SizeOn PowerFULL supps help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

SizeOn PowerFULL supps help!

im 23 6 foot 5 and weight 220 i have muscle but i want to gain more mass i lift 5 days a week
    was looking into SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition, and PowerFULL by USPlabs
    please give me help if i need to add anything or change PowerFULL to anything different. thanks

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Powerfull imo is a waste, just get a good multi, fish oil, sizeon, and beta-alanine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Powerfull imo is a waste, just get a good multi, fish oil, sizeon, and beta-alanine
    Why do you say that Powerfull is a waste?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I sleep pretty good on Powerfull but that's probably as much as you'll get from it. Get a good protein powder also
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I like Sizeon, but for creatine, I feel it's overpriced. I don't see PowerFULL benefiting muscle gains.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.72%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Why do you say that Powerfull is a waste?

For me it works well.... You won't notice anything insane but I slept well, woke up feeling refreshed (like I had 2 for 1 sleep) and also helped my recovery time w weight training.... Everybody's different powerfull works for me and I can get it fairly cheap. Just finished my 2 bottle
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I like Sizeon, but for creatine, I feel it's overpriced. I don't see PowerFULL benefiting muscle gains.
    Sizeon is a lot more than just creatine its pretty great intra to help volumize muscles sadly it's being phased out like all good gaspari products, plus side is you can get it super cheap now. Powerfull used to be great but there's plenty out now doing more for less. You really want to up the muscle go to nutra right now and get the bogo versa-1 for 40 and compound 20 for 50 before they are gone. I freaked out when I saw that deal Saturday!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I sleep pretty good on Powerfull but that's probably as much as you'll get from it. Get a good protein powder also
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    For me it works well.... You won't notice anything insane but I slept well, woke up feeling refreshed (like I had 2 for 1 sleep) and also helped my recovery time w weight training.... Everybody's different powerfull works for me and I can get it fairly cheap. Just finished my 2 bottle
    We appreciate the honest feedback guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Sizeon is a lot more than just creatine its pretty great intra to help volumize muscles sadly it's being phased out like all good gaspari products, plus side is you can get it super cheap now. Powerfull used to be great but there's plenty out now doing more for less. You really want to up the muscle go to nutra right now and get the bogo versa-1 for 40 and compound 20 for 50 before they are gone. I freaked out when I saw that deal Saturday!
    Used to be great?

USPlabs PowerFULL® is honestly one of my favorite products. Sleep quality and recovery show much improvement, which consistently have me waking up feeling refreshed. Once I get into a rhythm, I'm usually hopping out of bed right before my alarm is set to go off. You really can't underestimate the benefits of a good night's sleep. Depending on how many caps used (1-2 for me), a bottle can last quite a while as well.

Yeah, those deals are ridiculous. It's an great opportunity to stock up on both VERSA-1™ and Compound 20®, or give them a try for the first time. I provided the links below for anyone who's interested.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...mpound-20.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.24%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

We appreciate the honest feedback guys.

Used to be great?

USPlabs PowerFULL® is honestly one of my favorite products. Sleep quality and recovery show much improvement, which consistently have me waking up feeling refreshed. Once I get into a rhythm, I'm usually hopping out of bed right before my alarm is set to go off. You really can't underestimate the benefits of a good night's sleep. Depending on how many caps used (1-2 for me), a bottle can last quite a while as well.

Yeah, those deals are ridiculous. It's an great opportunity to stock up on both VERSA-1(TM) and Compound 20®, or give them a try for the first time. I provided the links below for anyone who's interested.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...mpound-20.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html
    I used to constantly be on powerfull, but honestly with what's out now it doesn't fit my budget, dopadex would be a much cheaper substitute honestly for me. Again not saying its bad, it used to be a staple for me especially when i started adding it pre workout, but c20 and versa-1 and DAA have given me some great results just throw in some less expensive l dopa for me! Also picked up compete for intra I'm excited to try!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

Is it really being phased out? I don't find that their Glycofuse + Aminolast is anywhere near to being a good replacement for SizeOn.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.24%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Is it really being phased out? I don't find that their Glycofuse + Aminolast is anywhere near to being a good replacement for SizeOn.
    That's what my neighbor who's a regional for g n c has been told. I think it's an aweful move but that's the word
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

That's what my neighbor who's a regional for g n c has been told. I think it's an aweful move but that's the word
    Smh. Sad to see it go if it does go. I did see SizeOn showing up on the Clearance shelves of most GNCs I've gone in to (I love that clearance section, such great deals to be had).
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.24%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Smh. Sad to see it go if it does go. I did see SizeOn showing up on the Clearance shelves of most GNCs I've gone in to (I love that clearance section, such great deals to be had).
    That's why it's on clearance. Honestly without sp250 size on is their best product
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i got 2 free tubs of sizeon that i opened on monday, basically using it for the aminos, protein, calories, and carbs intra workout...should work for that at least

as for powerfull, i didn't have good results with it, used it before bed and it negatively affected my sleep
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i got 2 free tubs of sizeon that i opened on monday, basically using it for the aminos, protein, calories, and carbs intra workout...should work for that at least

as for powerfull, i didn't have good results with it, used it before bed and it negatively affected my sleep
    How many capsules were you using Young Gotti? Reducing the serving size should help with that. With l-dopa supplements the full serving size doesn't always work best.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sizeon
    By Madooo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
  2. SizeOn for me?
    By goleafsgo1216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Powerfull & NO-Shotgun/SizeON... not good?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:14 PM
  4. SizeOn
    By gettingold in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 06:10 PM