DAA/erase stack as good as one would expect at boosting test?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would think the two would create a pretty rediculous test boost, but I dont hear much about this stack anymore. Discuss.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Its good, I've been experimenting with Pushing DAA into higher dosage ranges while on erase, trying to build on a array of experiments Dr. D ran in a thread a while back.

I can assure you approx 4g DAA and 2 Caps of Erase per day DOES allow me personally to build muscle rather easily while keeping the 6 pack nice and shiny :)

I personally also believe this is one of the underrated/unnoticed stacks, maybe because there's no one pumping tons of marketing money into it unlike some other stacks on here?

Machmood

Awards
Test booster + AI = winning!!!! There's so many test boosters out right now most having pretty much the same ingrediants and more and more OTC AI's. Pick one of each and go nuts

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have ran SNS DAA with Formestane.
I have also ran SNS DAA with Erase.

-They were both good stacks... but I am really enjoying the DAA with Formestane combo right now.

SNS DAA -caps

SNS DAA -powder

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an excellent stack. Most users seem to really like Erase and DAA has shown its effectiveness many times. SNS offers both power and caps for your own preference.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to make the stack complete, i would add an HGH boosting product IMO

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So how dose this stack affect you all in the acategories of joints and acne?

Anyone have any side effect of too much test, like balding or prostate issues?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My last testboosting stack was SNS DAA caps + Erase. Worked as well as I could have hoped: gained strength, leaned out, and mood was through the roof.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how dose this stack affect you all in the acategories of joints and acne?

Anyone have any side effect of too much test, like balding or prostate issues?
Some get joint pain at 3 caps...some dont. I feel more dont than do

Balding and prostate issues will be completely depending on the person, since these effects vary greatly in everyone.

But the effects the stack will have on balding and prostate would be similar to how an increased level of testosterone would do. With more testosterone there is more DHT

If youre concerned, throw in some quality saw palmetto extract

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
we have some users using LITup Free Test and HGHup which all share similar compounds as those in the OP and are seeing absolutely great progress, so I dont see why the combo in the OP wouldnt do the same

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran SNS DAA with Formestane.
I have also ran SNS DAA with Erase.

-They were both good stacks... but I am really enjoying the DAA with Formestane combo right now.

SNS DAA -caps

SNS DAA -powder
My last testboosting stack was SNS DAA caps + Erase. Worked as well as I could have hoped: gained strength, leaned out, and mood was through the roof.
a standalone run of DAA/Erase + probably ReduceXT & AT2 is def in my foreseable future...SNS & PES unite... :banana:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

Balding and prostate issues will be completely depending on the person, since these effects vary greatly in everyone.

But the effects the stack will have on balding and prostate would be similar to how an increased level of testosterone would do. With more testosterone there is more DHT

Well, I would think the Erase would combat some estrogen related sidefects associated with high test, while the test boost from the DAA might give estrogen boost also, just a tiny healthy amount, and I am curious about its affect on joints. Thats why I whant an answer from personal experience.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DAA definitely increases estrogen. There are numerous blood tests that confirm this. Erase theoretically reduces estrogen but there are no bloods to confirm exactly how much. I would stick with Formestane. It‘s effectiveness is supported by many blood tests and it’s really cheap right now. I have virtually stopped using products that are not supported scientifically and with bloods. Bloods are not that expensive and any company wanting people to use their products should be conscience enough to support their claims with data.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
DAA definitely increases estrogen. There are numerous blood tests that confirm this. Erase theoretically reduces estrogen but there are no bloods to confirm exactly how much. I would stick with Formestane. It‘s effectiveness is supported by many blood tests and it’s really cheap right now. I have virtually stopped using products that are not supported scientifically and with bloods. Bloods are not that expensive and any company wanting people to use their products should be conscience enough to support their claims with data.
Man those thought were worthy of their own thread!

