Looking for test booster WITHOUT aromatose inhibitor/estrogen blocker...

  1. Looking for test booster WITHOUT aromatose inhibitor/estrogen blocker...


    ... I think ive narrowed it down to Prime, Hypertest & Test2 - any better than the other or other suggestions?


  2. Look into IGF-2. It has solid feedback.

    Prime isn't a test booster as far as I know.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by sjfou View Post
    ... I think ive narrowed it down to Prime, Hypertest & Test2 - any better than the other or other suggestions?
    Depends on what you want from it. There's also Drive and Activate Xtreme.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. I like bulk testofen for a cost to benefit ratio.

    For how much it costs I found it more effective for the price than some of the more expensive ones that were four times the price.

    Not aggressively marketed but it works and works more reliably than a lot of the more expensive testosterone boosters.

    Good luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Its for PCT after Letrazole which will pretty much eliminate estrogen, then the test booster is used to bring it back up to normal levels

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Look into IGF-2. It has solid feedback.

    Prime isn't a test booster as far as I know.
    Just so you know, IGF-2 is a natural GROWTH HORMONE booster that has Testosterone boosting properties. Great product though, I agree.

    And yes, Prime IS a natural Testosterone booster.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Many solid options like all listed. There are many products in this group, but they are often over looked as right now, estrogen control seems to be whats hot at the moment. Testabolan V.2 may be worth a look; it has always gotten good reviews in the past.

    Mike

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Just so you know, IGF-2 is a natural GROWTH HORMONE booster that has Testosterone boosting properties. Great product though, I agree.

    And yes, Prime IS a natural Testosterone booster.

    ~Rosie~
    IGF-2 has two ingredients in it that boost test but I know it boosts GH too.

    What in Prime boosts test? I recall USP specifically making threads on bb.com stating Prime wasn't a test booster so...not sure what you're talking about.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    IGF-2 has two ingredients in it that boost test but I know it boosts GH too.

    What in Prime boosts test? I recall USP specifically making threads on bb.com stating Prime wasn't a test booster so...not sure what you're talking about.
    Main ingredient in Prime is Trib...

    "What's in USPlabs Prime?
    120 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container120
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Proprietary Blend†† 800mg *
    (Tribulus Aquaticus (Stem And Leaf), Chebulic Myrobalan (Bean))
    * Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sjfou View Post
    Main ingredient in Prime is Trib...

    "What's in USPlabs Prime?
    120 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container120
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Proprietary Blend†† 800mg *
    (Tribulus Aquaticus (Stem And Leaf), Chebulic Myrobalan (Bean))
    * Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate"
    Like I said, USP has specifically said Prime isn't a test booster.

    They've also said Tribulus Aquaticus is nothing like terrestis. So if everyone thinks it boosts test, albeit with no proof it boosts test, then I don't know what more I can say.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

  11. Fair point mate

  12. DAA?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Adamantium!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    IGF-2 has two ingredients in it that boost test but I know it boosts GH too.

    What in Prime boosts test? I recall USP specifically making threads on bb.com stating Prime wasn't a test booster so...not sure what you're talking about.
    That is true, but IGF-2 is primarily a GROWTH HORMONE booster - boosting testosterone is a secondary benefit.

    The original Prime was most definitely is a testosterone booster - there has been a change in formulation, so that may be where there is some confusion. Nevertheless, either version, Prime is still a natural anabolic - the reformulated version is nothing like the original, looking at the ingredient profile.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Adamantium!
    Does look very promising...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sjfou View Post
    Does look very promising...
    It's a great product and always at an amazing price at Nutra.

    3g of DAA/ 2g of LCLT/ 700mg of NAT. No prop-blends so you know what your getting

    I would say check out Titanium as well since the stack is only $39.99 right now. But you don't want anything to block estro and Indole-3-carbinol is in Titanium.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. IGF 2, Drive, Lit Up (DAA). stack all those for a great natty stack with the best sleep of your life!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's a great product and always at an amazing price at Nutra.

    3g of DAA/ 2g of LCLT/ 700mg of NAT. No prop-blends so you know what your getting

    I would say check out Titanium as well since the stack is only $39.99 right now. But you don't want anything to block estro and Indole-3-carbinol is in Titanium.
    brainfart here, what is nat again?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    brainfart here, what is nat again?
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estrogen Blocker / Test Booster
    By DaltonW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:23 PM
  2. Best Test booster Estro blocker STaCK
    By hugry4more in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:41 AM
  3. PCT estrogen blocker for Test, HGH, & Methyl
    By ZacO23 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:33 AM
  4. testosterone booster and estrogen blocker
    By juststartin07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Log in
Log in