DAA/erase stack as good as one would expect at boosting test?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DAA/erase stack as good as one would expect at boosting test?


    I would think the two would create a pretty rediculous test boost, but I dont hear much about this stack anymore. Discuss.


  2. Its good, I've been experimenting with Pushing DAA into higher dosage ranges while on erase, trying to build on a array of experiments Dr. D ran in a thread a while back.

    I can assure you approx 4g DAA and 2 Caps of Erase per day DOES allow me personally to build muscle rather easily while keeping the 6 pack nice and shiny

    I personally also believe this is one of the underrated/unnoticed stacks, maybe because there's no one pumping tons of marketing money into it unlike some other stacks on here?
    I'm back from a longggg nap!

  3. Test booster + AI = winning!!!! There's so many test boosters out right now most having pretty much the same ingrediants and more and more OTC AI's. Pick one of each and go nuts
    •   
       


  4. I have ran SNS DAA with Formestane.
    I have also ran SNS DAA with Erase.

    -They were both good stacks... but I am really enjoying the DAA with Formestane combo right now.

    SNS DAA -caps

    SNS DAA -powder
    I'm Back...

  5. DAA + Erase is amazing, I think the best test boosting stack out right now is the E.A.T stack, Erase/Adamantium/Titanium. There is some great feedback. Someone just left a new review on it today as well, if you wanna check it out here it is. Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. That's an excellent stack. Most users seem to really like Erase and DAA has shown its effectiveness many times. SNS offers both power and caps for your own preference.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. to make the stack complete, i would add an HGH boosting product IMO
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. So how dose this stack affect you all in the acategories of joints and acne?

    Anyone have any side effect of too much test, like balding or prostate issues?

  9. My last testboosting stack was SNS DAA caps + Erase. Worked as well as I could have hoped: gained strength, leaned out, and mood was through the roof.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    So how dose this stack affect you all in the acategories of joints and acne?

    Anyone have any side effect of too much test, like balding or prostate issues?
    Some get joint pain at 3 caps...some dont. I feel more dont than do

    Balding and prostate issues will be completely depending on the person, since these effects vary greatly in everyone.

    But the effects the stack will have on balding and prostate would be similar to how an increased level of testosterone would do. With more testosterone there is more DHT

    If youre concerned, throw in some quality saw palmetto extract
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. we have some users using LITup Free Test and HGHup which all share similar compounds as those in the OP and are seeing absolutely great progress, so I dont see why the combo in the OP wouldnt do the same
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I have ran SNS DAA with Formestane.
    I have also ran SNS DAA with Erase.

    -They were both good stacks... but I am really enjoying the DAA with Formestane combo right now.

    SNS DAA -caps

    SNS DAA -powder
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My last testboosting stack was SNS DAA caps + Erase. Worked as well as I could have hoped: gained strength, leaned out, and mood was through the roof.
    a standalone run of DAA/Erase + probably ReduceXT & AT2 is def in my foreseable future...SNS & PES unite...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Some get joint pain at 3 caps...some dont. I feel more dont than do

    Balding and prostate issues will be completely depending on the person, since these effects vary greatly in everyone.

    But the effects the stack will have on balding and prostate would be similar to how an increased level of testosterone would do. With more testosterone there is more DHT

    If youre concerned, throw in some quality saw palmetto extract
    Well, I would think the Erase would combat some estrogen related sidefects associated with high test, while the test boost from the DAA might give estrogen boost also, just a tiny healthy amount, and I am curious about its affect on joints. Thats why I whant an answer from personal experience.

  14. DAA definitely increases estrogen. There are numerous blood tests that confirm this. Erase theoretically reduces estrogen but there are no bloods to confirm exactly how much. I would stick with Formestane. Its effectiveness is supported by many blood tests and its really cheap right now. I have virtually stopped using products that are not supported scientifically and with bloods. Bloods are not that expensive and any company wanting people to use their products should be conscience enough to support their claims with data.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    DAA definitely increases estrogen. There are numerous blood tests that confirm this. Erase theoretically reduces estrogen but there are no bloods to confirm exactly how much. I would stick with Formestane. Its effectiveness is supported by many blood tests and its really cheap right now. I have virtually stopped using products that are not supported scientifically and with bloods. Bloods are not that expensive and any company wanting people to use their products should be conscience enough to support their claims with data.
    Man those thought were worthy of their own thread!

    The only erason Im staying away from formestane however is that it was created to be a drug, and Im not willing to retire the natural card just yet.

