I dont like my isolate... there must be another "whey"

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Not that it's bad but at this point I hate Isopure Zero Carb... I need something new. Someone help me.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
XF whey, arctic lemonade or mocha

You can thank me later

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Premium Protein Blend by muscle feast or whey to build muscle by NTBM

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isopure is only isolate....if you want just isolate, NTBM isolation and species isolyze come to mind

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isopure is pretty good stuff. Expensive but good. I love Optimums Pro-Complex. Excellent protein and maybe slightly cheaper than Isopure. Plus I don't work work any company and I'm not a sponsor trying to sell you!.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isopure is pretty good stuff. Expensive but good. I love Optimums Pro-Complex. Excellent protein and maybe slightly cheaper than Isopure. Plus I don't work work any company and I'm not a sponsor trying to sell you!.
Buy standard whey, add bcaas, save money, get same results with better taste ;)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Isopure is great dont get me wrong I just dont like it anymore. Mocha sounds tasty. And the whole BCAA/standard whey might even be a better option.

Machmood

Awards
True Protein has the most flavors, the most options, customizable blends, did I mention over 37 flavors, and the best price. Not sure why anyone would use another company for protein or supps

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Dymatize Elite, its cheap, its a standard blend but with a higher percentage of isolate than most other whey powders, its gluten free, its actually FDA approved so you know its straight legit label claims to a T. Dont get the 12 hr one or the fusion, just get the straight up cheap Dymatize elite. Its all I've used for 3 yrs now and I love it!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thats actually the one I was leaning towards lately

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats actually the one I was leaning towards lately
Dymatize does make some good protein as well

Im waiting for my tub of Isoflex Chocolate Mint Supreme right now, I hear it's awesome :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
True Protein has the most flavors, the most options, customizable blends, did I mention over 37 flavors, and the best price. Not sure why anyone would use another company for protein or supps
True protein blows everything out of the water when you know how to make it work for you.

Machmood

Awards
^^ this, I buy the cold filtered isolate in 5lb increments in like 5 or 6 flavors, then buy 10lbs of a mix of 50 Malt 50 dex and add to my PWO drink. they also have the best prices on supps like DAA, creatine, fish oil etc

EDIT: the best PWO shake I have ever tasted was 50g of the isolate Cake batter flavor, then throw in 2 cups of fruity pepples and about 1.5 cups of cold water and blend, It taste like funfetti cake with sprinkles

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ this, I buy the cold filtered isolate in 5lb increments in like 5 or 6 flavors, then buy 10lbs of a mix of 50 Malt 50 dex and add to my PWO drink. they also have the best prices on supps like DAA, creatine, fish oil etc
Oats would be better than malto or dex. Yes even postworkout

Machmood

Awards
To be honest I think carb source is usually irrelevant meaning if I have oats for breakfast or low fart pop tarts i dont think it makes a diierence. That being said PWO its debated if you need fast acting carbs so I go with the fast acting. I will say things like oatmeal keep me feeling fuller for much longer, so when on a cut I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast but only because it keeps me fuller longer

ModernLats

Awards
I cannot stomach NTBM protein, I ordered 4 sample orders and hated every flavor. I use muscle feast now when I want the extra good (more then just protein) on a regular basis me and my buddy use raw eggs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I think carb source is usually irrelevant meaning if I have oats for breakfast or low fart pop tarts i dont think it makes a diierence. That being said PWO its debated if you need fast acting carbs so I go with the fast acting. I will say things like oatmeal keep me feeling fuller for much longer, so when on a cut I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast but only because it keeps me fuller longer
You don't need carbs at all post workout. Still though if I was eating carbs it wouldn't be Fruity Pebbles and Low Fart Pop tarts. After all who wants farts for breakfast?

Machmood

Awards
You don't need carbs at all post workout. Still though if I was eating carbs it wouldn't be Fruity Pebbles and Low Fart Pop tarts. After all who wants farts for breakfast?
Oatmeal REALLY bloats me, I eat breakfast about 1 hour before my workout so I need something I can digest easily and not feel bloated when I get into the gym. I usually have a protein shake and either the knock off brand of Nutri grain bars or a low fat pop tart. SAME EXACT MACROS OF A QUATER OATMEAL PACKET. I am on a cut so am on a low carb diet. When Im bulking Ill usually ahve 2 or 3 equaling about 90g carbs, 50g protein. I tend to stay away from cereal becasue its tough to gauge the macros from the milk

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Cream of wheat is a good alternative to oatmeal without the bloat. Not so good in a shake though, at least i havent gotten it right.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cream of wheat is a good alternative to oatmeal without the bloat. Not so good in a shake though, at least i havent gotten it right.
Cream of brown rice too :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Humapro+Chained Reaction=No bloat, quick digestion, no visit to the bathroom.

spicyer

Awards
ForUnutrition has an awesome vanilla, tastes just like angel food cake and True Protein is not even close in price. They were offering free samples of all their Whey Protein Isolate flavors. Strawberry was very good also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ForUnutrition has an awesome vanilla, tastes just like angel food cake and True Protein is not even close in price. They were offering free samples of all their Whey Protein Isolate flavors. Strawberry was very good also.
They are not free. I just checked it out. You have to pay $4.95 shipping. That is not free to me. I know plenty of companies that will give you free samples and you don't have to pay shipping. For instance AI Sports Nutrition gives free samples that you don't have to pay shipping for. Controlled labs also does. The key word here is free.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of ForUNutrition. My only hang up with TP is its so expensive which is why I would really only invest in it for a custom blend I know I need and designed.

Well I decided to stick with a blend protein and BCAAs. This is my pre-workout nutrition and a mix between slow/fast should do me good through the lift. Elite XT and Beverly International MASS Aminos.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I'm taking NTBM's Whey To Build Muscle right now! It tastes so damn good!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TruScience protein has the best taste and bang for the buck IMO. Stick with the straight whey or isolates.