when you look at the cost-benefit ratio.
    Well we live & learn so no harm no foul is really what im gettin at. Half of this order should last a few months as i bought bulk powder & plenty of caps to fill.

    My next order will be mainly to try out the Triazole/Active Xtreme/Lean Xtreme stack, since its one of the only ones i havent run yet.
  12. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    6035017

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    Well we live & learn so no harm no foul is really what im gettin at. Half of this order should last a few months as i bought bulk powder & plenty of caps to fill.

    My next order will be mainly to try out the Triazole/Active Xtreme/Lean Xtreme stack, since its one of the only ones i havent run yet.
    Alright, well if you wont follow my advice, at least drop the trib (unless you have libido problems), NO Xplode, and (no offense powercage) Blue UP.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. New Member
    Defend808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    the term less is more comes into paly here, overkill dude save some cash and you could prob slipt this into 2 stacks
  14. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3918

    Reputation

    1234
  15. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Alright, well if you wont follow my advice, at least drop the trib (unless you have libido problems), NO Xplode, and (no offense powercage) Blue UP.
    In all honesty, i deffinately agree with you & i welcome the advice & critique'ing. With that said, let me go over ur stack & compare it to what im already taking...

    Orange Triad: I get my Vit's cheap at walmart & buy em seperately for correct dosing.
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil: I get my omegas at walmart also.
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate: NO-Xplode takes care of the creatine aspect while taking care of the N.O. supps as well.
    SNS Beta-Alanine: Dont know much about it & dont hear people talking of it.
    EC Stack: ??
    DAA: Thats on the list, bought in bulk to be capped. Its also the 1st time using DAA. (has good reviews)
    Erase: If u read the thread, ud know ive been on Erase for 3 to 4 months & must cycle off. (good product)
    Piracetam+Choline: I also bought these in bulk powder to be capped & added in Sulbutamine. (has good reviews)

    1st, ur stack uses Erase & DAA for test boosters & im gettin the DAA, but need to cycle off of Erase & replaced that with Trib & longjack. (i do suffer from low-T)
    2nd, i see no weight loss management there & trust me its needed due to a low metabolism & a high appetite.
    3rd, Ur nootropics are the same as mine with the addition of Sulbutamine.
    4th, ur creatine is covered with better quality NO-xplode & ur gettin all the other benefits that it offers.

    Lookin at it like this, id say my stack is more effective towards my needs: My main issue is gettin a REAL testosterone booster & right now, i have to cycle off of Erase/TestoPro/& Titanium. I suffer from low-t so this is important & the more test the better!! The nootropics look promising & may become a staple in my daily routine as i used to take & loved Methylphenidate but had to stop due to it causing high blood pressure. Weight management is needed as its easy for me to put weight on, & its hard to take off. I get my vitamins from wally world which is conveinient & cost effective!! Lastly, ur stack covers NO sleep aid products which are highly needed just as much as the test boosters!!
    Just my .02
  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    6035017

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    In all honesty, i deffinately agree with you & i welcome the advice & critique'ing. With that said, let me go over ur stack & compare it to what im already taking...

    Orange Triad: I get my Vit's cheap at walmart & buy em seperately for correct dosing.
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil: I get my omegas at walmart also.
    SNS Creatine Monohydrate: NO-Xplode takes care of the creatine aspect while taking care of the N.O. supps as well.
    SNS Beta-Alanine: Dont know much about it & dont hear people talking of it.
    EC Stack: ??
    DAA: Thats on the list, bought in bulk to be capped. Its also the 1st time using DAA. (has good reviews)
    Erase: If u read the thread, ud know ive been on Erase for 3 to 4 months & must cycle off. (good product)
    Piracetam+Choline: I also bought these in bulk powder to be capped & added in Sulbutamine. (has good reviews)

    1st, ur stack uses Erase & DAA for test boosters & im gettin the DAA, but need to cycle off of Erase & replaced that with Trib & longjack. (i do suffer from low-T)
    2nd, i see no weight loss management there & trust me its needed due to a low metabolism & a high appetite.
    3rd, Ur nootropics are the same as mine with the addition of Sulbutamine.
    4th, ur creatine is covered with better quality NO-xplode & ur gettin all the other benefits that it offers.

    Lookin at it like this, id say my stack is more effective towards my needs: My main issue is gettin a REAL testosterone booster & right now, i have to cycle off of Erase/TestoPro/& Titanium. I suffer from low-t so this is important & the more test the better!! The nootropics look promising & may become a staple in my daily routine as i used to take & loved Methylphenidate but had to stop due to it causing high blood pressure. Weight management is needed as its easy for me to put weight on, & its hard to take off. I get my vitamins from wally world which is conveinient & cost effective!! Lastly, ur stack covers NO sleep aid products which are highly needed just as much as the test boosters!!
    Just my .02
    I can see where you're coming from. Unfortunately, I don't come on these boards very often so this will be my last post ITT.

    -Vitamin forms >>>>>>> vitamin quantities. I understand you get them cheap at Walmart, but I highly doubt Walmart is supplying you with superior forms (i.e. methylcobalamin for b12).
    -Your omegas from walmart are most likely more expensive than the CL fish oil ($12.00), and I highly doubt that the Walmart fish oil will supply you with at least a combined 2g EPA/DHA a day.
    -How much creatine is in NO xplode? it's proprietary, and you need at least 3g/day on workout days if already saturated. NO Xplode is also a horrible preworkout supplement. If you want stims, look into Presurge Unleashed, Flashover, C4 Extreme, White Flood V2, XF vengeance, or Focus XT. If you don't want stims, look into Ultima, Pump-bol, or Clout.
    -People may not talk about Beta-alanine on AM, but it is probably the second most studied ergogenic aid behind creatine. It has been shown in studies to complement creatine extremely well, and comes with a host of benefits besides increasing your upper-end rep range, such as decreased cortisol and soreness.
    -EC stack - google "hotnfit EC stack." It is 100x more powerful than the fatburners you have listed (well, not alpha-t2, thats a nice product and has MS, a weaker cousin of ephedrine). Chronic stimulation of beta receptors via just E alone has been shown in studies to net an extra 2.2 LBS (!!!!!!) of fat loss a month. Now imagine what happens when you add the synergistic C.
    -If you've been on erase for 3-4 months, it's not time to do another hormonal cycle. I'd drop the DAA altogether.
    -Your nootropic stack is good.

    I also suffer from low T, but being on testboosters all the time is not the answer.

    -If you want a sleep aid, fine buy one.

    I hope you change your mind about your stack. It really is overkill, uses ineffective supplements, and could be bad for your general health considering how many testboosters/AI's you're flying through. I did the best I could.

    -Cyrus
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,155
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The biggest concern I had with the OPs stack is it looking like you had 3-4 different things with a full dose of caffeine...no bueno
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what do u guys think bout this stack
    By 805bgtymer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:23 AM
  2. bout to be 18, should i use AP???
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:55 AM
  3. What more can you say bout them...
    By CHA0S in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:18 PM
  4. how bout this?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2002, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in