NEED HELP WITH MASSIVE GAINS

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
Whats up everyone I need to suggestions on some good supplements, Im tired of missing with the bunk **** by trial and error its getting way to expensive lol. I'm trying to get something so I can get some big gains and strength I appreciate all reccomendations

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats your diet and training look like?

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
my workout

whats your diet and training look like?
I eat as clean as I can and I eat big 4000 calories at least a day Im currently here in Afghanistan here is my current work out tell me what you think

DAY 1 CHEST n SHOULDERS

BENCH PRESS 4X 8-12
INCLINE PRESS 4 X 8-12 rest pause
PULLOVERS 4 X 8-12 supersetted with push ups
Dumb Bell flys 3 x 12-15 flat bench, 2 x 12-15 incline, 2 x 12-15 decline
Shoulder Press standing 3 x 8-12
lat raises 3 x 10-12
rear delt flys 3 x 10-12

DAY 2 BACK n TRAPS

PULL UPS 5 X 10
DEADLIFTS 4 X 8-12 rest pause
Dumb bell rows 4 x8-12
cable rows 4 x 8-12
Heavy upright rows 3 x 6-10
shrugs 3 x 10-12

DAY 3 LEGS N forearms

Leg ext 4x 10-15
SQUATS 4X8-12
LEG CURLS 4X10-12
LUNGES 4 X 8-12
CALVES 3X15 REGULAR 3X15 INWARD 3X15 OUTWARD TOE POSITION
WRIST CURLS 3X12-15
HEAVY DUMBBELL HOLDS 3X 30 SEC EACH

DAY 4 ARMS

CLOSE HAND BENCH 4 X 8-10 dropsets
overhead dumbbell ext 4x8-12 superset with kickbacks
skull crusher 4x10-12
weighted dips 4x8-12
barbell curls 4x8-12
hammer curls 4x8-12
alternate dumbbell curls 4x8-12
concentration curls 4x15-20

DAY 5 OFF

DAY 6 REPEAT START THE WEEK OVER

I am a good size i could be leaner if i had the right foods out here please critique my work out bad and good so I can tweak it if needed thanks

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
SNS bulk Leucine
SNS MCC caps

isn't the sexiest stack around,however if you are training right,eating right and doing everything right these two will help you out no question.

and the price doesn't hurt either ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? It could be time for a cycle of something like 1-Andro that is a mild PH that will add mass. If you are under 23-24, don't bother as you need to wait longer. I would focus on getting and extra 50-75 grams of protein, maybe a homemade gainer shake in each day and a casein/whey shake before bed (throw in some peanut butter or eggs for healthy fats). Food will make you grow, the supplements just help some.

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
@ Science I am 32 Been lifting for a couple of years, I have took some Pplex 2 yrs ago and got some good gains as far as all the other stuff I am in Afghanistan I can order some weight gainer maybe

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
my bad Science I replied oufinnys question and recommendation, oufinny whats up with those supps I will have to look into them thanks man

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? It could be time for a cycle of something like 1-Andro that is a mild PH that will add mass. If you are under 23-24, don't bother as you need to wait longer. I would focus on getting and extra 50-75 grams of protein, maybe a homemade gainer shake in each day and a casein/whey shake before bed (throw in some peanut butter or eggs for healthy fats). Food will make you grow, the supplements just help some.
This is pretty right on. Depending on your age regarding Phs id also greatly consider Andromass from Primordial Performance.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had an almost identical training routine as you and I posted it on here. Many quickly commented that 6 days a week and 32 sets on arm day was never going to give me the size I wanted(Looks exactly like thats what you are doing) I would keep your calories where they're at but cut your workouts in half, you may be overtraining, in which case big gains are very difficult to achieve. I have since gained 14 pounds and I'm only in the gym 4 days a week for less than an hour.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For gaining, I'd recommend SNS DAA (test booster), cheapest DAA product you will find.

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
Matthersby should I keep my sets at 4 and just work out 4 days and take 2 off what are your thoughts on this

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me personally, I slowly started cutting back on sets and ended up with 3 sets(1 warm up, 2 to total failure) and 2-3 exercises max. for arms, calves, shoulders and 3-4 max. for larger muscle groups. It takes just as long to recover and I get more gains from this method. Everyone's genetics are different and sometimes this is not enough for the genetically gifted but its plenty to stimulate hypertrophy for me without ovet-doing it. Plus, if you are having a hard time gaining, 6 days a week at an hour and a half a day, its going to be difficult to eat/sleep/recover enough to gain, unless you are on some serious anabolics or are just a natural genetic freak(I've known 2 people like this, they are rare) just my opinion and it has worked for me. Btw, some cardio may be considered if you really scale it back just to keep the gains lean.

GENO0125

GENO0125

Awards
Thanks Matthersby I am going to try scaling it back for 6 six weeks and see how i grow from there

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Matt gives some decent advise there. Just wanted to add the concept of mirror training-meaning doing the opposite of what you have been doing. So in this case going from med volume to low volume would be a nice switch. Next you,might wanns go high volume like Scott Abel style.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA and MCC. As for a good, effective, and yet cheap PH, one of my all time favorites is P-Mag. Great results and I felt incredible on it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i suggest DC training. i am a high volume person as well....i constantly change my routine/reps up, but keep it high volume. just recently switched to DC training and its working wonders. gives ur body lots of rest. takes some time to understand it, but once u do, you will love it. good luck and PM me with any questions about training/supplementation

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
i suggest DC training. i am a high volume person as well....i constantly change my routine/reps up, but keep it high volume. just recently switched to DC training and its working wonders. gives ur body lots of rest. takes some time to understand it, but once u do, you will love it. good luck and PM me with any questions about training/supplementation

agreed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Newbie78 Anabolics 15
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 6
Anabolics 12
Supplements 9