TN's 7-KE and LG's Lipo burn..??

  1. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Question TN's 7-KE and LG's Lipo burn..??


    Has anyone ran a topical cream along side a spray like 7-KE? I'm about 7 days in and already seeing results, cant be placebo when looking in the mirror..

    I'm running 36 sprays twice a day with the Taurus Nutrition topical spray, and running 4 pumps of the LG Sciences lipoburn (topical cream) twice a day..

    Curious to to see if anyone has run similar products like these and started seeing pretty fast results? if so how long did you run the two concurrently?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Has anyone ran a topical cream along side a spray like 7-KE? I'm about 7 days in and already seeing results, cant be placebo when looking in the mirror..

    I'm running 36 sprays twice a day with the Taurus Nutrition topical spray, and running 4 pumps of the LG Sciences lipoburn (topical cream) twice a day..

    Curious to to see if anyone has run similar products like these and started seeing pretty fast results? if so how long did you run the two concurrently?
    I do! Actually, I've been using the 7-KE/LipoBURN topical stack since the 7-KE came out - it's my favourite and the most effective topical stack I have ever used, which is why I continue to use this as a staple. Before that though, I have used 7-KE with Eviscerate and DermaTherm Target - nothing comes close to the 7-KE/LipoBURN combination, though, and there's no water retention from this stack either, like you get from other topicals like Eviscerate, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I do! Actually, I've been using the 7-KE/LipoBURN topical stack since the 7-KE came out - it's my favourite and the most effective topical stack I have ever used, which is why I continue to use this as a staple. Before that though, I have used 7-KE with Eviscerate and DermaTherm Target - nothing comes close to the 7-KE/LipoBURN combination, though, and there's no water retention from this stack either, like you get from other topicals like Eviscerate, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    good to hear Rosie.. I need to ask Eric if he got new sprayers..mine is very powerful, compared to the last.. Im like oh damn! hahaha
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    good to hear Rosie.. I need to ask Eric if he got new sprayers..mine is very powerful, compared to the last.. Im like oh damn! hahaha
    But you already knew that though, aye
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    But you already knew that though, aye
    I just enjoy talking to Eric!
  6. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    no one here has ran two topicals concurrently?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    no one here has ran two topicals concurrently?
    I have - not just 7-KE/LipoBURN. Sean has - 7-KE/Eviscerate and Eviscerate/DermaTherm Target and others. I know others have - maybe they're shy

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,667
    Answers
    3


    Thank you for asking this. I was curious myself and plan on trying it out!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    I've done Dermacrine and Formestane as well as Eviscerate and Formestane, but applied to different locations. Effects were pretty good, but nothing that I'd call synergistic.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,796
    Answers
    1


    I have a bottle of 7-KE and picking up some lipoburn

    I will let you know how it goes
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0


    I was using Evisc and Abliderate during my cycle to minimize abdominal fat gain.. will test out 7-KE/LipoBurn when i do a mild cut in about 4 weeks
  12. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Why would there NOT be some water holding on the LipoBurn compared to the others?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    7-KE/LipoBURN combination, though, and there's no water retention from this stack either, like you get from other topicals like Eviscerate, etc.

    ~Rosie~
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Why would there NOT be some water holding on the LipoBurn compared to the others?
    I can't say why; could be the ingredients, etc., but that was just my personal experience with those products. It may not be the same for everyone. You'll just have to try it for yourself and see what happens. Do note that if you experience any water retention during usage of any topicals, that it goes away within a few days after you stop using them.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Thanks!
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    if you want to add more kick to the lipoburn go to drugstore and get a bottle of liquid capsacian, add a tiny bit at 1st to see how your tolerance is. my results on lipoburn were much increased when i did this.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    I know 7 KE works well and I'm currently logging the newly formulated LipoBurn. No reason why you couldn't use both. I'd expect you'd see terrific results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. For Sale: LG Sciences Lipo Burn and Speed (Fat Loss)
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. Lipo-Burn supposed to be solid?
    By erokyrwrld in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in