DAA/erase stack as good as one would expect at boosting test?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by knockout189 View Post
    Im currently running both erase and daa right now, Im two weeks in and loving it...and up 8 pounds! No joke.
    8 lbs in 2 weeks is impressive! I have tried DAA before, but without Erase. I cannot wait to see how it works with Erase.


  2. my libido was pretty much zero after taking inhibit-e at one per day, i havent heard of that happening to anyone else at such a low dose so i guess its a pretty rare thing - do you think erase would have the same effect?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake
    my libido was pretty much zero after taking inhibit-e at one per day, i havent heard of that happening to anyone else at such a low dose so i guess its a pretty rare thing - do you think erase would have the same effect?
    I personally made the switch from Inhibit-e to erase largely because it did not kill my libido flat out the way inhibit-e did. I think you'll find that you'll feel better all around with erase, with at least comparable results. Then again every body is different, but I'd encourage you to try it since they're both so inexpensive.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    No offense taken, but why? What would you recommend on a bulk to minimize fat gain, not that I am planning on gaining a lot of body fat, but the less the better.
    For minimal fat gain during bulk is to eat clean. Thats all! Doesnt make sense to take something like shift when it is intended for a cut or recomp. Cant do bulking while cutting fat. Maybe do a little cardio about 2x per week nothing drastic just to keep lean.

  5. 1st post here, been reading, thought it was time to chime in...

    Male, 54, 5'5", rock climber - been weight training for general fitness, climbing performance, off and on since the 80's. Read up on the body building scene periodically for supplement/training advice. Was skeptical about DAA/erase but thought I'd give it a shot. It's climbing season so I'm alternating days with cardio and circuit training. Climbing at least once a week, I skip training the day before and after. Have been on the same basic routine for a couple of months, stuck at 140lbs body weight for like 6 months, unable to get leaner despite dieting or whatever.

    I'm at the end of week 5. Took DAA for 4 weeks. Added erase 1 a day starting week 3, after 5 days changed to erase 2x day. At the end of the DAA cycle I went to 3x day erase for about 5 days, but was feeling crazy tired, couldn't get enough sleep, went back to 2x day and I'm good.

    Results - took in one notch on my belt, dropped to 134 lbs, notably leaner, getting better workouts, etc. My climbing performance has improved; feel stronger, lighter, more confident (pretty important factor when yer hanging off the side of a cliff). I'm planning to stay on the erase for a couple more weeks, stop it and restart the cycle with the DAA. I'm convinced that this combo works for me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Interesting. Do I need to take Erase with AnaBeta or it does not raise estrogen and prolactin like DAA?
    You dont need to, you just can
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    No offense taken, but why? What would you recommend on a bulk to minimize fat gain, not that I am planning on gaining a lot of body fat, but the less the better.
    Thyroidal = very, very tiny increase in metabolic rate. You're gonna have a tough time packing on weight if you're revving up your thyroid. It's basically the equivalent of taking a mass gainer on a cut.

  8. Given the great bloodwork we have posted for both Activate Xtreme and Triazole I'd suggest that one or both products could fit brilliantly in this sort of stack setup. Particularly given how well Activate Xtreme goes with DAA.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You dont need to, you just can
    I just opened a bottle of Erase and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it has a good smell, kind of peppery and floral. From my experience, supplements do not smell good, Erase does. What is that smell, just curious?

    Anyway, I am finishing a second bottle of ISA-TEST-GF by iSatori. The instruction on the bottle says that it does not need to be cycled, but the label also says that it contains certain ingredients that reduce estrogen by 43%. Erase needs to be cycled. So my question is: Do I need to wait 2 or 4 weeks before taking DAA + Erase?

    Also, I did the blood test not that long ago, and my estrogen levels were not elevated. Since Erase reduces estrogen, is it a good idea to take Erase alone, without DAA or any other test booster? I mean, if my estrogen is okay, can Erase lower my estrogen levels too much? Thanks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I just opened a bottle of Erase and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it has a good smell, kind of peppery and floral. From my experience, supplements do not smell good, Erase does. What is that smell, just curious?

    Anyway, I am finishing a second bottle of ISA-TEST-GF by iSatori. The instruction on the bottle says that it does not need to be cycled, but the label also says that it contains certain ingredients that reduce estrogen by 43%. Erase needs to be cycled. So my question is: Do I need to wait 2 or 4 weeks before taking DAA + Erase?

    Also, I did the blood test not that long ago, and my estrogen levels were not elevated. Since Erase reduces estrogen, is it a good idea to take Erase alone, without DAA or any other test booster? I mean, if my estrogen is okay, can Erase lower my estrogen levels too much? Thanks.
    I do not see any ingredients in that product that will reduce estrogen in vivo, especially 43%. Careful with claims.

    Some people like to get the estrogen in the lower range of normal to cause an increase in T and get some hardening effects.

    But stacking it with a test booster or DAA is just going to make this process even more effective
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I do not see any ingredients in that product that will reduce estrogen in vivo, especially 43%. Careful with claims.
    I am also skeptical. It says on the bottle by 43%, but it seems like too much.

    Some people like to get the estrogen in the lower range of normal to cause an increase in T and get some hardening effects. But stacking it with a test booster or DAA is just going to make this process even more effective
    Okay, good, I'll start using Erase without a break.

  12. Good plan
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Did you not take l-dopa along with your stack to prevent gyno
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural Test Boosting stack advice/changes welcome
    By tnsquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:03 AM
  2. Test Boosting Stack
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
  3. 'Balls Deep' Primordial Performance Test Boosting Stack
    By Dr. Lats in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. semi-custom test boosting stack: check it out
    By dean17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 04:12 AM
  5. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Log in
Log in