  16. Formestane occurs naturally in many everyday foods, thats why its still FDA is approved. Dr. Houser highly supports the use of formestane and he is as constrictive and knowledgeable as anyone I know.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Some get joint pain at 3 caps...some dont. I feel more dont than do

    Balding and prostate issues will be completely depending on the person, since these effects vary greatly in everyone.

    But the effects the stack will have on balding and prostate would be similar to how an increased level of testosterone would do. With more testosterone there is more DHT

    If youre concerned, throw in some quality saw palmetto extract
    He is absolutely correct. Everyone responds differently. I have not had any negative sides on the stack at all. I had no loss or thinning of hair, I had no prostate issues, and I had no joint problems with Erase at 3 caps.
    I'm Back...

  18. Currently running Erase 3 caps/day, Lit-Up 1 scoop/day, and Titanium 3 caps/day and loving it. Lifts are going up steadily, haven't noticed any sides. I'm also dosing nutrient partitioners need2slin and slin-sane.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Currently running Erase 3 caps/day, Lit-Up 1 scoop/day, and Titanium 3 caps/day and loving it. Lifts are going up steadily, haven't noticed any sides. I'm also dosing nutrient partitioners need2slin and slin-sane.
    Very nice stack u got going there
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Currently running Erase 3 caps/day, Lit-Up 1 scoop/day, and Titanium 3 caps/day and loving it. Lifts are going up steadily, haven't noticed any sides. I'm also dosing nutrient partitioners need2slin and slin-sane.
    That is a great stack! Erase/DAA and Titanium has had amazing feedback, thats why I always recommend the E.A.T stack, Adamantium is a great addition then over just DAA, because you will get a full dose of LCLT, which should also help increase the overall effects of the stack + NAT which is also great for pre-workout.

    But I see your using Lit Up which is a pre-workout and DAA product which is also great, glad your liking the stack
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. I thought I was having joint pain on two caps, but looking back, I just dont know, bcause I could have just been stiff from the winter.

  22. Doing this stack now.
    6'0
    210
    35

    I am trying to put on weight so have been eating a ton and doing just 30 min of cardio 3-4 times a week and lifting heavy with compound movements. I started taking erase at 4 caps a day four about two weeks and it finally started to get to my joints at the end of that second week so now down to 3 caps/day and loving it. I have just added DAA and only been on it for six days so really hard to see how it is affecting my body. But my recovery is getting much better and quicker and can tell that my lifts are getting lighter, which I think is from the just the erase since I just added the DAA so when that kicks in, watch out.
    I am spacing my erase dosage every eight hours one cap and taking DAA~ 3grams at preworkout when I am working out and if it's a off day, then taking it first thing in the morning. Starting to get that tingle in my balls so I know it's working.
    Would suggest this stack to anyone who is either looking to lean out and keep there mass or in my case, trying to bulk up.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    Doing this stack now.
    6'0
    210
    35

    I am trying to put on weight so have been eating a ton and doing just 30 min of cardio 3-4 times a week and lifting heavy with compound movements. I started taking erase at 4 caps a day four about two weeks and it finally started to get to my joints at the end of that second week so now down to 3 caps/day and loving it. I have just added DAA and only been on it for six days so really hard to see how it is affecting my body. But my recovery is getting much better and quicker and can tell that my lifts are getting lighter, which I think is from the just the erase since I just added the DAA so when that kicks in, watch out.
    I am spacing my erase dosage every eight hours one cap and taking DAA~ 3grams at preworkout when I am working out and if it's a off day, then taking it first thing in the morning. Starting to get that tingle in my balls so I know it's working.
    Would suggest this stack to anyone who is either looking to lean out and keep there mass or in my case, trying to bulk up.
    Erase/DAA is a great natty stack, the only thing its missing is the anabeta! I'm glad youre enjoying it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Erase/DAA is a great natty stack, the only thing its missing is the anabeta! I'm glad youre enjoying it!
    Think that would help??? Product is a natty test booster correct??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    Think that would help??? Product is a natty test booster correct??
    Well it certainly wouldn't hurt.AnaBetas secondary trait is to provide a mild increase in testosterone. The primary goal is to increase anabolism entirely, making it stackable with practically anything.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  26. Just an update: The DAA didnt help with the joint pain like I was hopeing. Ill adjust my erase dose acordingly but I thought I should mention that "joint pain still there" is the answer to one of my initial questions.

  27. Would you guys run Erase with DAA from the start or would you take DAA for a week and then cycle in Erase starting week 2.

    Would that decision change if the person was prone to gyno (ie start Erase in week 1).

