DAA + Sustain Alpha + Blue Gene?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some spare supps, could I use these for a cut? I'm not huge on stims and Ive never noticed much from them!

Can I take DAA for 30 days?

I wanna try lean down into single digit bodyfat, but have no idea if the above will aid, nor will be a waste of money on a diet.

Thank you :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, you can take DAA for 30 days. i dont know anything about Blue Gene, but DAA + Sustain Alpha can be used for a cut

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blue Gene is great on a cut. I'd recommend running 2 bottles then cycling off for 2 weeks.

At about 2 weeks in, you'll notice your recovery and endurance thru the roof. It provides some joint relief and hormonal support as well

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work out nice, obviously your diet will be the key factor. If you want to add a non-stim aid Shift is a great supplement.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a month of Tcf-1 and Sustain Alpha while on a calorie deficit and really enjoyed the ride. Id run Tcf-1 longer but im giving something else a try, but yeah, 1 month of DAA would fine as ive experienced.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack to me.

Let us know how it goes for you!

I've personally run all three compounds, Sustain alpha & Blue Gene are the top test boosters I've used. They work well, especially for recomp/cut.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet,

I may aswell run them all :) I prob have some open fat burners around.

Diet will be cleaner than normal..for me it's cardio that burns fat, more so than dieting.

See how it goes :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In keeping with the no stim approach (something I've been doing more and more these days)....I think tossing in ReduceXT to keep cortisol in check would be advantageous as well...and would round out this stack nicely...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/reduce-xt-90-caps.html
You could stack anything you want, but Ive never noticed that much from supplements myself. I realise for the most part diet = gains, and cardio = fat burning!

Blue Gene interests me, because my joints are sore lately and it seems itd give a nice boost yo ma manhood... DAA has loads of great reviews and well Sustain Alpha does too! Figure it would make an interesting dieting horny stack! Ha ha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Heres a short testimonial of Blue Gene, all repping and pimping aside,

Blue Gene will not only help your joints, but will give you clean energy. It will optimize test levels and keep estrogen in check (without crushing it.) It also increases oxygen and blood flow, hereby enhancing the manhood. Ive done some writeups on the science behind the ingredients. The key lies in the synergy of all the compounds, and how they affect your overall hormonal and cardiovascular system.

Its really a great addition to any hormonal stack, as in the icing on the cake. Its something that you will feel from the first dose too. Its been the backbone of many of my stacks, and anyone whos been here long enough knows Ive run my fair share of powerful hormonal combinations to know what works and what doesnt.

I truly believe if we had free samples of Blue Gene, you would see it implemented in ALOT of stacks. Ive set alot of my clients, friends and coworkers up with stacks, and the BG has been a favorite in 85% of them.

Im feeling generous, if anyone is willing to log Blue Gene, I will toss some bottles out. PM me and we can set something up.

You could stack anything you want, but Ive never noticed that much from supplements myself. I realise for the most part diet = gains, and cardio = fat burning!

Blue Gene interests me, because my joints are sore lately and it seems itd give a nice boost yo ma manhood... DAA has loads of great reviews and well Sustain Alpha does too! Figure it would make an interesting dieting horny stack! Ha ha
I also want to say that Sustain Alpha is in my top 3 list of nattural test boosters. Ive used it both as a standalone Epistane PCT and natural stack. Not only does it smell great and feel nice, but its incredibly powerful. I remember using it the summer of 08 i think it was, and really leaning out and increasing my sex drive. It made me recover from Epi very easily, which is sometimes a tricky business. I fully endorse sustain alpha and wish I had a couple bottles in my stash.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Blue Genes profile, and have always been a fan of Cissus, think I'll give this a try soon...

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add 3000mgs of Vit c at the min for cort control. erase or reduce XT both good. something like need2slin would also be nice. NP's can really helpout fatloss.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
DAA and blue gene would work pretty well and I would imagine the mood enhancement would be pretty nice too!

diet is key.

I stacked SNS daa with a similiar product to blue gene and was good so give it a try

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah the DAA mood enhancement is most evident for me a few hours after dosing... great in preworkouts like adamantium and lit-up

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I get bad headaches with DAA. It works well but the headaches are constant. Ive taken a break and went back on, and the headaches come back. Anything I can do? Like with piracetam...youd add choline. Does daa have something u gotta stack it with?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try that. Will that stack minus the DAA negatively affect libido?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to try that. Will that stack minus the DAA negatively affect libido?
Blue Gene would not negatively affect libido in any way

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Or the SNS Products?? Thanks regarding Blue gene. I had not question about it. Thanks.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or the SNS Products?? Thanks regarding Blue gene. I had not question about it. Thanks.
Im sure an SNS rep will get back to you about their products so you get a concrete answer

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, there were quite a few suggestions given, I've lost track but which stack made it into your 'final round' of consideration ? Without using DAA, I'd guess you'd prolly not include the Inhibit-E..?...and ReductXT won't affect libido...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I stacked DAA and Sustain with Formastanzol and loved it. Would stack well with Erase too I would imagine. Mood was ridiculous. I just couldn't be brought down. LOL

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My libido does nothing but skyrocket while on DAA.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My libido does nothing but skyrocket while on DAA.
This is one of the aspects for its benefit in PCT. The psychological factor alone that you can still have a strong libido is a good feeling.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yes Gotta love the libido boost, and the mood boost. I love GABA for the mood boost, and the better sleep.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cooky32
ryansm

You both have bottles of Blue GENE coming your way

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot!!! I look forward to providing a detailed log of this.
I also sent you our Blue GrowtH product (a GH booster you take before bed.)

Can't wait to see the log !!! Your going to have a massive 30 days bro :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I also sent you our Blue GrowtH product (a GH booster you take before bed.)

Can't wait to see the log !!! Your going to have a massive 30 days bro :D
Nice stuff! I would have asked if I wasn't already obligated. Looking forward to those logs.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff! I would have asked if I wasn't already obligated. Looking forward to those logs.
Get at me when you finish your obligation, bro.

I know you do good logs :) I wouldn't mind tossing you a few things to try.

Which CL products have you used, and what do you think of them? If you have a minute, I wouldn't mind hearing your feedback. I'd love to hear :banana:

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I am going to make this log happen and it will be the log to read son. Its going to be a massive 30 days. I am going to train HARD and eat (Clean) Myself massive.
I will try to post pics too. Its gonna be off the chain!!!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I am going to make this log happen and it will be the log to read son. Its going to be a massive 30 days. I am going to train HARD and eat (Clean) Myself massive.
I will try to post pics too. Its gonna be off the chain!!!
Gene takes about 2 weeks to really kick in. Recovery and endurance pick up nicely then :)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I can hardly wait for the increased recovery. I am so focused.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very cool. I am also looking forward to the logs.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome guys. Like I said, I wish everyone could use it at least once, to see what I'm always raving about!