ALPHA MALE Anyone!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
It is time to step up my offseason!! Kickin it off right!!! Going to be rockins some Erase with some Blue Up, a lil s4 left over and maybe some other goodies!!! Take a look at what we have here!!!

PES-Erase.png

•Erase Cortisol!
•Erase Fat Storage!
•Increase Testosterone!
•Increase Fat Loss!
•Increase Sex Drive!
•Increase Muscle Mass!
•Increase Recovery!

ERASE works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more ANABOLIC state. It is the most synergistic natural compound to hit the market.

ERASE contains one simple yet very potent and intricate compound; a natural DSHEA compliant ingredient called Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This one ingredient alone will have users experiencing an increased libido and better workouts from an increase in testosterone which elevates the user’s anabolic state leading to more muscle mass! Let’s not forget to mention of the additional benefits of decreasing fat storage and increasing fat loss!

ERASE’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural aromatase inhibitor that is NOT a prohormone. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It will NOT shut you down and does NOT require a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). It occurs in very small amounts as a metabolite of 7-oxygenated DHEA in the body naturally. One of the biggest problems with other DHEA derivatives is that they themselves can either convert to estrogen or estrogenic compounds, or they can bind to the androgen receptor and shutdown your natrual testosterone. You don’t have to worry about this with ERASE! Metabolites of 7-oxygenated DHEA will not allow these negative side effects.

From this chart below, you can see that a high level of estrogen will shut down your ability to produce sufficient testosterone, and also that your testosterone can be converted to estrogen itself. NO GOOD! But with ERASE, you don’t have to worry! It will block the conversion!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Had enough? I hope not, because ERASE is not done turning you into an anabolic, muscle building, fat losing machine.
ERASE, as you may now know, is a 7-oxygenated DHEA compound. 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds such as the popular 7-oxo-DHEA are known to competitively inhibit the amount of cortisol in the blood, leaving it as inactive cortisone. By lowering cortisol you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and rev’s you up into an anabolic state (a muscle building state) by increasing the amount of testosterone in the body. It’s a 2 for 1!

These 7-oxygenated compounds do this by flipping between the oxygenated and reduced versions of themselves on the enzyme that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol, the 11-beta-HSD1 enzyme. While these conversions are taking place cortisone cannot convert to cortisol, this decreases the amounts of cortisol in the blood. This is the mechanisms that most of the popular cortisol reducers undergo.

There have not been any studies done on our particular 7-oxygenated compound on the 11-beta-HSD 1 enzyme, so its mechanism and affinity on the enzyme cannot be determined yet, but it is suggested that it is similar to the inhibition of it is closely related parent compound.

Why is cortisol so bad?
Cortisol is a very catabolic hormone, the opposite of what you want. No one wants high levels of a catabolic hormone. Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in anabolic compounds, such as testosterone. Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased anabolism and it does it by increasing cortisol. But you don’t want that! You want to stay anabolic, so keep your cortisol low!

This is what makes ERASE the most innovative and synergistic compound ever! While it will naturally increase testosterone, it will also allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by not allowing your cortisol catching up.

ERASE belongs in your supplement regimen! Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, Erase has its place!

Reactions: mw1
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Alrighty everyone!! Just received my Erase today!! I have noticed that when dosing s4 my gyno likes to flare up a lil bit so i purchase some erase to help me eliminate this and control some water fluxations with my after show binging!!!! Time to rock out my offseason right with some constructive weight gain!!!

Need some advise on some dosing. First time with an AI and am thinking 2 am and 1 pm. let me know thoughts all!!! :deal:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have personally spread it out with am/mid day/pm dosing when going to 3 per. However, I also found out that 2 was my sweet spot so I typically go with upon waking and prior to sleep

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I have personally spread it out with am/mid day/pm dosing when going to 3 per. However, I also found out that 2 was my sweet spot so I typically go with upon waking and prior to sleep
Right on!! Looks like that will be it for right now!!! 2 - one upon waking up and 1 before sleep!!! :deal: Thank you much sir!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this of course! You will love the Erase, the stuff is awesome:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
In for this of course! You will love the Erase, the stuff is awesome:)
Great to see ya again my friend!!! Lets get it started in Heeeerrrrryaaaa!!!
:party:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

princevince

Awards
  • Established
let's thing poppin' Aaelel. was hoping to get selected for that titanium/erase logging promo but no luck. so i just went ahead and purchased the titanium(2bottles)/adamantium and universals m-stak w/agmatine, but i'm going to have to purchase some erase and give it a shot. i should of purchased it when NP had that crazy once in a lifetime sale, but oh well, thats water under the bridge now. but definitely will be incorparating some erase in my next pct.in july

