Does anyone know if Hot-Rox suppresses insulin?
- 07-22-2004, 04:22 PM
- 07-22-2004, 11:28 PM
The only thing hot rox is good for is to empty your wallet.
- 07-23-2004, 01:44 AM
ditto. You can find the ingredients in it for much, much, much, much, much cheaper. Good guggle powder can be found @ 1fast400.com
07-23-2004, 10:24 AM
Besides no supplement can truly supress insulin( that I know of) the best we can do is make ourselves more sensitive so less is released and mimic insulin.
07-23-2004, 12:22 PM
You beat me to it.lolThe only thing hot rox is good for is to empty your wallet.
07-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Funny story about Hotrox, my girl and I seperated for a few months so she loss her hookup so to speak on the fat loss super supps , so.... she bought some hot rox because a local jackass trainer told her it was good stuff. Typical right. Needless to say we got back together and I found the bottle in her room, which she tried to hide because she knew I would comment and laugh at her. Ahhh she's lucky to have a man like me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rayjay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
- By greg1232 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2012, 09:42 PM
- By stilllearnin1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:06 AM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2007, 06:27 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:41 PM