The only erason Im staying away from formestane however is that it was created to be a drug, and Im not willing to retire the natural card just yet.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Formestane occurs naturally in many everyday foods, that’s why it’s still FDA is approved. Dr. Houser highly supports the use of formestane and he is as constrictive and knowledgeable as anyone I know.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

He is absolutely correct. Everyone responds differently. I have not had any negative sides on the stack at all. I had no loss or thinning of hair, I had no prostate issues, and I had no joint problems with Erase at 3 caps.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Erase 3 caps/day, Lit-Up 1 scoop/day, and Titanium 3 caps/day and loving it. Lifts are going up steadily, haven't noticed any sides. I'm also dosing nutrient partitioners need2slin and slin-sane.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently running Erase 3 caps/day, Lit-Up 1 scoop/day, and Titanium 3 caps/day and loving it. Lifts are going up steadily, haven't noticed any sides. I'm also dosing nutrient partitioners need2slin and slin-sane.
Very nice stack u got going there

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a great stack! Erase/DAA and Titanium has had amazing feedback, thats why I always recommend the E.A.T stack, Adamantium is a great addition then over just DAA, because you will get a full dose of LCLT, which should also help increase the overall effects of the stack + NAT which is also great for pre-workout.

But I see your using Lit Up which is a pre-workout and DAA product which is also great, glad your liking the stack :D

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was having joint pain on two caps, but looking back, I just dont know, bcause I could have just been stiff from the winter.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Doing this stack now.
6'0

I am trying to put on weight so have been eating a ton and doing just 30 min of cardio 3-4 times a week and lifting heavy with compound movements. I started taking erase at 4 caps a day four about two weeks and it finally started to get to my joints at the end of that second week so now down to 3 caps/day and loving it. I have just added DAA and only been on it for six days so really hard to see how it is affecting my body. But my recovery is getting much better and quicker and can tell that my lifts are getting lighter, which I think is from the just the erase since I just added the DAA so when that kicks in, watch out.
I am spacing my erase dosage every eight hours one cap and taking DAA~ 3grams at preworkout when I am working out and if it's a off day, then taking it first thing in the morning. Starting to get that tingle in my balls so I know it's working.
Would suggest this stack to anyone who is either looking to lean out and keep there mass or in my case, trying to bulk up.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing this stack now.
6'0

I am trying to put on weight so have been eating a ton and doing just 30 min of cardio 3-4 times a week and lifting heavy with compound movements. I started taking erase at 4 caps a day four about two weeks and it finally started to get to my joints at the end of that second week so now down to 3 caps/day and loving it. I have just added DAA and only been on it for six days so really hard to see how it is affecting my body. But my recovery is getting much better and quicker and can tell that my lifts are getting lighter, which I think is from the just the erase since I just added the DAA so when that kicks in, watch out.
I am spacing my erase dosage every eight hours one cap and taking DAA~ 3grams at preworkout when I am working out and if it's a off day, then taking it first thing in the morning. Starting to get that tingle in my balls so I know it's working.
Would suggest this stack to anyone who is either looking to lean out and keep there mass or in my case, trying to bulk up.
Erase/DAA is a great natty stack, the only thing its missing is the anabeta! I'm glad youre enjoying it!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think that would help??? Product is a natty test booster correct??
Well it certainly wouldn't hurt.AnaBetas secondary trait is to provide a mild increase in testosterone. The primary goal is to increase anabolism entirely, making it stackable with practically anything.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Just an update: The DAA didnt help with the joint pain like I was hopeing. Ill adjust my erase dose acordingly but I thought I should mention that "joint pain still there" is the answer to one of my initial questions.

primetime32

Awards
Would you guys run Erase with DAA from the start or would you take DAA for a week and then cycle in Erase starting week 2.

Would that decision change if the person was prone to gyno (ie start Erase in week 1).

Thanks

divemaster

Awards
I did DAA+Erase+2gr L-Carnitine this past winter for 8 weeks ... very good results ...!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you guys run Erase with DAA from the start or would you take DAA for a week and then cycle in Erase starting week 2.

