I feel like im not getting anywhere, can someone help me out.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

I feel like im not getting anywhere, can someone help me out.

first of all let me start off by saying im in the military and heading overseas in 8 months so i want to get a stack together that i can use while im gone.
    current stats:
    225 lbs
    6'
    ~18% BF
    Bench 325 lbs
    Deadlift ~400 lbs
    Squat 375 lbs
    Hammer curls with 65-70 lbs
    blah blah...........

my point is, i am in the gym night after night training hard and im getting stronger and stronger. im not really getting bigger and harder haha. but seriously what can i do?

Current supps:
    DAA
    Creatine Nitrate
    Erase
    Titanium

now, my question is WTF do i need to be stacking to get where i want? i want to keep gaining strength and size but cut the BF%. what do i take? how often? at what does? can someone please give me a detailed breakdown of what i need to do? ive even gone as far as looking into stuff like Dbol winny and injectable crap.

Thanks,
    Seabee

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee1507 View Post
    first of all let me start off by saying im in the military and heading overseas in 8 months so i want to get a stack together that i can use while im gone.
    current stats:
    225 lbs
    6'
    ~18% BF
    Bench 325 lbs
    Deadlift ~400 lbs
    Squat 375 lbs
    blah blah...........

my point is, i am in the gym night after night training hard and im getting stronger and stronger. im not really getting bigger and harder haha. but seriously what can i do?

Current supps:
    DAA
    Creatine Nitrate
    Erase
    Titanium

now, my question is WTF do i need to be stacking to get where i want? i want to keep gaining strength and size but cut the BF%. what do i take? how often? at what does? can someone please give me a detailed breakdown of what i need to do? ive even gone as far as looking into stuff like Dbol winny and injectable crap.

Thanks,
    Seabee
    If your diet isnt on par all the supps in the world wont help you. I was in the military as well and I know the Chow Hall food isnt always what you need for bodybuilding but its all you have. Try getting to the commissary and getting canned tuna, canned chicken, beef jerky, things like that to substute the chow halls short comings.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

i very rarely eat in the chow hall. i gave that up a long time ago. i eat at my own place or i go to the subway on base. my diet is actually pretty good. any sups advice>
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

i very rarely eat in the chow hall. i gave that up a long time ago. i eat at my own place or i go to the subway on base. my diet is actually pretty good. any sups advice>
    How long you been lifting?
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

add in some cardio.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

ive been lifting for years man, maybe 6 years or so. i see you ran the same stack i was looking into. lean and hard. thoughts??
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

cardio is 2 times a week in AM. usually about 2 mile run
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

ive been lifting for years man, maybe 6 years or so. i see you ran the same stack i was looking into. lean and hard. thoughts??
    I would definitley recommend that stack. Thats why I asked how long youve been lifting, wasnt gonna say anything if you were new to it. Im sure as you know theres a ton of newbies that just wanna jump on the supps without doing anything else. But I loved that run. Dont know if youve ran any other PH cycles but that run doesnt feel like your on anything, but gave me results!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

current stats:
    225 lbs
    6'
    ~18% BF
    Bench 325 lbs
    Deadlift ~400 lbs
    Squat 375 lbs
    blah blah...........

Current supps:
    DAA
    Creatine Nitrate
    Erase
    Titanium

Thanks,
    Seabee
    I rec need2slin and Rezolution for fatloss.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    I would definitley recommend that stack. Thats why I asked how long youve been lifting, wasnt gonna say anything if you were new to it. Im sure as you know theres a ton of newbies that just wanna jump on the supps without doing anything else. But I loved that run. Dont know if youve ran any other PH cycles but that run doesnt feel like your on anything, but gave me results!
    what do you mean it dosent feel like your on anything?? i ran PH cycle a while back and had some shi$$ty results. it was a PH by powerlabs nutrition. cant remember the name but i could find out. either way i was pissing grey and my kidneys felt like a pound of hammered ass.
    have you started the Mass yet? if so hows that goin?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

what do you mean it dosent feel like your on anything?? i ran PH cycle a while back and had some shi$$ty results. it was a PH by powerlabs nutrition. cant remember the name but i could find out. either way i was pissing grey and my kidneys felt like a pound of hammered ass.
    have you started the Mass yet? if so hows that goin?
    What I mean is you dont feel like your running a PH. No lethargy, loss of libido, anger issues, or acne. No havent ran the Mass yet but have 2 bottles waiting gonna run those in a few months! Cant wait
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

i havent looked into the details to much for the product. but from what i have seen all there stuff is good. at what doesage and at what times did you run the cycle? did you take anything else? and did you use anything after the cycle?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

i havent looked into the details to much for the product. but from what i have seen all there stuff is good. at what doesage and at what times did you run the cycle? did you take anything else? and did you use anything after the cycle?
    I ran it for 8 weeks 6 pills each a day. 2 in the am 2 afternoon and 2 at night. I only ran the normal multi, protein, fish oil. Im still on PCT for about 2 weeks now but nothing to mention as of yet.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

