DAA/erase stack as good as one would expect at boosting test?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

What is the best way to use Erase with DAA?

3g DAA per day
    1 capsule Erase 3x per day (3 per day total)

Should I start Erase and DAA at the same time or start DAA, wait for one or two weeks and then start Erase?

I would start them at the same time

Also, do I need to continue using Erase after I stop using DAA?

You dont need to but you can

And finally, I have heard that Erase helps to get leaner. Is that true?

Yes

How does it do that?

By reducing estrogen you become drier and harder. Also estrogen promotes fat storage, so by reducing it you slow fat storage.

Does it increase metabolism?

No. You would want to use SHIFT with it to increase metabolism

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to take it right for max results. Thanks!

No problem
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    What is the best way to use Erase with DAA?

3g DAA per day
    1 capsule Erase 3x per day (3 per day total)
    With or without food? Does it matter?

Does it increase metabolism?

No. You would want to use SHIFT with it to increase metabolism.
    Funny you mentioned SHIFT because I was just looking at it on Nutraplanet. It sounds like a cool product and given the fact that PES has a solid reputation, I want to try it, but I am afraid to mess things up by taking too many supplements. I am bulking and it would be great to minimize fat gain. What is the best strategy for that using PES products? Initially, I was thinking about doing DAA + Erase. Now, I am thinking DAA + Erase + SHIFT, but I also just saw AnaBeta, which I also want to try. So what is the best way to try all these products the right way? By the "right way" I mean the right combination that would not cause negative side effects, health problems or cross interference issues. Thanks a lot for you help!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Very weird. Are we talking about geronova-licensed, bio-enhanced Na-R-Ala? A low grade Na-R-Ala can definitely cause GI issues.
    It was in gycobol! Can't take the stuff, tried twice! But I love anabolic pump.. Would love to try recompadrol but can't find it in stock anywhere... Wondering about slin sane, slin shot, and need2slin if anyone has tried these?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    But I love anabolic pump.
    What do you feel on it?

Wondering about slin sane, slin shot, and need2slin
    Have not tried those myself, but I have heard good things about Need2Slin, a lot of people like it.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    With or without food? Does it matter?

Funny you mentioned SHIFT because I was just looking at it on Nutraplanet. It sounds like a cool product and given the fact that PES has a solid reputation, I want to try it, but I am afraid to mess things up by taking too many supplements. I am bulking and it would be great to minimize fat gain. What is the best strategy for that using PES products? Initially, I was thinking about doing DAA + Erase. Now, I am thinking DAA + Erase + SHIFT, but I also just saw AnaBeta, which I also want to try. So what is the best way to try all these products the right way? By the "right way" I mean the right combination that would not cause negative side effects, health problems or cross interference issues. Thanks a lot for you help!
    It doesnt really matter with or without in my opinion. Some people get GI discomfort from DAA, so perhaps dosing that with food would help you out if youre susceptible.

You could use Shift on a calorie surplus to try and curb fat gain while on a bulk. I feel that an Anabeta+shift stack would give you the results you're after.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It was in gycobol! Can't take the stuff, tried twice! But I love anabolic pump.. Would love to try recompadrol but can't find it in stock anywhere... Wondering about slin sane, slin shot, and need2slin if anyone has tried these?
    FYI, glycobol Na-R-Ala cannot be quality, on offense to AI. At the price that is was sold on wheycheap at one point, AI would be losing money if they were using licensed Na-R-Ala in their product. Give NP's Na-R-Ala as shot, HUGE difference!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    You could use Shift on a calorie surplus to try and curb fat gain while on a bulk. I feel that an Anabeta+shift stack would give you the results you're after.
    Interesting. Do I need to take Erase with AnaBeta or it does not raise estrogen and prolactin like DAA?
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It doesnt really matter with or without in my opinion. Some people get GI discomfort from DAA, so perhaps dosing that with food would help you out if youre susceptible.

Using shift on a bulk is probably the worst idea ever, no offense.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Using shift on a bulk is probably the worst idea ever, no offense.
    No offense taken, but why? What would you recommend on a bulk to minimize fat gain, not that I am planning on gaining a lot of body fat, but the less the better.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.43%

Im currently running both erase and daa right now, Im two weeks in and loving it...and up 8 pounds! No joke. Im taking 3 caps of erase per day, 3 grams of daa, 4 grams L-carnitine l-tartrate, and ZMK (with other essential supps). My muscles are much harder and fuller than they were pre "cycle", I have more definition, and near painful pumps. I have also upped how much fish I have been eating in conjunction with these supplements and I am up 8 pounds- and gaining daily! I feel like the erase is helping me ensure that any mass I gain is lean. Overall, thus far I am very satisfied with everything. 10/10 thus far, much more than I expected.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by knockout189 View Post
    Im currently running both erase and daa right now, Im two weeks in and loving it...and up 8 pounds! No joke.
    8 lbs in 2 weeks is impressive! I have tried DAA before, but without Erase. I cannot wait to see how it works with Erase.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%

my libido was pretty much zero after taking inhibit-e at one per day, i havent heard of that happening to anyone else at such a low dose so i guess its a pretty rare thing - do you think erase would have the same effect?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake
    my libido was pretty much zero after taking inhibit-e at one per day, i havent heard of that happening to anyone else at such a low dose so i guess its a pretty rare thing - do you think erase would have the same effect?
    I personally made the switch from Inhibit-e to erase largely because it did not kill my libido flat out the way inhibit-e did. I think you'll find that you'll feel better all around with erase, with at least comparable results. Then again every body is different, but I'd encourage you to try it since they're both so inexpensive.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No offense taken, but why? What would you recommend on a bulk to minimize fat gain, not that I am planning on gaining a lot of body fat, but the less the better.
    For minimal fat gain during bulk is to eat clean. Thats all! Doesnt make sense to take something like shift when it is intended for a cut or recomp. Cant do bulking while cutting fat. Maybe do a little cardio about 2x per week nothing drastic just to keep lean.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.48%

1st post here, been reading, thought it was time to chime in...

Male, 54, 5'5", rock climber - been weight training for general fitness, climbing performance, off and on since the 80's. Read up on the body building scene periodically for supplement/training advice. Was skeptical about DAA/erase but thought I'd give it a shot. It's climbing season so I'm alternating days with cardio and circuit training. Climbing at least once a week, I skip training the day before and after. Have been on the same basic routine for a couple of months, stuck at 140lbs body weight for like 6 months, unable to get leaner despite dieting or whatever.

I'm at the end of week 5. Took DAA for 4 weeks. Added erase 1 a day starting week 3, after 5 days changed to erase 2x day. At the end of the DAA cycle I went to 3x day erase for about 5 days, but was feeling crazy tired, couldn't get enough sleep, went back to 2x day and I'm good.

Results - took in one notch on my belt, dropped to 134 lbs, notably leaner, getting better workouts, etc. My climbing performance has improved; feel stronger, lighter, more confident (pretty important factor when yer hanging off the side of a cliff). I'm planning to stay on the erase for a couple more weeks, stop it and restart the cycle with the DAA. I'm convinced that this combo works for me.
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting. Do I need to take Erase with AnaBeta or it does not raise estrogen and prolactin like DAA?
    You dont need to, you just can
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Thyroidal = very, very tiny increase in metabolic rate. You're gonna have a tough time packing on weight if you're revving up your thyroid. It's basically the equivalent of taking a mass gainer on a cut.
  18. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Given the great bloodwork we have posted for both Activate Xtreme and Triazole I'd suggest that one or both products could fit brilliantly in this sort of stack setup. Particularly given how well Activate Xtreme goes with DAA.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

You dont need to, you just can
    I just opened a bottle of Erase and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it has a good smell, kind of peppery and floral. From my experience, supplements do not smell good, Erase does. What is that smell, just curious?

Anyway, I am finishing a second bottle of ISA-TEST-GF by iSatori. The instruction on the bottle says that it does not need to be cycled, but the label also says that it contains certain ingredients that reduce estrogen by 43%. Erase needs to be cycled. So my question is: Do I need to wait 2 or 4 weeks before taking DAA + Erase?

Also, I did the blood test not that long ago, and my estrogen levels were not elevated. Since Erase reduces estrogen, is it a good idea to take Erase alone, without DAA or any other test booster? I mean, if my estrogen is okay, can Erase lower my estrogen levels too much? Thanks.
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

I just opened a bottle of Erase and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it has a good smell, kind of peppery and floral. From my experience, supplements do not smell good, Erase does. What is that smell, just curious?

Anyway, I am finishing a second bottle of ISA-TEST-GF by iSatori. The instruction on the bottle says that it does not need to be cycled, but the label also says that it contains certain ingredients that reduce estrogen by 43%. Erase needs to be cycled. So my question is: Do I need to wait 2 or 4 weeks before taking DAA + Erase?

Also, I did the blood test not that long ago, and my estrogen levels were not elevated. Since Erase reduces estrogen, is it a good idea to take Erase alone, without DAA or any other test booster? I mean, if my estrogen is okay, can Erase lower my estrogen levels too much? Thanks.
    I do not see any ingredients in that product that will reduce estrogen in vivo, especially 43%. Careful with claims.

Some people like to get the estrogen in the lower range of normal to cause an increase in T and get some hardening effects.

But stacking it with a test booster or DAA is just going to make this process even more effective
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

I do not see any ingredients in that product that will reduce estrogen in vivo, especially 43%. Careful with claims.
    I am also skeptical. It says on the bottle by 43%, but it seems like too much.

Some people like to get the estrogen in the lower range of normal to cause an increase in T and get some hardening effects. But stacking it with a test booster or DAA is just going to make this process even more effective
    Okay, good, I'll start using Erase without a break.
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

Good plan
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test Boosting stack advice/changes welcome
    By tnsquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:03 AM
  2. Test Boosting Stack
    By Clickster in forum Supplements