Would that decision change if the person was prone to gyno (ie start Erase in week 1).

Thanks
I always just started them at the same time. However, I do realize that many do this differently.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
there's no wrong or right on when to start Erase when using DAA, just preference...it's takes 2 weeks for the DAA to fully kick in...but I'd say if you wanted to play it safe and have peace of mind, you could start the Erase w/DAA day 1, it certainly won't hurt anything...I'm finishing up a 7 week DAA run now and started Erase at the start of week 3 and have faired pretty well...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long could u run daa/erase n then how long should u stop before starting again? Is there anything to take while off?? Or do u just have to suck it up n wait? ;)

Lastly, what could one expect from the stack? How about adding in a fat burner or nutrient partitioner/Ana beta for the extra anabolism. I'm getting ready to try a few different stacks for lean bulking but I just loved erase stand alone for 8 weeks... Really thinking of working it into a year round cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only one person went high on erase dosage to 4 per day. This is my second week on 4caps per day and feeling pretty good. Wondering if anyone else have?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How long could u run daa/erase n then how long should u stop before starting again? Is there anything to take while off?? Or do u just have to suck it up n wait? ;)

Lastly, what could one expect from the stack? How about adding in a fat burner or nutrient partner/Ana beta for the extra anabolism. I'm getting ready to try a few different stacks for lean bulking but I just loved erase stand alone for 8 weeks... Really thinking of working it into a year round cycle.
For a comprehensive DAA Stack, try:

-DAA
-Erase
-Agmatine
-Na-R-Ala
-ALCAR

Enjoy leaning out, gaining muscle, and being in a great mood 24/7.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lastly, what could one expect from the stack? How about adding in a fat burner or nutrient partner/Ana beta for the extra anabolism. I'm getting ready to try a few different stacks for lean bulking but I just loved erase stand alone for 8 weeks... Really thinking of working it into a year round cycle.
8 weeks on 4 weeks off is the max

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one person went high on erase dosage to 4 per day. This is my second week on 4caps per day and feeling pretty good. Wondering if anyone else have?
A few have gone to 4, but most find 3 to be the max they can/want to use

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I used 4, spaced about 4 hours apart, 1 right before bed. Woke up leaner and tighter everyday <3

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a comprehensive DAA Stack, try:

-DAA
-Erase
-Agmatine
-Na-R-Ala
-ALCAR

Enjoy leaning out, gaining muscle, and being in a great mood 24/7.
That looks good but na r ala bloats me for some reason!

divemaster

Awards
I'll try starting in October ...

4 week: Anabeta+3cps/day Erase+2gr/day LCLT
8 week: 3gr/day DAA+3cps/day Erase+Anabeta+2gr/day LCLT (still undecided between Adamantium or TestForce2 ... DAA vs Calcium-Chelate-DAA ...but I think I'll go for TF2 ...)

PERFECT diet ... and we'll see how they work :D

John33

Awards
A few have gone to 4, but most find 3 to be the max they can/want to use
What is the best way to use Erase with DAA? Should I start Erase and DAA at the same time or start DAA, wait for one or two weeks and then start Erase? Also, do I need to continue using Erase after I stop using DAA? And finally, I have heard that Erase helps to get leaner. Is that true? How does it do that? Does it increase metabolism? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to take it right for max results. Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best way to use Erase with DAA?

3g DAA per day
1 capsule Erase 3x per day (3 per day total)

Should I start Erase and DAA at the same time or start DAA, wait for one or two weeks and then start Erase?

I would start them at the same time

Also, do I need to continue using Erase after I stop using DAA?

You dont need to but you can

And finally, I have heard that Erase helps to get leaner. Is that true?

Yes

How does it do that?

By reducing estrogen you become drier and harder. Also estrogen promotes fat storage, so by reducing it you slow fat storage.

Does it increase metabolism?