okay, i kno im full of questions here but that is what this is for i guess. any significant amounts of hair loss? i think i seen that somewhere that hard can cause hair loss. and what is your PCT consisting of?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

okay, i kno im full of questions here but that is what this is for i guess. any significant amounts of hair loss? i think i seen that somewhere that hard can cause hair loss. and what is your PCT consisting of?
    No its cool man, no worries. I personally didnt get any hair loss, but if youre prone to it im pretty sure their Toco 8 will help prevent it. My PCT consists of a SERM, the Test Recovery System, and TCF. If you dont run it for the full 8 weeks they say you dont "need" the SERM. Like I said I ran it for the full 8 plus I like to be on the safe side.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

im not prone to it, just thought id say something. where can i get SERM and TCF and the test recovery system? while on this PCT have you noticed any gains?
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No its cool man, no worries. I personally didnt get any hair loss, but if youre prone to it im pretty sure their Toco 8 will help prevent it. My PCT consists of a SERM, the Test Recovery System, and TCF. If you dont run it for the full 8 weeks they say you dont "need" the SERM. Like I said I ran it for the full 8 plus I like to be on the safe side.
    OP assuming you are over 21 then i can give you a couple different options. First you need nolvadex or clomid AS A MINIMUM for PCT for the cycles i recommend, i hope you know what those are.
    CYCLE 1 its gonna be a 12 week cycle with test cypionate or enathate ran for 12 weeks at 500-650 mgs.(shots twice a week) Then i would run epistane(you said you wanted to get harder) for the first 4-6 weeks. If you want more size and strength do that, if you want more lean add arimidex eod to prevent bloat and or side effects from estrogen.
    CYCLE 2 If you dont want injectables(btw EVERY cycle should be ran with test as a base) then i would recommend something methylated(superdrol, epistane, h-drol, promag,) with another oral thats unmethylated. If you wanna cut up add furuza-a or pstanz, and if you want more mass add m-lmg. without a test base you will probably lose sex drive 2-3 weeks(especially with any thing 19nortestosterone aka tren) but o well i guess. If you want anymore info pm me, best of luck thanks for your service to this country.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I respect your opinion but ALWAYS HAVE A SERM EVEN IF YOU DONT USE IT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT JUST IN CASE.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

im not prone to it, just thought id say something. where can i get SERM and TCF and the test recovery system? while on this PCT have you noticed any gains?
    I cant tell you where to get a SERM, youll have to do some research for that. The others you can get on either the PP website or most of the online supplement stores.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.82%

Ditch all of the hormonals you are taking. They wont do much for you at 22. Waste of money

This board always seems to focus on hormonals and fat burners for a quick fix for some reason when they arent what your core stack should be. I never use hormonals. They arent needed

You shouldnt even bother getting any other supps until you have a decent Omega 3 fishoil. Get your diet and training under control
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Ditch all of the hormonals you are taking. They wont do much for you at 22. Waste of money

This board always seems to focus on hormonals and fat burners for a quick fix for some reason when they arent what your core stack should be. I never use hormonals. They arent needed

You shouldnt even bother getting any other supps until you have a decent Omega 3 fishoil. Get your diet and training under control

im young and see benefits from GH boosters stacked with Test boosters. now i dont see anything when i take a test booster. maybe some strength, but thats it. i see alot when i take GH boosters. especially stacked with a Test Booster
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.82%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im young and see benefits from GH boosters stacked with Test boosters. now i dont see anything when i take a test booster. maybe some strength, but thats it. i see alot when i take GH boosters. especially stacked with a Test Booster
    Generally those are more pronounced in the libido area

Have you been diagnosed with low test? That might explain obvious benefits
    Controlled Labs Warder
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

no i have not. i have only had a hormone panel once when i had it all checked after a cycle and after PCT when i was 18 and stupid LOL

even when im not on test boosters (and i only take about two stacks a year), i have high libido, still have acne breakouts (although i know its not from high test but can be a result of), making gains in the gym, i have energy throughout the day...etc

now im not saying i see GREAT results from them, but i see results when stacked. when taken solo, i barely even see libido.

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.82%

no i have not. i have only had a hormone panel once when i had it all checked after a cycle and after PCT when i was 18 and stupid LOL

even when im not on test boosters (and i only take about two stacks a year), i have high libido, still have acne breakouts (although i know its not from high test but can be a result of), making gains in the gym, i have energy throughout the day...etc

now im not saying i see GREAT results from them, but i see results when stacked. when taken solo, i barely even see libido.
    Yea you dont sound like you have any low test symptoms. Which is great, you can make some insane gains in your early to mid 20s if you just push the good food while training. Take advantage!
    Controlled Labs Warder
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

Havnt been to Subway in a while. Are you sure those sandwitches contain a bodybuilders dosage for protein?
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.82%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Havnt been to Subway in a while. Are you sure those sandwitches contain a bodybuilders dosage for protein?
    Id be more worried about the quality of meats
    Controlled Labs Warder
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

6ft 225 and your lifts are very impressive. I can think of no reason you would not be very happy unless your goal is to become a pro bodybuilder
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

current stats:
    225 lbs
    6'
    ~18% BF
    Bench 325 lbs
    Deadlift ~400 lbs
    Squat 375 lbs
    blah blah...........

