input wanted : question about letro/test booster/gyno

seoul

Awards
what do you guys think? i've been on letro 2.5 for about a month while taking zma and some b complex sup. is there any thing else I can do to speed this process? i know i have a lot of loose skin but i notice if my nipples aren't hard, it sags a bit. is that loose skin or gyno? will the letrozole shrink my nipples so it isn't so puffy? should i stop taking ZMA (my test was higher than normal before i started)? also should i stop smoking weed while on letrozole? any suggestions would be appreciated, im going crazy over this. thanks!

img18.imageshack.us/img18/4632/21255934.jpg [ before i started letro ]

img841.imageshack.us/img841/2302/58406558.jpg [1 month ]
img163.imageshack.us/img163/8955/71667182.jpg [ side ]
img818.imageshack.us/img818/3874/24088142.jpg [ side ]

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant spot lose fat. the only fat burner i have ever used is Black Cats which isnt really a strong fat burner. i dropped ten pounds while using it while cutting.

other supps that will help u lose fat are test boosters and HGH boosters. you could put together a nice natty stack as well

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Just chill, I think your progress is totally fine for just 1 month. Remember that losing weight takes time and it's all about the kCal you ingest, not how many supps you use to aid you...

Can't you write a little about your current diet and your plan of approach? Have you considering using any of the many diets out there ? I'm currently on The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler and I just love it... The fact that it was so easy and comfortable to adapt into it is probably the one thing I like best about it... You'll be surprised how fast and easy it really is... ;)

I'm not saying that using a supp is worthless, it totally helps, but there isn't much point of using it if you don't eat proper...

Throw your answer in here for multirespones or just throw me a PM for personal help.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have been on Letro @ 2.5 mg for a whole month for puffy nipples?

You are over reacting about your nips big time. Taper off the letro, your estrogen levels are probably crushed.

seoul

Awards
Just chill, I think your progress is totally fine for just 1 month. Remember that losing weight takes time and it's all about the kCal you ingest, not how many supps you use to aid you...

Can't you write a little about your current diet and your plan of approach? Have you considering using any of the many diets out there ? I'm currently on The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler and I just love it... The fact that it was so easy and comfortable to adapt into it is probably the one thing I like best about it... You'll be surprised how fast and easy it really is... ;)

I'm not saying that using a supp is worthless, it totally helps, but there isn't much point of using it if you don't eat proper...

Throw your answer in here for multirespones or just throw me a PM for personal help.

im currently eating 1000-1200 calories every day. most of it is from protein bars or protein shakes. im also taking oxyelite pro to cut the last 10 lbs. im trying to get rid of majority of my fat to suffocate this gyno to death.

You have been on Letro @ 2.5 mg for a whole month for puffy nipples?

You are over reacting about your nips big time. Taper off the letro, your estrogen levels are probably crushed.
im not over reacting, i feel huge lumps when i squeeze my nips and it seems like it hasn't shrunk :( is it safe to run letrozole for 3 months?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not over reacting, i feel huge lumps when i squeeze my nips and it seems like it hasn't shrunk :( is it safe to run letrozole for 3 months?
You didn't mention any lumps... but sometimes it is normal to have lumps behind your nipples. Are they painful and tender?

seoul

Awards
if i pinch it really hard it hurts. its been 3 yrs since i had this gyno and i just started using letro. both nips are about dime size, will letro take care of it for sure? i hear a lot of success with it but other people saying it doesn't work. whats ur input?

since mine doesn't lactate, will it still help if i take b6 for the other gyno?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you pinch anything really hard it will hurt...

Letro does work for some people and not others. If the lumps are true gyno lumps and have been there for 3 years letro will most likely not work.

Do a simple search on Google scholor for "Nolvadex and Gynecomastia." Nolvadex has been shown to be effective at reducing gyno. Do your research on Nolvadex and see if you want to try that. It is effective, but must be run anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months. I would also advise you to jump on a low dose of aromasin post-Nolva to lower risen estrogen while on Nolva if you decide to try it.

Or another option is leave it alone at this point which I would actually suggest. Those pics you have look fine cosmetically speaking, but if you're having immense pain and tenderness and it interferes with your life which doesn't sound like it, than just leave it be.

Last option is surgery.

seoul

Awards
thanks! imam finish this last letro bottle and then jump on nolva. much appreciated!