SLIN causing issues, opinions please

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
so i've figured out that LG's SLIN was the cause of my diarrhea. i cant figure out why. im on a low-carb, almost keto diet. some days i barely take in 25g of carbs, but i never go over 100g. am i just simply not taking in enough carbs to make this product effective?

also, i tried reducing the dosage to 1 pill before meals, and i still managed to see diarrhea.

[i dont want to get too detailed... i dont get a sore stomach or anything, it's just when it comes time to take a shizz, im upleasantly dealt with diarrhea]

stopped taking it and im fine, but its just sitting there on my counter and id like to use it.

sorry, i know it's TMI, but id still like an answer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the runs from a lot of products also. For instance I get them from any DAA product. You just have to avoid those products when you encounter them. Maybe you can get a refund from LG.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I get the runs from a lot of products also. For instance I get them from any DAA product. You just have to avoid those products when you encounter them. Maybe you can get a refund from LG.
interesting. ill keep that in mind. hopefully someone else has some input as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try taking with your meals instead of before them. Or only take it with heavy meals. I'm not really sure though. An LG rep would have a better answer for you.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
1). AP did the same thing to me. Thinking maybe because they are both supposed to be insulin manipulators of some type.

2). It's all about the fiber baby. Without carbs it's almost impossible to get enough fiber. Try pussillium husk (spelt wrong) you'll be happy.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
1). AP did the same thing to me. Thinking maybe because they are both supposed to be insulin manipulators of some type.

2). It's all about the fiber baby. Without carbs it's almost impossible to get enough fiber. Try pussillium husk (spelt wrong) you'll be happy.
I know! I eat alot of almonds and pistachios and I take ON's fitness fiber. And I found some tortillas that have 12g fiber each....I can't operate without fiber.

But ill try n look into what u recommended.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i've figured out that LG's SLIN was the cause of my diarrhea. i cant figure out why. im on a low-carb, almost keto diet. some days i barely take in 25g of carbs, but i never go over 100g. am i just simply not taking in enough carbs to make this product effective?

also, i tried reducing the dosage to 1 pill before meals, and i still managed to see diarrhea.

[i dont want to get too detailed... i dont get a sore stomach or anything, it's just when it comes time to take a shizz, im upleasantly dealt with diarrhea]

stopped taking it and im fine, but its just sitting there on my counter and id like to use it.

sorry, i know it's TMI, but id still like an answer.
If you're not eating a lot of carbohydrates why would you want to use an insulin mimetic, a strong one at that? IMO you're wasting the product if you're not having at LEAST 30-50 grams of carbohydrates in the meal 10-15 minutes after dosing even a cap of SLIN.

~Rosie~

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
More then likely VS doesn't agree with you or the bitter melon is causing the issue. Try taking it ona carb day or pre bed. Pre bed may be best bet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More then likely VS doesn't agree with you or the bitter melon is causing the issue. Try taking it ona carb day or pre bed. Pre bed may be best bet
Agreed.

It is common for NPs to cause this from what I have seen. Many anti-diabetic orals cause this same effect.

Mike