A good starter stack???

Koontzy

Awards
I weighed 155 when I was in the Marines, and I weigh 150 now. I am getting back into Lifting after being off of it for a few years.

I used to take just whey and creatine, but I am really getting into it this time..

I would like to get a nice stak, for Mass Building and something that would work for a hardgainer..I can gain weight, but my metabolism is still high, since it takes me some work to add weight, and I seem to loose it real easy.

I am really getting interested into Anabolic steroids, and things like LGs M1-D, Fizogens cycles(although I hear they are junk).

I have a few questions first:

1. Are these things like D-Bol, Win-V, etc that you seefor sale is muscle mags from places like get freaky big.com,or Pharma Pro really any good? or are they fake BS?

2. Are there any good HGH's out there that really work? That are Legal?

3. test-boosters? I see some metioned in mags, and at other forums. Do any of these really work? Or are they overhyped garbage?

Thanks. and please if you would recommend a stack for me?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad
Oximega Fishoils
Allmax creatine mono or SNS mono
XF whey or myofusion.
SNS Beta alanine

This is an amazingly good base stack. Once you have more experience you could consider branching out.

1) No
2) No
3) No

Stop looking for hormones. Eat food to get big, there are no quick fixes. Hardgainer just means your diet and training isnt under control

Koontzy

Awards
Orange Triad
Oximega Fishoils
XF whey or myofusion.
SNS Beta alanine

This is an amazingly good base stack. Once you have more experience you could consider branching out.

1) No
2) No
3) No

Stop looking for hormones. Eat food to get big, there are no quick fixes. Hardgainer just means your diet and training isnt under control
i wasnt looking into hormones, was just interested in them, trying to see what works and what doesnt ya know..what was Legal and what is Illegal..For instance Cellucors new C-4 has 1,3 in it(which is outlawed in alot of places like NCAA, etc..). wasjust wondering whether those "legal" steroids and stuff I readabout are even real, and whether LG sciences stuff was legit (like M1D) and others...Since they have these huge adds..

I know that HGH works, I had friends on it when I first started lifting. I was just wondering if they were even Legal or not.(outside of a prescription). I know a buddy of mine still takes them, but dont know where he gets them from.

Also hardgainer does not just mean your diet and training isnt under control. I was under a nutritionist in the military who laid out a diet to enable me to gain weight, and I followed it 100%,hell I even added some clean food to it, just to help out a little...With that I gained 6 pounds in 6 months...I also had them test me and they said my metabolism was through the roof...

My diet may not be perfect now, but I am almost sure I eat enough to where I should be gaining at least a little bit...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, stick to the supps I recommended. I know this board likes to push hormonals, but it isnt going to help you in the long run, most dont even give significant body composition results (at best they are usually libido enhancers if you are staying in the legal range or sleep enhancers in the case of GH boosters).

I dont believe you should be stepping up to a PH at this point (and honestly you dont really need them to gain, Ive never used one). Get experience, get your diet and training down. If you arent gaining, you simply need to eat more :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Orange Triad
Oximega Fishoils
XF whey or myofusion.
SNS Beta alanine

1) No
2) No
3) No

Thanks for stealing my beginners supp stack post.

Koontzy

Awards
Ok so what about something like the Jack3D or C4 for pre workout? or are they a waste also???

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so what about something like the Jack3D or C4 for pre workout? or are they a waste also???
I prefer the new White Flood, Focus XT or Vengeance

Once stim free Focus XT comes out. My answer will be Focus XT + new White Flood. That combo is going to be killer

dannyn2007

Awards
if you have the money, look into weight gainers.....i like making my own tho, you can control how much carbs, protein, and fat in it.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you have the money, look into weight gainers.....i like making my own tho, you can control how much carbs, protein, and fat in it.
Do not buy a weightgainer, making your own is a good idea tho

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah looking into making my own....Any good recipes guys???
All depends on your macros. Use your protein and add in oats, natty pb, olive oil, fruits, veggies etc

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Orange Triad
Oximega Fishoils
XF whey or myofusion.
SNS Beta alanine

1) No
2) No
3) No

One of the best posts i have read in this forum.

dannyn2007

Awards
yeah looking into making my own....Any good recipes guys???
my favorite is 2 scoops of vanilla whey, 2 cups of orange juice, 1 tbsp pb, a banana, and some ice....like powercage said, depends on your macros.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
my favorite is 2 scoops of vanilla whey, 2 cups of orange juice, 1 tbsp pb, a banana, and some ice....like powercage said, depends on your macros.
OJ + whey? tastes good? sounds soo bad to me haha

Try whole milk + PB + XF UP2.0 Banana Cream + banana + oats + ice.

dannyn2007

Awards
OJ + whey? tastes good? sounds soo bad to me haha

Try whole milk + PB + XF UP2.0 Banana Cream + banana + oats + ice.
have you tired the "orange dream machine" at jamba juice? lol..almost taste like that. vanilla whey with oj lol

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you tired the "orange dream machine" at jamba juice? lol..almost taste like that. vanilla whey with oj lol
I might have to try this.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Try and Streakdrol and yam-zine cycle! Massive gains...but seriously though you should eat more...:wizard:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powercage gave some excellent advice throughout this whole thread.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
To gain make your own gainers I have a ton of recipes I make come bulk up time.
Try eating about a dozen eggs a day with some lean beef round, both are cheap.
Yams and rice plus Old Fashioned Oates awesome carb sources
Acacados, coconut oil, natty PB, and olive oil great heathly fats.

As for supps
Pre-Wyked by Taurus
Multi plus some joint- Orange Triad
Oils- Oximega Fishoils
XF whey,myofusion, Trutein, Better Protein Bars.
Pre enhancer-AX Carnobolic beta alanine (if wanted)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jack3d never did much for me, alot better options out there...and listed above...with C4, for some reason they put yohimbine in it, which for me I can't tolerate using except when doing very low intensity exercise...so do consider your tolerance to yohimbine before going with that one...