No. You would want to use SHIFT with it to increase metabolism

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to take it right for max results. Thanks!

No problem

John33

Awards
What is the best way to use Erase with DAA?

3g DAA per day
1 capsule Erase 3x per day (3 per day total)
With or without food? Does it matter?

Does it increase metabolism?

No. You would want to use SHIFT with it to increase metabolism.
Funny you mentioned SHIFT because I was just looking at it on Nutraplanet. It sounds like a cool product and given the fact that PES has a solid reputation, I want to try it, but I am afraid to mess things up by taking too many supplements. I am bulking and it would be great to minimize fat gain. What is the best strategy for that using PES products? Initially, I was thinking about doing DAA + Erase. Now, I am thinking DAA + Erase + SHIFT, but I also just saw AnaBeta, which I also want to try. So what is the best way to try all these products the right way? By the "right way" I mean the right combination that would not cause negative side effects, health problems or cross interference issues. Thanks a lot for you help!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very weird. Are we talking about geronova-licensed, bio-enhanced Na-R-Ala? A low grade Na-R-Ala can definitely cause GI issues.
It was in gycobol! Can't take the stuff, tried twice! But I love anabolic pump.. Would love to try recompadrol but can't find it in stock anywhere... Wondering about slin sane, slin shot, and need2slin if anyone has tried these?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With or without food? Does it matter?

Funny you mentioned SHIFT because I was just looking at it on Nutraplanet. It sounds like a cool product and given the fact that PES has a solid reputation, I want to try it, but I am afraid to mess things up by taking too many supplements. I am bulking and it would be great to minimize fat gain. What is the best strategy for that using PES products? Initially, I was thinking about doing DAA + Erase. Now, I am thinking DAA + Erase + SHIFT, but I also just saw AnaBeta, which I also want to try. So what is the best way to try all these products the right way? By the "right way" I mean the right combination that would not cause negative side effects, health problems or cross interference issues. Thanks a lot for you help!
It doesnt really matter with or without in my opinion. Some people get GI discomfort from DAA, so perhaps dosing that with food would help you out if youre susceptible.

You could use Shift on a calorie surplus to try and curb fat gain while on a bulk. I feel that an Anabeta+shift stack would give you the results you're after.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It was in gycobol! Can't take the stuff, tried twice! But I love anabolic pump.. Would love to try recompadrol but can't find it in stock anywhere... Wondering about slin sane, slin shot, and need2slin if anyone has tried these?
FYI, glycobol Na-R-Ala cannot be quality, on offense to AI. At the price that is was sold on wheycheap at one point, AI would be losing money if they were using licensed Na-R-Ala in their product. Give NP's Na-R-Ala as shot, HUGE difference!

John33

Awards
You could use Shift on a calorie surplus to try and curb fat gain while on a bulk. I feel that an Anabeta+shift stack would give you the results you're after.
Interesting. Do I need to take Erase with AnaBeta or it does not raise estrogen and prolactin like DAA?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It doesnt really matter with or without in my opinion. Some people get GI discomfort from DAA, so perhaps dosing that with food would help you out if youre susceptible.

Using shift on a bulk is probably the worst idea ever, no offense.

John33

Awards
Using shift on a bulk is probably the worst idea ever, no offense.
No offense taken, but why? What would you recommend on a bulk to minimize fat gain, not that I am planning on gaining a lot of body fat, but the less the better.

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Im currently running both erase and daa right now, Im two weeks in and loving it...and up 8 pounds! No joke. Im taking 3 caps of erase per day, 3 grams of daa, 4 grams L-carnitine l-tartrate, and ZMK (with other essential supps). My muscles are much harder and fuller than they were pre "cycle", I have more definition, and near painful pumps. I have also upped how much fish I have been eating in conjunction with these supplements and I am up 8 pounds- and gaining daily! I feel like the erase is helping me ensure that any mass I gain is lean. Overall, thus far I am very satisfied with everything. 10/10 thus far, much more than I expected.