Best fat burner from anabolic minds store?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has tried or had any of the fat burners from the anabolicminds store,. Which ones are GOOD? which ones are crap?.. I'm looking to burn 2.3% fat in a month so any ideas?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try the REDuction AM/PM + DCP combo.

Works wonders and even aids in sleep

Grab some free samples of REDuction from my sig

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at-2/shift. yellow thunder/phenedrine. adderllin/bronkaid. dexaprine.

there are many more but these will git er done.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has tried or had any of the fat burners from the anabolicminds store,. Which ones are GOOD? which ones are crap?.. I'm looking to burn 2.3% fat in a month so any ideas?
There are many fat burners and products that can help aid your nutrition and training for fat loss at NutraPlanet. Honestly, you can lose 2.3% bodyfat in a month withOUT the use of supplements additional to your basic staples, but if you're going to add one, select one that best fits your goals and needs - not all "fat burners" are created equal, and you have stim and non-stim ones, thyroid boosters, etc.

Personally, the most complete fat burner is Shred Matrix, IMO, but there are also many others that are excellent and/or can be stacked with it as well.

Since you're new to the forum I suggest that you take a little time out to browse through the Supplements Reviews / Logs and the different company subforums for more feedback on different products and then go from there.

~Rosie~

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen great logs from people who have used Adderllin and also seen people rave about Need 2 Slin.Both are solid products.depending on how you like to lose your fat you could go with one or the other.are your stats on your profile current? also what is your reasoning for the fat loss?

also here are links to both products if you want to check them out.feel free to ask any questions you have.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/need-to-build-muscle/adderllin-60-tablets.html

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/need-to-build-muscle/need-2-slin-120-capsules.html

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T2 and Dexaprine seem to be getting a lot of attention lately.

You could always create your own monster with baseline products and you could dose it correctly to truly make the best fat burner for you.

Check out SNS on NutraPlanet. We have plenty of baseline products to choose from to create an awesome fat burning stack.

You could also throw in a cortisol control product like SNS Reduce XT.

Space Viking

Awards
I've personally had great results combining a topical with liquid clenbuterol. Some may consider it cheating, but it gets the job done faster than virtually anything else.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've tried OEP bro and I liked it but I liked forged burner better but sadly they don't sell it at AMs store but you could get if with free shipping at the NTBM store.

TT-33 worked very well for me also but I would definitely say you need to stack it with something and it is totally catabolic. So if your not careful you could lose a good amount of size.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some that I like (and not all at once!):

-DCP
-TT-33
-Raspberry Ketones
-TTA-500
-Dexaprine

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Need 2 slin is great. Nutrient partitioners agents are amazing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've personally had great results combining a topical with liquid clenbuterol. Some may consider it cheating, but it gets the job done faster than virtually anything else.
Hmm, I personally never noticed a difference with or without clen added to my topicals.

I've tried OEP bro and I liked it but I liked forged burner better but sadly they don't sell it at AMs store but you could get if with free shipping at the NTBM store.

TT-33 worked very well for me also but I would definitely say you need to stack it with something and it is totally catabolic. So if your not careful you could lose a good amount of size.
TT33 should not be all to catabolic at recommended dosages providing protein intake is increased above your norm. Did you actually experience a great deal of catabolism from it? Just curious!

Some that I like (and not all at once!):

-DCP
-TT-33
-Raspberry Ketones
-TTA-500
-Dexaprine
With the price of TTA-500 and TT33 and both being very basic non-stim fat burners, both if not one imo should be added into any fat burning stack. They both are very unique and burn fat very differently than the standard stim-based fat burners.

Mike

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I am looking into trying a new fat burner stacked with reduce XT in the next few months (I like to get my stuff and planned out way ahead of time). I have used EC (with alpha t2 & Erase it was great) in the past and always been satisfied but want to try something new. Thought this would be a good thread to drop in

I have 1 major concern: maintaining as much muscle strength and mass (obviously) as possible. I know some strength and muscle will likely be lost, but I want to keep as much as possible, ya know I busted my-self to get it.

I'm eying Dexaprine hard, but also thinking of dabbing over into clen world

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im a fan of Ephedera caffeiene yohimbie stack. SNS makes some of this stuff too :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking into trying a new fat burner stacked with reduce XT in the next few months (I like to get my stuff and planned out way ahead of time). I have used EC (with alpha t2 & Erase it was great) in the past and always been satisfied but want to try something new. Thought this would be a good thread to drop in

I have 1 major concern: maintaining as much muscle strength and mass (obviously) as possible. I know some strength and muscle will likely be lost, but I want to keep as much as possible, ya know I busted my-self to get it.

I'm eying Dexaprine hard, but also thinking of dabbing over into clen world
I'd suggest at least adding in TTA, not only b/c of it's current popularity and effectiveness but also b/c it's not going to be around much longer...time to stock up!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd suggest at least adding in TTA, not only b/c of it's current popularity and effectiveness but also b/c it's not going to be around much longer...time to stock up!
Still makes me sad, I love TTA

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine + Bulk TTA = tits

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine + Bulk TTA = tits
you mean gyno?:smoker: haha

think I will pick up a bottle of dexaprine because it appears to last a while and TTA on my next order, I need to research TTA more. When is TTA going to disappear?

MANUEL

Awards
I am very new to this plate forum.... I hope that it will provide me a great information..
I will find out the solution of number of problems.

chino hills style