power patch

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got done listening to the super human radio seems interesting. There test product and HGH product. I wonder how it compairs to peptides.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
peptides are a lot cheaper

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My question is, is this transdermal time release real?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got done listening to the super human radio seems interesting. There test product and HGH product. I wonder how it compairs to peptides.
The amount they advertise in the HGH product is illegal to sell...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got done with phytosem and the claims with that too. Bought 3 more but would be cirous and could they use the same herbs in a transdermal that is in phytoserm.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like they're reformulating the testo-100 patch to include 6-oxo, DAA and stinging nettle extract. That could be interesting as a TD...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That would make me feel like the women who wear those stupid birth control patches. SOOO not cool.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its an interesting concept but uve seen ppl use the nicotine and bc patches and they never nasty marks when u take the patch off

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cheaper buying the real deal

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
If I am correct, the Test patch has been reformulated already to contain the new ingrediants in addition to what was already in the patches. From what I have seen, the test patches they are selling now are the new ones..SJ

dieselken77

Awards
The time release for the powerpatch is over a 12-14 hour period, and I'm told is roughly the equivalent of 4 iu. It is real pharmaceutical grade HGH that uses new molecular technology to deliver the formula transdermally. This info comes right from their reps and website.

dieselken77

Awards
The time release for the powerpatch is over a 12-14 hour period, and I'm told is roughly the equivalent of 4 iu. It is real pharmaceutical grade HGH that uses new molecular technology to deliver the formula transdermally. This info comes right from their reps and website.
Sorry, this response was meant for djbombsquad

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does there hgh patch compare to peptides?
And there test hoe many mg can one equate to?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thats prolly a tough question to answer. peptides are proven, i would be skeptical about this

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know it has been answered before, but im still very skeptical that it can even penetrate the skin. its molecular weight is too high from what i have read. just doesn't seem legit.

dieselken77

Awards
i know it has been answered before, but im still very skeptical that it can even penetrate the skin. its molecular weight is too high from what i have read. just doesn't seem legit.
There are a few members (with more rep power than me) currently running the powerpatches including Milas and SuppJunkie. I can tell you for a fact the sleep is improved immediately. Now, I cannot attest to GH levels or something else going on, but there is most definitely a reaction from the product. I'm only 2 weeks in so sleep is all I can gauge so far, but stay tuned. I know SJ is working on 2 months and he is getting some leaning effects as well as very deep sleep.

dieselken77

Awards
The mg to iu equation is not that of typical HGH since the molecular weight has been altered, hence the 25 mg patch is not = 75 iu, etc. That's about all I know re: that topic.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, hgh isn't fast acting anyways from what i hear so maybe it will just take a while for people to start really seeing the results. pretty cool idea. definitely something to keep in mind for the future.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
now im skeptical lol hmhmhmh Im now going to read everything

found a coupon for half off... 45 bucks after shipping for a month... not bad

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peptides give you big spike of your endogenous GH, whereas this patch is exogenous GH. They're going to be different. I've used peptides and just started the patches. So far the headrushes have been higher with peptides, but then again I take double to triple the standard dose (300mcg Ipamorelin and 200mg Mod GRF 29 1).

My problems with peptides are:

1. Unknown quality - even "good" sources can go bad
2. I have to pin 3-4 times a day
3. I have to buy all the ancillary stuff like syringes, BAC, swabs, etc. and then worry about disposal
4. My wife doesn't like me having needles and little bottles of unknown substance that gets injected

With the patch you just put it on and leave it there for a while, then take it off. Very simple and no going to raise any eyebrows.

thats prolly a tough question to answer. peptides are proven, i would be skeptical about this
I wouldn't say peptides are "proven" since you can get some bunk stuff or underdosed. It's a crap shoot, but if you find a good place then it can give decent results.

