Calcium pyruvate+DAA=not good?
- 06-10-2011, 04:29 AM
- 06-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Do you have a reference to that statement ? (That DAA lose its effect when combined with calcium) ?
I find it really hard to believe and I haven't encountered any negativity when combining mine with calcium.. Also, there are manufactors who makes DAA with calcium chelate, and I haven't experienced any lesser results from those...
- 06-10-2011, 05:31 AM
I do know that DAA's solubility increases alot when combined with Calcium-chelate...
06-10-2011, 10:41 PM
what a ridiculous stack. what were you thinking when you thought it up? I'm not knocking you, just curious.
JW should not be used unless it is still 6dmt, in which case it shouldn't be stacked with anything. ATD is not a good product for a host of reasons. and all of your fat burning products thrown in? what is the goal of your supplementation?
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
- By LOVERIUS in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:19 AM
- By FullBore in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2006, 08:21 AM
- By Fastflight in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2005, 09:36 AM
- By houseman in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2005, 07:48 PM