Recompadrol and regularity

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard Glycobol can have the side effect of making you take more frequent dumps. Does Recompadrol also do this? What is it that makes it do this if so?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna say, Recompadrol makes me more regular. Not sure what's the mechanism.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard Glycobol can have the side effect of making you take more frequent dumps. Does Recompadrol also do this? What is it that makes it do this if so?
I didn't notice this effect - then again, my body doesn't work quite the way it should, either :lol:

~Rosie~

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice this effect - then again, my body doesn't work quite the way it should, either :lol:

~Rosie~
I agree, never noticed this from recompadrol. Metformin I def do though.

Mike

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I noticed more vascularity on recompadrol and better results from my creatine. I still take recompadrol till this day but I don't notice going to bathroom more often.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed more vascularity on recompadrol and better results from my creatine. I still take recompadrol till this day but I don't notice going to bathroom more often.
Exactly what I should have said.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both and am curently using recompadrol and have not noticed this issue.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This effect is caused by 4-hydroxyisoleucine Recompadrol not has in it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This effect is caused by 4-hydroxyisoleucine Recompadrol not has in it.
Is there a company that makes 4-hydroxyisoleucine as a solo?

Recompadrol gives me green BMs but has no effect on how often I go number two.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get horrible IBS on Recompadrol, I think it's the Berberine HCL that does it to me. I have tried going through 2 bottles, and it effects me pretty much the same throughout. Glycobol has a much lesser effect on me, but still messes with my GI.

The best nutrient partitioner I've tried that has no reports of stomach discomfort (that I've seen) is Need2Slin. The Na-R-ALA is great, plus all the other additions that use cAMP as a mechanism for partitioning, all very good. It's a staple for me, 3 caps a day, 1 AM, 1 noon, 1 PM to keep insulin sensitivity up all day.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty interesting. Thanks for the replies, guys. I actually have a completely different form of IBS, the one that basically prevents you from going, and while I've had done well to work with it I must say this side effect of Recompadrol is very welcome.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get horrible IBS on Recompadrol, I think it's the Berberine HCL that does it to me. I have tried going through 2 bottles, and it effects me pretty much the same throughout. Glycobol has a much lesser effect on me, but still messes with my GI.

The best nutrient partitioner I've tried that has no reports of stomach discomfort (that I've seen) is Need2Slin. The Na-R-ALA is great, plus all the other additions that use cAMP as a mechanism for partitioning, all very good. It's a staple for me, 3 caps a day, 1 AM, 1 noon, 1 PM to keep insulin sensitivity up all day.
You find only 3 pills a day, enough?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You find only 3 pills a day, enough?
Yes, but I'm using it to maintain insulin sensitivity during the day, the biggest piece for me is the Na-R-ALA. With 100mg Na-R-ALA 3 times a day, it really keeps me covered along with the 225mg Gymnemma and 6mg banaba per pill, that's enough for me. I don't notice a significant difference between 3 and 6 (or more) pills daily, though I do maintain a pretty low carb diet to begin with (<200g typically). I do use 1-2 pills if I'm going to have a big carb meal on occassion.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alpha lipoic acid may result in a greater amount of liver glycogen storage and may even result in more fat storage than intended and if you use thyroids drugs AVOID IT.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alpha lipoic acid may result in a greater amount of liver glycogen storage and may even result in more fat storage than intended and if you use thyroids drugs AVOID IT.
Stop posting this generalization. The vast majority of the population is not on thyroid drugs and it does not have the same effect.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why avoid this with thyroid meds? I use synthroid daily because something I take depletes my thyroid levels, so why should I avoid this. Never heard of that and interested to learn bro.

Mike

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
R ALA intereferes with t4 conversion to t3, but has no effect on t3 when used as tri iodo thyronine (cytomel). if on synthroid the ALA can interfere with conversion thats all.

Theres a corelation between Carnitine and T3 however, they are inverse relationships t3 depletes carnitine levels, and too much carnitine can lower t3 levels.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R ALA intereferes with t4 conversion to t3, but has no effect on t3 when used as tri iodo thyronine (cytomel). if on synthroid the ALA can interfere with conversion thats all.

Theres a corelation between Carnitine and T3 however, they are inverse relationships t3 depletes carnitine levels, and too much carnitine can lower t3 levels.
This!