by the way how's that s4? what kind of results does one get from it?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
let's thing poppin' Aaelel. was hoping to get selected for that titanium/erase logging promo but no luck. so i just went ahead and purchased the titanium(2bottles)/adamantium and universals m-stak w/agmatine, but i'm going to have to purchase some erase and give it a shot. i should of purchased it when NP had that crazy once in a lifetime sale, but oh well, thats water under the bridge now. but definitely will be incorparating some erase in my next pct.in july

by the way how's that s4? what kind of results does one get from it?
S4 is the real deal buddy!!! Great gains, STR, Muscle Fullness is AWESOME!!! I would say if your suseptable to gyno symptons i suggest a AI !! I have noticed that I am so that is why i grabbed some erase and i get the added benefit of lower estro + Increase of Test + decrease in cortisol ooooo yaaa!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's about how I dose my LX but I'm interested in Erase as well so I'll be following. BTW, I don't think your body has any fat left to lose!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
That's about how I dose my LX but I'm interested in Erase as well so I'll be following. BTW, I don't think your body has any fat left to lose!
Well my friend since the show there has a been a 15lb fluxation! haha i know at least 7-10 of it is fat!! muahha :saevilw: sooo time to control that fluxation and recomp a touch and start the offseason right :yup: Also had a lil gyno flare so i'm just controlling that mild flare up and rocking out a new product yahooo!!! :fing02:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my friend since the show there has a been a 15lb fluxation! haha i know at least 7-10 of it is fat!! muahha :saevilw: sooo time to control that fluxation and recomp a touch and start the offseason right :yup: Also had a lil gyno flare so i'm just controlling that mild flare up and rocking out a new product yahooo!!! :fing02:
gyno flare is no bueno bro. hope you got what you need to take care of it right. erase might help some too. I think more of your sudden weight boost is water weight though cause the exact same thing happened to me the first week after my show, it got some bad that my ankles and feet were puffy and swollen!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gyno flare is no bueno bro. hope you got what you need to take care of it right. erase might help some too. I think more of your sudden weight boost is water weight though cause the exact same thing happened to me the first week after my show, it got some bad that my ankles and feet were puffy and swollen!
Very true!! There is not doubt about that but 15lbs is not all water haha i figure about 7-10lbs of it is water :newangel:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
S4 is the real deal buddy!!! Great gains, STR, Muscle Fullness is AWESOME!!! I would say if your suseptable to gyno symptons i suggest a AI !! I have noticed that I am so that is why i grabbed some erase and i get the added benefit of lower estro + Increase of Test + decrease in cortisol ooooo yaaa!!!
Thanks Aaelael, will definitely be looking forward to trying real soon. I have some family coming over this July, so things been a little tight financially being that i'm putting money to the side for all these amusement parks and restaurant eating. but as soon as that time comes and goes i'm on it, ASAP.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther!! :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Aaelael, will definitely be looking forward to trying real soon. I have some family coming over this July, so things been a little tight financially being that i'm putting money to the side for all these amusement parks and restaurant eating. but as soon as that time comes and goes i'm on it, ASAP.
Right on brutha!!! Amusement parks are the best!!! May i ask where it is that you live?? Ohio? Chicago? we talking Bush Gardens, Six Flags, Cedar Point? :yup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Right on brutha!!! Amusement parks are the best!!! May i ask where it is that you live?? Ohio? Chicago? we talking Bush Gardens, Six Flags, Cedar Point? :yup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Alright all !! This is the starting of my new concentrated overtraining program. . . I will be doing this with my chest/legs and arms! :yup: a very intereting theory and we will see if she works!!! will be doing this for 1 month. I hope to add some more size to each body part. A short offseason so not looking to put on much but something is better than nothing!

