View Poll Results: Reduce xt or current lean xtreme which is better

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • Reduce Xt

    8 57.14%
  • Lean Xtreme

    6 42.86%

Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme

  1. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme


    Which is better?


  2. as far as effectiveness both work great and do exactly what they say they do. Unfortunately the new LX kills my joints so I use Reduce XT

  3. I love SNS Reduce XT.
    It is a major player in just about every one of my stacks.

    I run it at 3 caps spread throughout the day.
    1 cap - Upon Waking
    1 cap - Mid Day
    1 cap - Pre Bed

    SNS Reduce XT
    I'm Back...
    •   
       


  4. 2 of my friends have used both and are currently using reduce xt. its gonna seem bias coming from me as a rep, but theyre liking it more.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I love SNS Reduce XT.
    It is a major player in just about every one of my stacks.

    I run it at 3 caps spread throughout the day.
    1 cap - Upon Waking
    1 cap - Mid Day
    1 cap - Pre Bed

    SNS Reduce XT


    x2
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  6. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I love SNS Reduce XT.
    It is a major player in just about every one of my stacks.

    I run it at 3 caps spread throughout the day.
    1 cap - Upon Waking
    1 cap - Mid Day
    1 cap - Pre Bed

    SNS Reduce XT
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    x2
    You guys find it helps even when trying to add LBM and taking in some amount of surplus calories?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  7. Lean Xtreme has evolved into a more complete fat burner featuring other components for fat loss.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  8. I like them both and always use it on my cuts to help control cortisol levels.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Love em both.

    Reduce XT is definitely easier on the joints in my experiences.

    Lean Xtreme has the nice addition of forskolin.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Never used reduce xt although I really want to. Always used lean xtreme which works good for me.

    Mike

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Never used reduce xt although I really want to. Always used lean xtreme which works good for me.

    Mike
    PM me with your address. I will see what I can do.
    I'm Back...

  12. pmed bro.

  13. I prefer Reduce xT. I've used Lean Xtreme twice and both times my cortisol levels dropped too quickly resulting in sore joints...and no working out

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  14. I have never really noticed a difference between the two, except sore joints from 3 caps of LX. Dunno if thats a bad or good thing though.

  15. both are very good products.I prefer ReduceXT because I can really dose how I want.

    I go for 2-4 caps a day when cutting/recomping and 6 a day for a couple weeks,down to 4 a day for another couple of weeks when bulking.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    both are very good products.I prefer ReduceXT because I can really dose how I want.

    I go for 2-4 caps a day when cutting/recomping and 6 a day for a couple weeks,down to 4 a day for another couple of weeks when bulking.
    No sides at 6 a day?

  17. Can I use Reduce XT on a diet such as CKD, TKD, or Ultimate Diet 2.0? I'v always wanted to use reduce XT and am thinking of cutting for 5-8 weeks starting sometime in August.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Can I use Reduce XT on a diet such as CKD, TKD, or Ultimate Diet 2.0? I'v always wanted to use reduce XT and am thinking of cutting for 5-8 weeks starting sometime in August.
    Yes you can.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Reduce XT original Lean Xtreme?
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 04:09 PM
  2. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. Lean Xtreme 2.0 or Reduce XT
    By Kuruption in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 11:27 PM
  4. Recommended Dosage of Reduce XT (Lean Xtreme)
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 11:38 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in