New PWO Help/Thoughts/Suggestions! - AnabolicMinds.com

New PWO Help/Thoughts/Suggestions!

  1. New Member
    thesponge18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    New PWO Help/Thoughts/Suggestions!


    Shalom guys,

    (Glad we all survived the apocalypse, by they way.)

    I'm in the market for a new PWO. Jack3d ran it's course and doesn't do anything for me, anymore. I looking into either SAN's Launch, Appnut's Lit-Up, MP Assualt, or Mesomorph. I'm away from trying Lit-Up, because I'm already on DAA and Inhibit-E, so it seems a little unnecessary/overkill.

    What would everyone out there recommend?

    Thanks!!

  2. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6817

    Reputation

    then assault is the way to go, you may need a full week off of stims before you go onto a 1,3 dimetheylamine free PWO but assault is the best of the best when it comes to it, full doses of creatine beta alanine and citrulline malate in a full scoop, you cant ask for more!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  3. New Member
    thesponge18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    then assault is the way to go, you may need a full week off of stims before you go onto a 1,3 dimetheylamine free PWO but assault is the best of the best when it comes to it, full doses of creatine beta alanine and citrulline malate in a full scoop, you cant ask for more!
    Thanks!! I'd been taking a good look and it seems solid. I was hoping to get something with Creatine Nitrate in it for the pumps; tried SAN Launch the other day and loved it. It coulda just been the workout, though. Who knows. Either way, I've found Assualt around 30 w/free shipping, so I can't complain with that deal. And I do need to give myself a break. I'm a stim junkie: drink coffee/green tea a lot in the mornings, and on top of the 1,3, my body needs a break!
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    I'm in the market for a new PWO. Jack3d ran it's course and doesn't do anything for me, anymore. I looking into either SAN's Launch, Appnut's Lit-Up, MP Assualt, or Mesomorph. I'm away from trying Lit-Up, because I'm already on DAA and Inhibit-E, so it seems a little unnecessary/overkill.

    What would everyone out there recommend?
    If Jack3d no longer does anything for you, maybe you need some time out from stimulants.

    If so, and even if not, the product I recommend is Assault, no hesitation. If you can get the formula with the Suma Root in (all current ones out except for Green Apple - that is the new formulation without Suma Root), then all the better, since that made the difference for me - like you I was a stim junkie (and could very easily become one again if I start), but since using Assault, I don't have to use myriad stims (see my Review of Assault to see what I'm talking about).

    Mesomorph is a decent product as well - I actually used it for the first time last week - see Rosie's [Mini] Review of Mesomorph. However, as I said, "It's either a product you will love or hate, use or not use, depending on your goals and needs and other individual factors (like with me)."


    Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    Thanks!! I'd been taking a good look and it seems solid. I was hoping to get something with Creatine Nitrate in it for the pumps; tried SAN Launch the other day and loved it. It coulda just been the workout, though. Who knows. Either way, I've found Assualt around 30 w/free shipping, so I can't complain with that deal. And I do need to give myself a break. I'm a stim junkie: drink coffee/green tea a lot in the mornings, and on top of the 1,3, my body needs a break!
    Creatine Nitrate does give wicked pumps for sure - Sean has been using Mesomorph for a bit now and the pumps are one thing he goes on about.

    Notes re the stims above. Also look into adaptogens - they help me greatly in this area, specifically Rhodiola Rosea and Suma Root.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Nice, a Launch mention!
  6. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    I would cast my vote on Assault, though I haven't tried MesoMorph yet.. But MesoMorph does contain 1.3-dimethylamine, so it seems better that you try it later on and let your body rest a bit from that stimulantia.

    Or perhaps you could benefit from a stim-free PWO as Carnobolic and add some creatine of your choice.. (in this case perhaps Creatine Nitrate as you meantioned?) Stims are really great and can do alot for the training, but it isn't wrong in letting the body rest a bit from all that extra stress once in a while...
  7. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Have you seen the new White FLOOD? Here's the FAQ, that's where I'd place my vote.
  8. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mesomorph (with stims + creatine nitrate +cm) and Musclefeast's Anabolic Ignite (non-stim + full doses of creatine nitrate and citrulline malate), and yes I've used Assault. First two...every day of the week.
  9. Advanced Member
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72266

    Reputation Reputation

    The new White Flood would be a great option. Everyone that has taken it is loving it


    Nitrates, Citrulline, LCLT, energy and focus with no crash or jitters, HUGE pumps
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  10. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SNS Focus XT with MCC.
    I have been using this preworkout and it has been great for me.

    Focus XT is very underrated in the preworkout realm....
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,777
    Rep Power
    3819560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if u dont want Lit Up, try to get a sample of Launch. It is a great product. Also, PM me if u want samples of RPM. Launch, Meso, RPM all great options. cant go wrong with any of them.

    As far as Assault goes, i see it as a focus/pump pre workout. much like lit up. the only difference is with Lit Up, I can take one scoop and see it workout. with assault, i gotta do 3 :/
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  12. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    The new White Flood would be a great option. Everyone that has taken it is loving it


    Nitrates, Citrulline, LCLT, energy and focus with no crash or jitters, HUGE pumps
    How many grams (roughly) of nitrates,LCLT & CM per serving/scoop?
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    As far as Assault goes, i see it as a focus/pump pre workout. much like lit up. the only difference is with Lit Up, I can take one scoop and see it workout. with assault, i gotta do 3 :/
    You use three SCOOPS of Assault? Or you mean three servings, Phil?

    And Assault and LIT UP are two very different products, I can assure you.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Another great choice is Wyked from Taurus Nutrition. The focus aspect of the product, in addition to the energy provided from stims, is worthy of being considered among the top PWO's on the market.
  15. Advanced Member
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72266

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How many grams (roughly) of nitrates,LCLT & CM per serving/scoop?



