Natty Stack for late summer recomp

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
following my Andromass run I will be doing another cycle. I wanted to stick to natty stuff. The goal is a recomp, but leaning toward a lean bulk. I have purchased Erase and Shift already as the icing part of the cycle, but I am conflicted on the core of it.

was going to be dosing

6/8/8/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/0/0/0/0- Natadrol, first day or two will be 5 pills

0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0 - PES Shift

0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 - PES Erase

I've read a bunch of reviews and logs with Natadrol and a lot of people say it's effective, and a lot of people say it's a joke. I would like input from people who have used it and can recommend either way. If there is something Natty that is more effective please comment, product pimping is welcome so long as the reasoning behind it is fair.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
8am - Breakfast with a Protein Shake using half servings of around 20g of protein.

9am - Workout (Weights)

10:30am - 1/2 serving shake for post workout

11:00 - Workout (Sprints & Conditioning) this will move around throughout the day depending on work scheduling.

12:00pm - Lunch

6:00pm - 1/2 serving shake, Dinner

9:00pm - 1/2 shake serving shake for bed.

I am shooting for 4k calories or more per day 40%/40%/20% from food.

this was already stated in my bulking thread, but I just wanted to post it here as well so that people can see the training frequency.

I am considering throwing in Cordygen 5 and Cre02 to help me with the conditioning

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of natty things can be substituted and used for 8-12 weeks like DAA, Titanium, or almost any test booster for that matter

When will this start? AnaBeta may be available by the time you start, because it is getting closer and closer every day :D

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
but will those be as powerful? Natadrol is supposed to actually do things with your AR's not just raise Test. This will be in around 2 months, I am considering starting week 2 of my PCT with AM. Natadrol's ingredient profile just doesn't look like it can be very supressive it looks more like a test booster than anything.. and I think I'll be fine to risk it.

and in regards to Anabeta, if you want to take it to pm and talk to me about running it for 12 weeks, I'd be happy to. So long as it is around $120 like the 6 bottles of Natadrol will be.. :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's lots of viable options...Natadrol is hit or miss with alot of people, I've used it and enjoyed it. I do recall posts from Eric (w/LG at the time) to not run a T-booster at the same time as Natadrol, something about both possibly competing with the receptor.
So, if wanting to try NataD...perhaps run it 8 weeks, keep your Erase/Shift dosing in place, and starting week 8 toss in some DAA to run 4-6 weeks...

Alternatively...I'm a fan of XFA (and it is a great lean-bulker), so could run it for 50-60 days along side DAA, Erase and toss in some Shift (or AT2) if budget permits...

...ps. bring.on.the.AnaB, Natty! :veryhappy:

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
anyone else??.. I am open to suggestions.. I really need to know if I want to drop the $120 for 6 bottles or not..

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
anyone else??.. I am open to suggestions.. I really need to know if I want to drop the $120 for 6 bottles or not..
Judging by the reviews from respected and active members, I'd wait for AnaBeta and use that as the cycle base.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I'm curious about the price.. Natty might give me a deal though cuz I'd be running all PES then.. lol.. thoughts on this natty?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would throw in some DAA. :D
Agreed!

Lots of natty things can be substituted and used for 8-12 weeks like DAA, Titanium, or almost any test booster for that matter

When will this start? AnaBeta may be available by the time you start, because it is getting closer and closer every day :D

DAA product like Adamantium would be great, or Titanium would rock as well.

Can't wait for Anabeta to come out, logs have been great!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I just read through a bunch of the anabeta logs.. I am really considering that.. I wish natty would drop by again lol..

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I wasn't talking about anabeta there:p I was talking about the test boosters.. Anabeta is different :) ..but idk the cost or date he'll let me get some...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be offering a special 5 day intro price, limited stock, on NP upon release. Setting up the promo tonight and tomorrow. Just for you guys!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
We will be offering a special 5 day intro price, limited stock, on NP upon release. Setting up the promo tonight and tomorrow. Just for you guys!
niiiice...im looking forward to trying this product

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice I'll be getting a bottle of this asap :bigok:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran natadtol following a ph a cycle m i got barely anything from it; had success i'n the past w it but not after a ph. Starting my summer natty stack soon n also listed on this forum

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran Natadrol and was pleased with the strength gains, my weight increments increased faster than they did off Natadrol. Aesthetically there were no visible changes above and beyond what I would have obtained without it.

I didn't get any noticeable strength gains from AnaBeta but can contribute visible changes to the product without a shadow of a doubt.

If you are going for mirror changes, I would personally go with AnaBeta without thinking twice. It is the only anabolic product I have used where I have been confident the changes in the mirror were down to the supplement.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Price estimate?.. How many bottles would I need for 12 weeks or would you just say stack em all for 8 weeks?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price estimate?.. How many bottles would I need for 12 weeks or would you just say stack em all for 8 weeks?
Some info will be released on the PES Insider issue next month. Link is in my sig

Depending on how you take advantage of the Intro Sale here at NP, you could run 12 weeks of AnaBeta for a very attractive price

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind doing a 12 week AnaBeta/DAA/Erase/Fenugreek/Forskolin run. It's a lot, but I've used them all with success.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah IMO Natadrol is better for cutting or recomping rather than total bulk and stacking it with PES products should yield way better results.