Supplements

ERASE - 2 CAPS - 1 AM/1PM
S4 - 75MG - 15 MINUTES PRE WORKOUT
BLUE UP (STIM VERSION) - 4 CAPS - 2AM/ 2 PRE WORKOUT (1HR B4)
MSM/GLUCOSAMINE - 3 CAPS - 2 AM / 1 PM

5/25/11 - Chest

Decline Bench
135 x 12 185 x 10 185 x 10>135 x 10

Incline Dumbell Press
70 x 10 75 x 8 75 x 8>50 x 10

Dips>Cable Flys
0 x 15 0 x 15>25 x 8 0 x 12>60 x 10

10 minutes of cardio

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall - N/A

Alrighy all, I want to let you know it is to early to tell yet but I think the erase is already doing its job!! Horny 24/7 and its day 2!! hahah loving it.
Gyno sides seem to be going down already! :fool2: mind you its technically day 2 right now but day one i was feeling fantastic!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Have a lil bit of catching up to do but let me rip it to ya like this!! The Erase effect is something else!!! I have bumped up dose to 3 and let me tell you what!!! muhaha LOOOOVNIG IT!!!!! :fing02:

As a side note, i didn't bump up dose till sunday which is technically Day 4 :fing02:

ERASE - 2 CAPS - 1 AM/1PM
S4 - 75MG - 15 MINUTES PRE WORKOUT

5/26/11 - Legs
135 x 10 225 x 15 225 x 15 225 x 10

Leg Press
450 x 15 540 x 20 540 x 15

Leg Extensions
100 x 15 100 x 15>50 x 10>20 x 10

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall - N/A

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

BAM!!!!

columbu2.jpg

Dead Lifts 5/27/11

135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 10 405 x 10 405 x 5

Bench
135 x 10 185 x 8 185 x 8 185 x 8

Cable Flys
40 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 10

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall - N/A

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick pic!

Erase is great, can't wait to go back on it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Well Ya'll this will be something worth noting! This shizzle works haha!!! :frustrate: I'm feel the rage of thor increasing everyday!! Which by the way is a great movie but not the wise and thought thor more like the young and careless thor! :yup:

Day off here 5/28/11

Was very sore from the deadlifts and destruction so i took some time off to recoop baby!!! :scared:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Well doing :hump: thing twice a day haha :banana:

Might be TMI but you know what. . . . . ask me if I care hahah :fing02:

These are the ways I'm feeling with the increase of Test and decrease in Estro muhaha!!!

thor%20vs%20hulk.jpg

5/29/11 - Day off

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall - N/A

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats an awesome picture.

Get ur hump on bro! lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Well time to bring ya some updates all the way from Minnesota muhaha!!!!

Nice and Easy wins the race as they say!!!

ERASE - 3 CAPS - 1 AM/1 MID _ DAY/1PM (Sweet Spot)
S4 - 75MG - 15 MINUTES PRE WORKOUT - (might have 1.5 weeks total left)

Let me tell you all that 3 i do believe is the sweet spot!!1 Just have to make sure to increase the water consumption to 1.5 gallons or so and take some deep breaths because I have noticed an increase in aggression (aka shorter fuse, Please keep in mind this is after successfully dosing erase for 1 week at 3 caps)

5/30/11 - Legs, Chest,

Squat
135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 10 365 x 3>315 x 5>225 x 5>135 x 10

1 minute rest inbetween each set until the 365 > implies supersetting

Barbell

Decline Bench
135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 8 225 x 8>135 x 8

Incline Dumbell Press
60 x 10 75 x 10 80 x 10

Cable Flys
60 x 10 70 x 8 70 x 8

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 8/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall - N/A

:wizard:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - LIBIDO CHECK BABY!

2ce57ok.jpg

Yup. . . . . :32:

5/31/11

Did 20 minutes of cardio

Stair Master

Late night Cardio :hump: :booty:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Time to Rip it and dip it!! hahah like this 3 day a week thing!!! :banana:

I will say this concentrated over training is very intense!!! I sleep like a rock but seems as if i can never get enough! heh signs of over training :frustrate
Will need more sleep to successfully run this!!! although i have one more week left!!! :banana:

6/1/11 - Legs, Chest, Arms

Dead Lift (I had no chalk or straps :frustrate
135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 5 405 x 5>315 x 5>225 x 10

Incline Dumbell Press
60 x 10 75 x 8 90 x 8

Dips > Cable Flys
0 x 15> 60 x 8 0 x 10> 60 x 8

Hammer Curls ( per arm)
40 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 8

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 9/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall N/A

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Did i mention...I love your libido checks, especially now that i'm firing up the swole stack!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Did i mention...I love your libido checks, especially now that i'm firing up the swole stack!
YA BUDDY! :banana: thanks for the kind words my friend! :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Alright all We are in the full force of things and I would like to say that I am starting to see some increases in weight but the waist line is not being affected!!! My goal after this lil mini pct/estro control is to gain some 5 lbs or so with minimal fat gain! I will be doing some series of gaining and recomping to monitor the lvl of fat. I have mentally decided to take the year off and to gain weight for my next show! :banana:

6/2/11 Thursday

ERASE - 3 CAPS - 1 AM/1 MID _ DAY/1PM (Sweet Spot)
Cordygen5 - 4 tabs 1.5 hours b4 workout! (Have been doing this for 1.5 weeks now forgot to add it in :32: )

Day off

Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 9/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall N/A

I am enjoying this cycle very much!! It has been nothing but very information as I have been looking into more and more sucide inhibitor reasearch and it is truely fascinating! I have always thought that our body operates at optimal lvls at a homeostatic envirnoment. Although we try to alter our hormones to munipulate particalur conditions, when it comes to estrogen, we as men, usually try and suppress and beat that sucka like a blow up wrestling doll. But ultimately we certain lvls to help combat things like gynomastica, dry joints, and ultimately to run our body efficiently. Interesting thing is I was listening to SHR (Super Human Radio) and they were saying the same thing.

My point in all of this is these ANTI - Estrogens (Suicide Ihibitors) can reduce estrogen lvls for months and are very powerful! This usually pertains to reasearch chems and Pharmaceuticals but we can take this concept and apply it to a small magnitude can we not? :laugh: my point is know your product absord this information like a sponge and apply it :banana:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Lil Sumin Sumin . . . . . .

01.jpg

6/3/11 - Legs,Chest,Back

5 minutes of stretching (I'm working on this! Need to do about 10 minutes prior if not 15 )

Deadlifts (No Chaulk)
135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 5 405 x 5 405 x 5

Squat ( No Belt)
135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 10 315 x 10

Incline Bench Press
135 x 10 185 x 10 185 x 8

Cable Flys>Dips
60 x 8>0 x 20 60 x 8>0 x 15 60 x 8>0 x 10

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 9/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall N/A

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAy 10 + 11

Days off my friends!! Days off, this was my time to eat, relax, and catch up on my sleep!!! I started to get a sore throat on saturday :32: so i mega dosed vita C,D, and my fruits!!! with a lil bit of :hump: haha and feeling much better mid week :banana:

6/8/11 - 6/9/11

Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 9/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall N/A

Please note that vascularity isn't as high partially because my body has gained some fat and i have gained some water weight as well :22:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lil Sumin Sumin . . . . . .

Days off my friends!! Days off, this was my time to eat, relax, and catch up on my sleep!!! I started to get a sore throat on saturday :32: so i mega dosed vita C,D, and my fruits!!! with a lil bit of :hump: haha and feeling much better mid week :banana:

6/8/11 - 6/9/11

Vascularity - 7/10
Endurance - 9/10
Energy - 10/10
Libido 12/10
Overall N/A

Please note that vascularity isn't as high partially because my body has gained some fat and i have gained some water weight as well :22:

Just wanted to see the libido checks again. LOL

I don't really expect you to see any increase in vascularity unless from leaning out or drying out. Interested in alpha male, strength, testicular size, and libido for sure. I know S4 is mildly suppressive and curious if the testicles stay the same size / consistency during the S4 run with ERASE. Curious if the AI keep E low will keep the boys thinking they need to keep producing.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to see the libido checks again. LOL

I don't really expect you to see any increase in vascularity unless from leaning out or drying out. Interested in alpha male, strength, testicular size, and libido for sure. I know S4 is mildly suppressive and curious if the testicles stay the same size / consistency during the S4 run with ERASE. Curious if the AI keep E low will keep the boys thinking they need to keep producing.
Right on buddy! I will say this!!! My girlfriend even comment on my testicular size last week!! We were talking and she says to me, huh, your balls are bigger than they usually are is that normal :hump: I says to her :eek:p: hahah :fing02:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on buddy! I will say this!!! My girlfriend even comment on my testicular size last week!! We were talking and she says to me, huh, your balls are bigger than they usually are is that normal :hump: I says to her :eek:p: hahah :fing02:
Thats' the way to do it :laugh:
Sorry I been missing out for a while, been crazy busy lately.

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thats' the way to do it :laugh:
Sorry I been missing out for a while, been crazy busy lately.

//CC
No worries!!! glad to see that your making a lil comback here!!! How go things over in the Eu my friend?!?! :scared:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries!!! glad to see that your making a lil comback here!!! How go things over in the Eu my friend?!?! :scared:
Summer has hit us hard here in Finland, it's been 30ºC the whole week :ugh1:
This heat seriously takes a toll on my body, I almost puked the other day when I was hitting my arms in the gym :footinmouth:

Otherwise everything is great, bikini girls popping up everywhere :banana:
God bless summertime :laugh: