long term effects of insulin mimickers/nutrient partitioners
- 05-30-2011, 09:44 AM
- 05-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Since these products are not actually causing an increase in insulin itself...i would assume it is not likely any resistance would develop.
It would depend on the exact mechanism of action though. Im sure you could use them long term especially if you used them a few days per week on high carb days
- 05-30-2011, 12:43 PM
I was under the impression they were actually supposed to improve insulin resistance....
05-30-2011, 02:44 PM
05-31-2011, 09:56 AM
05-31-2011, 02:32 PM
I don't see a problem in long term use.
I'm a long term user of Need2Slin and the benefits just seem to increase over time.
06-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By titstatus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:11 PM
- By RichTan in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:15 PM
- By Norway88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2009, 05:43 AM
- By Popa Murph in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 03-16-2007, 11:59 AM
- By mysticman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2004, 10:49 AM