Current supps:
    DAA
    Creatine Nitrate
    Erase
    Titanium

Thanks,
    Seabee
    There can be only minimal results even if you take steroid

First state your body type: ectomorph or mesomorph
    - what your doing is building stamina and endurance. Knowing your body type is important to understand should you go slow or fast exercise and or to take cardio or not.
    Second state your diet
    diet is more important than steroid. Trust me so get to basic with what to eat and when to eat
    third change your supplement to basic
    whey protein
    creatine monohydrate
    caffeine
    Fourth decide one goal at a time. bigger or cut?
    Ive once tried to join both but only minimal results.

Last you dont have to lift heavy what you need is to trigger your muscle to pump by lots of rep
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%

im trying haha

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

cardio is 2 times a week in AM. usually about 2 mile run
    2 miles twice a week isn't going to cut it if you are looking to lean out. 20-30 min worth of cardio 3-4 times a week would be better.

right now im at 15-20 min of cardio per day, usually burning 300-400 cals. plus weight lifting beforehand, and its a slow process. just gotta stick with it and make sure your diet is on par too.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%

Quote Originally Posted by bodyfort View Post
    There can be only minimal results even if you take steroid

First state your body type: ectomorph or mesomorph
    - what your doing is building stamina and endurance. Knowing your body type is important to understand should you go slow or fast exercise and or to take cardio or not.
    Second state your diet
    diet is more important than steroid. Trust me so get to basic with what to eat and when to eat
    third change your supplement to basic
    whey protein
    creatine monohydrate
    caffeine
    Fourth decide one goal at a time. bigger or cut?
    Ive once tried to join both but only minimal results.

Last you dont have to lift heavy what you need is to trigger your muscle to pump by lots of rep

eh, i beg to differ. my cousin was 14, almost 15 when he first used Mdrol. He wouldnt listen to me and listen to his much older brother who is a juice head. He took 3 cycles, 4 months spaced out, so 3 cycles in one year of Mdrol. He took Cycle Assist (at least he listened to me for that) and i got him some nolva cause his rat was having issues...he gained, from each cycle, about 10 pounds almost.

now he is 16, hasnt touched a cycle in a year, and is 6'1" 230 lbs. he eats better than I do. He is so dedicated. He is making consistent gains now, even being off of mdrol. now whether or not he will have serious sides later in life, only time will tell.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    2 miles twice a week isn't going to cut it if you are looking to lean out. 20-30 min worth of cardio 3-4 times a week would be better.
    this is what i was gunna say. if u really want to lose BF ur gunna have to do moore cardio. u've got solid strength, just focus on ur diet. maybe watch ur carb intake. its easy to take in too much carbs being a bigger guy, i didn't start seeing the kind of results i wanted until i started counting carbs.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

eh, i beg to differ. my cousin was 14, almost 15 when he first used Mdrol. He wouldnt listen to me and listen to his much older brother who is a juice head. He took 3 cycles, 4 months spaced out, so 3 cycles in one year of Mdrol. He took Cycle Assist (at least he listened to me for that) and i got him some nolva cause his rat was having issues...he gained, from each cycle, about 10 pounds almost.

now he is 16, hasnt touched a cycle in a year, and is 6'1" 230 lbs. he eats better than I do. He is so dedicated. He is making consistent gains now, even being off of mdrol. now whether or not he will have serious sides later in life, only time will tell.

its only natural for his age and what a surprise how kids can buy prohormone
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    this is what i was gunna say. if u really want to lose BF ur gunna have to do moore cardio. u've got solid strength, just focus on ur diet. maybe watch ur carb intake. its easy to take in too much carbs being a bigger guy, i didn't start seeing the kind of results i wanted until i started counting carbs.
    agreed I got big by not counting calories, when i started counting calories and getting specific is when I saw some much better changes (without use of hormonals)

check out our test booster ,hghreleaser, or bcaa's which are really important

Test booster The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Hghreleaser The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Recoverpro The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Quote Originally Posted by bodyfort View Post
    its only natural for his age and what a surprise how kids can buy prohormone
    yeah its nuts. People need to have their basics down , be real strong, and have everything down really excellent, and be older than 21-23-up to 25 before they start and of course have been consistent on training hard n heavy, nutrition, sleep and non hormonal supplements in my opinion before even considering prohormones. This isnt a bash on the Op but Ive seen guys go on and get off and they look like a different person. I look close to the same body as I did before and havent trained in a month due to an injury. Having said that, I am so ready to train again.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.53%

You are focusing on the wrong stuff. I agree with powercage. Its diet and training. Then basics. Thats it. You wont find to many natty probb taking 1/5 of the stacks recommended on this board. Basics work, diet works, training works. Stick with what works. Screw the hype.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I feel bad about this?
    By FcuktheFDA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 09:30 PM
  2. feel like ****
    By maccer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 05:31 PM
  3. How would a guy feel if?????
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21