lit up review

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to give some feedback on Lit up.

At first I was a little weiry of Lit up. I had heard great things so I was anxious to try but my first few workouts with it my stomach was very upset. No idea why but I stuck with it, and boy am I glad I did.

As stated its not really a stongly stimmed pre w.o so i take two scoops at once.

I also noticed that it took a littel longer to hit me than some pre w.os. But when it hit it def. hit, and it was a different feelin than ive felt before. There was a strong focus factor but not really tunnel vision like with some others. Also I consistently had a great sense of weel being.

Taste- Taste was great, really liked it actually no complaints there.

mixability- some sat on teh bottom but it didnt bother me...was like a littel extra treat at the end cuz it was more conceentrated down there lol.

Strength- I was only able to use it for about 1.5 weeks because i had bueen using wyked for a while befoe hand and they both have DAA in them and I wanna take a break from DAA for a few weeks so I cant say much about strength at the moment.

I will update this log again once I start using Lit up again becaus eI still ahve a decent amount left. Hopefully then ill reall ybe able to feel the difference of the DAA.

Overal so far for the price lit up is hard to beat. The only downfall to it was the initial sickness I had to it which Who know what that was but its not a big deal, we will se if it happens again come round 2. And I usually liek straongly stimmed stuff jsut cuz ive become kinda tolerant to stims, but thats nothign an extra cup of coffee cant fix haha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strange. Lit up hits me in literally five minutes.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great review, im the same way many pre workouts take about 15 to 30 min to hit me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Lit Up was great. The focused feeling I got from that was intense. I just wish they didn't use all that coloring in it. It's almost scary how red it is.

I didn't get an upset stomach like you described when I used it. I think a friend of mine did because he took it on a 2 hours empty stomach. I usually took it ~1 hour after eating.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Lit Up was great. The focused feeling I got from that was intense. I just wish they didn't use all that coloring in it. It's almost scary how red it is.
The dye was my only complaint. Great energy, no crash, strength gains, but that dye was too much.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe it didnt hit me real fast cuz i had some food in me, I don't know. Also I forgot to mention that there was absolutely no crash what so ever which i LOVE. Also just want to reemphsize that type of focus I had, it was an extreme focus but not tunnel vision so I could still realize other things wre going on but with the heighted mood mixed with that focus was a great combo.

jdrannin1

Awards
maybe it didnt hit me real fast cuz i had some food in me, I don't know. Also I forgot to mention that there was absolutely no crash what so ever which i LOVE. Also just want to reemphsize that type of focus I had, it was an extreme focus but not tunnel vision so I could still realize other things wre going on but with the heighted mood mixed with that focus was a great combo.
Yeah food will always delay absorption.

Glad you liked it bro.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks again to appnut for letting me try this out, def. gonna give it another run and will report back in this thread about it, it wil porrbably be a few weeks though

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man!

I personally have found that if I eat within 90min before taking a prewo, that it doesn't tend to be as strong

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks again to appnut for letting me try this out, def. gonna give it another run and will report back in this thread about it, it wil porrbably be a few weeks though
And thank you :)