- 06-07-2011, 08:01 PM
I will be wrapping up an 18 week program, mainly focused on size and strength. I am 5'7 and hope to be 185 by the time I am done bulking. I have never gone PH before, only used E-bol, and Kre-Anabolyn. I have had great consistent results with these supplements.
I want to cut after these 18 weeks are up and I was thinking of using a very mild PH such as LG's stack, or something similar. Would it be a mistake to use this while cutting? I also wanted to add in Lean Extreme or some other cortisol inhibitor. While on the PH I know you typically should increase your clean food intake (mostly protein) to maximize your muscle building which contradicts my thinking of cutting while on a PH..
I am just looking for someone to chime in on the effectiveness of PH on a cut and PH combined with a product such as Lean Extreme.
Thanks in advance to everybody who puts in their two cents. If my thinking is off could you please recommend a better stack while trying to minimize cost and complexity.
- 06-07-2011, 08:05 PM
post in the PH section for a PH answerPerformax Labs Product Specialist
06-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks! I admit I am very new, did not read every FAQ before posting. I will put this over in that section.
06-07-2011, 11:18 PM
I had good results with H Drol stacked with P Stanz for a cutter. Both are somewhat mild, but make sure if you get everything you need on and then post cycle before you start anything.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Naberious in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:48 AM
- By KingofMinot in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2008, 10:16 PM
- By machine528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:22 PM
- By Saurabh in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2008, 04:35 PM
- By hawks31 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:47 PM