SizeOn PowerFULL supps help!

  1. New Member
    Beachbody90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    77.83%

    SizeOn PowerFULL supps help!


    im 23 6 foot 5 and weight 220 i have muscle but i want to gain more mass i lift 5 days a week
    was looking into SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition, and PowerFULL by USPlabs
    please give me help if i need to add anything or change PowerFULL to anything different. thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Powerfull imo is a waste, just get a good multi, fish oil, sizeon, and beta-alanine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    Grayson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    2887468
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Powerfull imo is a waste, just get a good multi, fish oil, sizeon, and beta-alanine
    Why do you say that Powerfull is a waste?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    Rep Power
    408257
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I sleep pretty good on Powerfull but that's probably as much as you'll get from it. Get a good protein powder also
  5. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,891
    Rep Power
    4668142
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    35.3%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro
    Awards Strongman - Award nomination from TheMovement accepted.

    I like Sizeon, but for creatine, I feel it's overpriced. I don't see PowerFULL benefiting muscle gains.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Senior Member
    Godstrength's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    2420721
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Why do you say that Powerfull is a waste?

    For me it works well.... You won't notice anything insane but I slept well, woke up feeling refreshed (like I had 2 for 1 sleep) and also helped my recovery time w weight training.... Everybody's different powerfull works for me and I can get it fairly cheap. Just finished my 2 bottle
  7. New Member
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    33298
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I like Sizeon, but for creatine, I feel it's overpriced. I don't see PowerFULL benefiting muscle gains.
    Sizeon is a lot more than just creatine its pretty great intra to help volumize muscles sadly it's being phased out like all good gaspari products, plus side is you can get it super cheap now. Powerfull used to be great but there's plenty out now doing more for less. You really want to up the muscle go to nutra right now and get the bogo versa-1 for 40 and compound 20 for 50 before they are gone. I freaked out when I saw that deal Saturday!
  8. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,660
    Rep Power
    7622062
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I sleep pretty good on Powerfull but that's probably as much as you'll get from it. Get a good protein powder also
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    For me it works well.... You won't notice anything insane but I slept well, woke up feeling refreshed (like I had 2 for 1 sleep) and also helped my recovery time w weight training.... Everybody's different powerfull works for me and I can get it fairly cheap. Just finished my 2 bottle
    We appreciate the honest feedback guys.


    Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Sizeon is a lot more than just creatine its pretty great intra to help volumize muscles sadly it's being phased out like all good gaspari products, plus side is you can get it super cheap now. Powerfull used to be great but there's plenty out now doing more for less. You really want to up the muscle go to nutra right now and get the bogo versa-1 for 40 and compound 20 for 50 before they are gone. I freaked out when I saw that deal Saturday!
    Used to be great?

    USPlabs PowerFULL® is honestly one of my favorite products. Sleep quality and recovery show much improvement, which consistently have me waking up feeling refreshed. Once I get into a rhythm, I'm usually hopping out of bed right before my alarm is set to go off. You really can't underestimate the benefits of a good night's sleep. Depending on how many caps used (1-2 for me), a bottle can last quite a while as well.

    Yeah, those deals are ridiculous. It's an great opportunity to stock up on both VERSA-1™ and Compound 20®, or give them a try for the first time. I provided the links below for anyone who's interested.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...mpound-20.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. New Member
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    33298
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    We appreciate the honest feedback guys.

    Used to be great?

    USPlabs PowerFULL® is honestly one of my favorite products. Sleep quality and recovery show much improvement, which consistently have me waking up feeling refreshed. Once I get into a rhythm, I'm usually hopping out of bed right before my alarm is set to go off. You really can't underestimate the benefits of a good night's sleep. Depending on how many caps used (1-2 for me), a bottle can last quite a while as well.

    Yeah, those deals are ridiculous. It's an great opportunity to stock up on both VERSA-1(TM) and Compound 20®, or give them a try for the first time. I provided the links below for anyone who's interested.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...mpound-20.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html
    I used to constantly be on powerfull, but honestly with what's out now it doesn't fit my budget, dopadex would be a much cheaper substitute honestly for me. Again not saying its bad, it used to be a staple for me especially when i started adding it pre workout, but c20 and versa-1 and DAA have given me some great results just throw in some less expensive l dopa for me! Also picked up compete for intra I'm excited to try!
  10. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    4293687
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Sizeon is a lot more than just creatine its pretty great intra to help volumize muscles sadly it's being phased out like all good gaspari products, plus side is you can get it super cheap now. Powerfull used to be great but there's plenty out now doing more for less. You really want to up the muscle go to nutra right now and get the bogo versa-1 for 40 and compound 20 for 50 before they are gone. I freaked out when I saw that deal Saturday!
    Is it really being phased out? I don't find that their Glycofuse + Aminolast is anywhere near to being a good replacement for SizeOn.
  11. New Member
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    33298
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Is it really being phased out? I don't find that their Glycofuse + Aminolast is anywhere near to being a good replacement for SizeOn.
    That's what my neighbor who's a regional for g n c has been told. I think it's an aweful move but that's the word
  12. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,215
    Rep Power
    4293687
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    That's what my neighbor who's a regional for g n c has been told. I think it's an aweful move but that's the word
    Smh. Sad to see it go if it does go. I did see SizeOn showing up on the Clearance shelves of most GNCs I've gone in to (I love that clearance section, such great deals to be had).
  13. New Member
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    33298
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Smh. Sad to see it go if it does go. I did see SizeOn showing up on the Clearance shelves of most GNCs I've gone in to (I love that clearance section, such great deals to be had).
    That's why it's on clearance. Honestly without sp250 size on is their best product
  14. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,593
    Rep Power
    1820098
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    i got 2 free tubs of sizeon that i opened on monday, basically using it for the aminos, protein, calories, and carbs intra workout...should work for that at least

    as for powerfull, i didn't have good results with it, used it before bed and it negatively affected my sleep
  15. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    1683134
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i got 2 free tubs of sizeon that i opened on monday, basically using it for the aminos, protein, calories, and carbs intra workout...should work for that at least

    as for powerfull, i didn't have good results with it, used it before bed and it negatively affected my sleep
    How many capsules were you using Young Gotti? Reducing the serving size should help with that. With l-dopa supplements the full serving size doesn't always work best.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sizeon
    By Madooo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 09:51 PM
  2. SizeOn for me?
    By goleafsgo1216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Powerfull & NO-Shotgun/SizeON... not good?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:14 PM
  4. SizeOn
    By gettingold in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in