Focus Supps

J

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start writing my thesis project for my doctorate, and I need something to help me focus a bit. My focus has been off lately, probably due to stress and being preoccupied with so many things going on.

What are the best supps for focus? I am not looking for them to help me lose weight or anything, just strictly focus is the goal.

BTW, the best focus supplement I have ever used was the banned Slim Xtreme. Laser like focus with that stuff. Unfortunately, it was illegal.

W

winwrightsa

Awards
Lit Up was something i liked for focus.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT and Dexaprine are my favorite for studying/focus

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Focus XT + piracetam

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS Focus XT is easily my favorite focus supplement.

SNS Focus XT
I actually think that Focus XT will improve when the stim free version comes out.

It will be so flexible then (its already a great product for focus)...any ETA yet? :)

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually think that Focus XT will improve when the stim free version comes out.

It will be so flexible then (its already a great product for focus)...any ETA yet? :)
I agree. Stim-Free Focus XT is going to be awesome.

ETA? I will just say soon. :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT FTW :D

J

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Focus XT is great! I love the cotton candy flavor!
Another great one (with 1,3-dimethylamine) is N2KTS. Worked a lot better than Jacked for me!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT I mean it has Focus in the name lol.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Piracetam and Choline 1:1

J

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered Focus XT. Didn't get the other to stack with it, I want to see how it works solo before I add piracetam.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up provides the best focus IMO. i use two scoops in the gym, or when i have a test i will use 1 scoop

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went ahead and 'liked' your comment, which had me confused..so I checked the web address bar...yep still AM...not FB...weird...

pretty cool .. like the new feature :)

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Piracetam (sns bulk 500g) + choline has been amazing for testing and for preworkout. I can't wait to try Piracetam & caff free Focus XT!
Better get some soon. Its about to go off the market

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Better get some soon. Its about to go off the market
I know, I know! I have two tubs now but prolly gonna buy another 5 just to have on hand. Freaking sucks, Piracetam is in my top 3 favorite supps of all time.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went ahead and 'liked' your comment, which had me confused..so I checked the web address bar...yep still AM...not FB...weird...
Yeah, I thought that was pretty weird too. Not a fan of it though.

V

vudoo

Awards

Almost bought it until I saw the 200mg of caffeine per serving.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I know, I know! I have two tubs now but prolly gonna buy another 5 just to have on hand. Freaking sucks, Piracetam is in my top 3 favorite supps of all time.
I think I would have to agree with you there my man,something special for sure!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Almost bought it until I saw the 200mg of caffeine per serving.
The caffeine free version should be pretty sweet. :banana:

I think I would have to agree with you there my man,something special for sure!
Yeah, the stuff just WORKS. Gets rid of my pre-test anxiety, gives me laser like focus and my short term memory boost. Also noticed it helps me with public speaking.

During workouts it gives me great mind/muscle connection.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the caffeine version .. Not even sure if I feel anything from caffiene

But If you avoid preworkouts due to caffeine then you'll love the caffeinated free version :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

But If you avoid preworkouts due to caffeine then you'll love the caffeinated free version :)
Yeah, i drink coffee ( roughly 2 cups during the day) and don't really want to get any additional from my supps. Plus, I go to night school (where I'd be using focus XT) and the extra caffeine that late would mess with my sleep.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

indeed,plus it will be offered in a flavor not seen in the previous versions of focusXT!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I could use some of these supplements :)

especially now during summer classes and august when the hardcore hardcore classes are coming up :D

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could use some of these supplements :)

especially now during summer classes and august when the hardcore hardcore classes are coming up :D
Get in on the Focus XT promo deal at SNS!

23SammyD

Awards
I've been looking at Focus XT and nimbus Poseidon. Can't decide between the two, both have some solid reviews. Anyone want to try to sway my vote? Looking at grabbing one tomorrow.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been looking at Focus XT and nimbus Poseidon. Can't decide between the two, both have some solid reviews. Anyone want to try to sway my vote? Looking at grabbing one tomorrow.
Focus XT is better for focus

Nimbus Poseidon has a large range of benefits for overall health tho. Its an electrolyte supplement.

I like both, but for purely focus, have to give the nod to XT

If you are looking for Poseidon + stims, look into Nimbus Blast

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Hands down Focus XT. Plus there's a special going on right now: 2 for $29.99 on the company site.

23SammyD

Awards
Focus XT is better for focus

Nimbus Poseidon has a large range of benefits for overall health tho. Its an electrolyte supplement.

I like both, but for purely focus, have to give the nod to XT

If you are looking for Poseidon + stims, look into Nimbus Blast
Oh yeah I checked into blast as well, not sure if I want the stims. I was going to use it in the morning with an ec dose, although I guess I can utilize it as the c. I think focus xt has 200mg of caffeine so that would work as well. I'm looking for something to help get me through the long hours at work, my schedule I crap so some days I'm running on minimal sleep. Looking for something to get me started quickly and keep me going. Both seem to be good options, the 2 for 29 of xt is a steal right now.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caffeine supps will keep you going 4-5 hours. If thats how long you need, caffeine is a good option, if you need longer then a high quality B complex may be a good option

Make sure your b6 dose is p5p and your b12 dose is methylcobalamin

23SammyD

Awards
Caffeine supps will keep you going 4-5 hours. If thats how long you need caffeine is a good option, if you need longer then a high quality B complex may be a good option

Oh ok, I've never looked into that aspect. It's my last week on ec, then I was planning on cycling off caffeine for a while, that's why I thought Poseidon would be a good option. I'm pretty stim tolerant so I don't get the crazy kick when taking high doses of caffeine.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into Jarrow's B Complex if you want a stim free option as well for throughout the day

23SammyD

Awards
Ok cool and thanks for your help, I've got some research to do tomorrow it looks like. I'll have to report back and let you know what I picked up.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds good

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine supps will keep you going 4-5 hours. If thats how long you need, caffeine is a good option, if you need longer then a high quality B complex may be a good option

Agreed, those are the best sources of each.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I checked into blast as well, not sure if I want the stims. I was going to use it in the morning with an ec dose, although I guess I can utilize it as the c. I think focus xt has 200mg of caffeine so that would work as well. I'm looking for something to help get me through the long hours at work, my schedule I crap so some days I'm running on minimal sleep. Looking for something to get me started quickly and keep me going. Both seem to be good options, the 2 for 29 of xt is a steal right now.

well I relate to what you are going through. I seem to need a push later in the day/eve yet have very,VERY little time for sleep ever.

sns Glucoronolactone caps + sns picamilon caps = my solution.

keeps me going,adds some focus and concentration and allows me to at least get a couple hrs of sleep while I can lol.

23SammyD

Awards
So I made my purchase yesterday, I went with a tub of pink lemonade focus xt and tub of mystic raspberry Poseidon. I figure why not try both out. I plan on doing a review on both, thanks again for all the help/suggestions.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
So I made my purchase yesterday, I went with a tub of pink lemonade focus xt and tub of mystic raspberry Poseidon. I figure why not try both out. I plan on doing a review on both, thanks again for all the help/suggestions.
Good idea, I look forward to seeing the reviews.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aweosme! I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baldwanus Product Reviews 5
J Supplements 4
NuclearLaunch Supplements 30
D Supplements 4
jimmbow Supplements 13