    Thanks

  28. I did DAA+Erase+2gr L-Carnitine this past winter for 8 weeks ... very good results ...!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    Would you guys run Erase with DAA from the start or would you take DAA for a week and then cycle in Erase starting week 2.

    Would that decision change if the person was prone to gyno (ie start Erase in week 1).

    Thanks
    I always just started them at the same time. However, I do realize that many do this differently.
    I'm Back...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    Would you guys run Erase with DAA from the start or would you take DAA for a week and then cycle in Erase starting week 2.

    Would that decision change if the person was prone to gyno (ie start Erase in week 1).

    Thanks
    there's no wrong or right on when to start Erase when using DAA, just preference...it's takes 2 weeks for the DAA to fully kick in...but I'd say if you wanted to play it safe and have peace of mind, you could start the Erase w/DAA day 1, it certainly won't hurt anything...I'm finishing up a 7 week DAA run now and started Erase at the start of week 3 and have faired pretty well...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  31. How long could u run daa/erase n then how long should u stop before starting again? Is there anything to take while off?? Or do u just have to suck it up n wait?

    Lastly, what could one expect from the stack? How about adding in a fat burner or nutrient partitioner/Ana beta for the extra anabolism. I'm getting ready to try a few different stacks for lean bulking but I just loved erase stand alone for 8 weeks... Really thinking of working it into a year round cycle.

  32. Only one person went high on erase dosage to 4 per day. This is my second week on 4caps per day and feeling pretty good. Wondering if anyone else have?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long could u run daa/erase n then how long should u stop before starting again? Is there anything to take while off?? Or do u just have to suck it up n wait?

    Lastly, what could one expect from the stack? How about adding in a fat burner or nutrient partner/Ana beta for the extra anabolism. I'm getting ready to try a few different stacks for lean bulking but I just loved erase stand alone for 8 weeks... Really thinking of working it into a year round cycle.
    For a comprehensive DAA Stack, try:

    -DAA
    -Erase
    -Agmatine
    -Na-R-Ala
    -ALCAR

    Enjoy leaning out, gaining muscle, and being in a great mood 24/7.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  34. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long could u run daa/erase n then how long should u stop before starting again? Is there anything to take while off?? Or do u just have to suck it up n wait?

    Lastly, what could one expect from the stack? How about adding in a fat burner or nutrient partner/Ana beta for the extra anabolism. I'm getting ready to try a few different stacks for lean bulking but I just loved erase stand alone for 8 weeks... Really thinking of working it into a year round cycle.
    8 weeks on 4 weeks off is the max
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Only one person went high on erase dosage to 4 per day. This is my second week on 4caps per day and feeling pretty good. Wondering if anyone else have?
    A few have gone to 4, but most find 3 to be the max they can/want to use
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  36. Personally I used 4, spaced about 4 hours apart, 1 right before bed. Woke up leaner and tighter everyday <3

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For a comprehensive DAA Stack, try:

    -DAA
    -Erase
    -Agmatine
    -Na-R-Ala
    -ALCAR


    Enjoy leaning out, gaining muscle, and being in a great mood 24/7.
    That looks good but na r ala bloats me for some reason!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That looks good but na r ala bloats me for some reason!
    Very weird. Are we talking about geronova-licensed, bio-enhanced Na-R-Ala? A low grade Na-R-Ala can definitely cause GI issues.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  39. I'll try starting in October ...

    4 week: Anabeta+3cps/day Erase+2gr/day LCLT
    8 week: 3gr/day DAA+3cps/day Erase+Anabeta+2gr/day LCLT (still undecided between Adamantium or TestForce2 ... DAA vs Calcium-Chelate-DAA ...but I think I'll go for TF2 ...)

    PERFECT diet ... and we'll see how they work

  40. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    A few have gone to 4, but most find 3 to be the max they can/want to use
    What is the best way to use Erase with DAA? Should I start Erase and DAA at the same time or start DAA, wait for one or two weeks and then start Erase? Also, do I need to continue using Erase after I stop using DAA? And finally, I have heard that Erase helps to get leaner. Is that true? How does it do that? Does it increase metabolism? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to take it right for max results. Thanks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural Test Boosting stack advice/changes welcome
    By tnsquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:03 AM
  2. Test Boosting Stack
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
  3. 'Balls Deep' Primordial Performance Test Boosting Stack
    By Dr. Lats in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. semi-custom test boosting stack: check it out
    By dean17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 04:12 AM
  5. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Log in
Log in