    This label is the per scoop dosage. So you can effectively double that with 2 scoops. In addition to the 3 original flavors we've added Juicy Watermelon for the White Flood upgrade

    Its not Citrulline Malate by the way, straight L-Citrulline. You need less of a dosage of straight Citrulline to exhibit effects
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  16. New Member
    thesponge18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Thanks for the input, everyone; much appreciated. So, it's pretty much down to Assault for pumps or Lit Up/Mesomorph for the whole deal?

    I tried launch the other day, actually. It was a good pump, better than Jack3d, but felt a little too much like Jack3d. I'm not concerned about any creatine in my pwo other than it being CN for the pumps, because I just started MCC the other day.

    In terms of strength gains and a bulking diet, which one would everyone suggest: Lit Up, Assault, Mesomorph, or the new White Flood?

    Thanks again!
  17. Advanced Member
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72266

    Reputation Reputation

    99% of people wont be able to recommend the new White Flood since they havent tried it yet.

    There are a couple logs in the sponsored log section tho
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  18. New Member
    thesponge18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Mesomorph (with stims + creatine nitrate +cm) and Musclefeast's Anabolic Ignite (non-stim + full doses of creatine nitrate and citrulline malate), and yes I've used Assault. First two...every day of the week.
    I'm probably going to invest in some Muscle Feat protein soon, you try any of their other products? They seem pretty legit/high quality, not to mention super affordable.
  19. New Member
    thesponge18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    99% of people wont be able to recommend the new White Flood since they havent tried it yet.

    There are a couple logs in the sponsored log section tho
    Makes sense. Tried Super Pump 250 by any chance? Buddy of mine @ GNC just texted me and 40 servings is on sale for 30. For conveniences sake, I'm considering it, though I've heard a tolerance is built pretty quickly like with Jack3d.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    Thanks for the input, everyone; much appreciated. So, it's pretty much down to Assault for pumps or Lit Up/Mesomorph for the whole deal?

    I tried launch the other day, actually. It was a good pump, better than Jack3d, but felt a little too much like Jack3d. I'm not concerned about any creatine in my pwo other than it being CN for the pumps, because I just started MCC the other day.

    In terms of strength gains and a bulking diet, which one would everyone suggest: Lit Up, Assault, Mesomorph, or the new White Flood?

    Thanks again!
    Assault just for pumps? I think not. Assault gives you EVERYthing from mental clarity to energy to endurance, strength, and more!

    If you're going to be using MCC, then you should probably select a product that does NOT contain creatine, since those that do contain all you need.

    Anything is going to work for strength and hypertrophy if you're training appropriately for strength and mass and your nutrition is a "bulking diet". I have tried LIT UP, Assault, and Mesomorph. Regardless, because of your comments earlier in this thread, I still recommend Assault - if you use it, save the MCC for another time, use on your non-training days, or you can use with Assault if you only use a SERVING of Assault (a serving contains 2.5 grams of creatine).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. Advanced Member
    Powercage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    72266

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    Makes sense. Tried Super Pump 250 by any chance? Buddy of mine @ GNC just texted me and 40 servings is on sale for 30. For conveniences sake, I'm considering it, though I've heard a tolerance is built pretty quickly like with Jack3d.


    Yes Ive tried it. Its a decent product. I would say go for it if you can get it extra cheap. Check prices online and see how they compare.

    The one thing I will say tho is it is pretty common for SP250 to cause GI distress, but that being said..it works pretty well and is tasty (at least the blue raspberry was)
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
  22. New Member
    thesponge18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Assault just for pumps? I think not. Assault gives you EVERYthing from mental clarity to energy to endurance, strength, and more!

    If you're going to be using MCC, then you should probably select a product that does NOT contain creatine, since those that do contain all you need.

    Anything is going to work for strength and hypertrophy if you're training appropriately for strength and mass and your nutrition is a "bulking diet". I have tried LIT UP, Assault, and Mesomorph. Regardless, because of your comments earlier in this thread, I still recommend Assault - if you use it, save the MCC for another time, use on your non-training days, or you can use with Assault if you only use a SERVING of Assault (a serving contains 2.5 grams of creatine).

    ~Rosie~

    Sweetness. This (^) is probably what I'm going to do. Muchos gracias! I'll probably order it tonight, actually. I'll be off stims for about a week and a half, so it should be here around the time I'm ready for it.

    Thanks, too, for the MCC suggestion. Dosing creatine every day seems to be the 'out of date'/unnecessary way of going about it now-a-days, or at least from everything I'm reading in threads/forums.

    I'm stoked to see more and more companies moving to CN in their pre-workouts though. From everyone I've talked to at the gym, I can't find someone who doesn't see results from it. Pumps are just wicked.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    Sweetness. This (^) is probably what I'm going to do. Muchos gracias! I'll probably order it tonight, actually. I'll be off stims for about a week and a half, so it should be here around the time I'm ready for it.

    Thanks, too, for the MCC suggestion. Dosing creatine every day seems to be the 'out of date'/unnecessary way of going about it now-a-days, or at least from everything I'm reading in threads/forums.

    I'm stoked to see more and more companies moving to CN in their pre-workouts though. From everyone I've talked to at the gym, I can't find someone who doesn't see results from it. Pumps are just wicked.
    No worries

    Whether you use creatine daily is up to you - I personally use 2.5-5 grams daily, but that's me.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi Pulse .. Thoughts And Suggestions ?
    By FuTuRE FAME in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:11 PM
  2. Epi Pulse .. Thoughts And Suggestions ?
    By FuTuRE FAME in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 07:28 AM
  3. Epi Pulse .. Thoughts And Suggestions ?
    By FuTuRE FAME in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. Final Thoughts/Suggestions
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in