Up until one year ago, it was not possible to delivery HGH transdermally. However the science of transdermal delivery is advancing very quickly. Our company has developed several proprietary laboratory techniques that enable us to use molecular engineering to prepare the HGH molequles for successful transdermal delivery.

There are a few members (with more rep power than me) currently running the powerpatches including Milas and SuppJunkie. I can tell you for a fact the sleep is improved immediately. Now, I cannot attest to GH levels or something else going on, but there is most definitely a reaction from the product. I'm only 2 weeks in so sleep is all I can gauge so far, but stay tuned. I know SJ is working on 2 months and he is getting some leaning effects as well as very deep sleep.
Yep, GH is not something you'll notice immediate differences in other than sleep, tingling, dreams, and carpal tunnel syndrome. It's more that your body composition will improve and be able to eat more, recover faster, feel better, etc.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mg to iu equation is not that of typical HGH since the molecular weight has been altered, hence the 25 mg patch is not = 75 iu, etc. That's about all I know re: that topic.
Right, the patch is equivalent to 4-5iu.

yeah, hgh isn't fast acting anyways from what i hear so maybe it will just take a while for people to start really seeing the results. pretty cool idea. definitely something to keep in mind for the future.
Right, HGH takes time but will have good effects with leaning out and getting "paper thin skin". It works best with PH/DS/AAS, also a good thing in PCT since it helps increase HDL, reduce LDL, and increase immune response. The key thing with GH/IGF is they can lead to hyperplasia (new muscle formation) which is much better than hypertrophy (making existing muscle bigger). That's why IGF-1 is such a popular peptide right now, lots of benefits. GH stimulates the liver to release IGF-1.

now im skeptical lol hmhmhmh Im now going to read everything

found a coupon for half off... 45 bucks after shipping for a month... not bad
You should be skeptical, it's the sign of a smart person! It's such a novel and new product that there isn't a ton of "evidence" that things like creatine have.

However, there's a 30 day money back guarantee so if you try it you can always get your money back if you feel nothing happening. Let me know, I'll get you a link for it.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Would I be able to "stack" taking the Power Patch and Test100 patch???

sounds interesting

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I be able to "stack" taking the Power Patch and Test100 patch???

sounds interesting
Yep, would not be a problem. That's actually my plan as soon as my Testo100 patches come in!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
awesome!

How would I go about stacking if I do so, One on each arm before I sleep both leave them on for about 12-14 hours?

or what is the recommended way everyone else does it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome!

How would I go about stacking if I do so, One on each arm before I sleep both leave them on for about 12-14 hours?

If you go with the PowerPatches and i would apply them to your skin opposite your elbow, your wrist, or below your navel or left or right of it about an inch or two. Leave that on for 12-14 hours and then take it off.

As far as the Testo100 patch, let me get a more clear dosing instruction for you. I dont want to give wrong information with this. But yes stacking the two would be fine and you could put them both on at the same time im sure.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome!

Well, I haven't run mine yet, but I like to use test boosters before going to the gym. With a transdermal it's great for that since it enters your bloodstream much faster than oral pills/powders, so you could apply it before you go to the gym. You could also apply it after a shower if you wanted to, or before bed. Timing will be pretty open, but I'd recommend around workouts (or if using for libido, putting it on before that "workout" though I don't know what your partner might think!).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Sounds kinda cool... Would it better for someone in their late 30s 40s....... Or some in their early 20s benefit?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm... Sounds kinda cool... Would it better for someone in their late 30s 40s....... Or some in their early 20s benefit?
I think it will benefit both age groups, but someone in their late 30s to 40s would probably benefit more from the higher GH levels and higher IGF-1 levels. But definitely beneficial for both.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it will benefit both age groups, but someone in their late 30s to 40s would probably benefit more from the higher GH levels and higher IGF-1 levels. But definitely beneficial for both.
Yep, hGH and IGF-1 levels decrease with age and inactivity. A sedentary 60 year old will notice much more benefits than a 20 year old that works out. 3Clipse is right on.