Abliderate+Erase

Logifinner787

Awards
Would it be pointless to run these to together. Cut style diet.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe abliderate is made to have a localized affect upon cortisol reduction, while Erase will have a systemic affect.

I don't feel it would be redundant to use both compounds as even though they both have the same end result, the mechanisms for which are different. You'll have substantially reduced cortisol in target tissues, while not lowering total body cortisol to ridiculous lows. I would give it a shot, and if you notice you're getting sore joints or feeling fatigued/lethargic reduce Erase by 1 cap.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not pointless. I use Erase and 7-KE fine. Of course, it depends on the individual as well. With Erase, start out at only a cap a day, then go to two caps a day after a few days, and if ok after a week, increase to three caps a day; as mentioned, if at any time you experience dry joints or joint issues, decrease your dosage of Erase by one cap.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still dont know why people want to target cortisol reduction in adipose tissue when cortisol itself increases lipolysis.

The reason we love that Erase is a systemic cortisol reducer like kevin said is that it acts to be anti-catabolic everywhere...like in MUSCLE. Preserving muscle is the goal IMO. I know there are theories.

If your goal is to lose stomach fat primarily, then do Alpha-T2 with Erase.

Alpha-T2 contains Rauwolscine, the only ingredient that makes sense in targeting fat loss in the midsection. It turns off fat-storing mechanisms in the midsection while further allowing fat burning pathways to increase in the midsection.

Erase will also help lower estrogen...we all know where people with high estrogen hold all their fat...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still dont know why people want to target cortisol reduction in adipose tissue when cortisol itself increases lipolysis.

The reason we love that Erase is a systemic cortisol reducer like kevin said is that it acts to be anti-catabolic everywhere...like in MUSCLE. Preserving muscle is the goal IMO. I know there are theories.

If your goal is to lose stomach fat primarily, then do Alpha-T2 with Erase.

Alpha-T2 contains Rauwolscine, the only ingredient that makes sense in targeting fat loss in the midsection. It turns off fat-storing mechanisms in the midsection while further allowing fat burning pathways to increase in the midsection.

Erase will also help lower estrogen...we all know where people with high estrogen hold all their fat...
Right. I don't see why something that systemically reduced the negative implications of cortisol isn't more desirable vs targeting just specific tissues. Cortisol is a catabolic/anti-lipolytic agent, which is something I'd want reduced as a whole vs just abdominally/topically

Logifinner787

Awards
How long did you wait to put clothes on after applying abliderate?