BEST for cuts

lorden24

Awards
I'm looking to lean out some over the next six weeks before I run my 1st ever cycle. I'm currently at somewhere between 13% and 14% body fat, and I don't want to bulk even more on top of this and then have to wait to cut even longer after PCT. That said, this being a short cut, I'm looking into the best option out there for cutting, here's what I'm looking into.

1. Clen (clenbuterol)
2. ECA stack
3. Erase, Alpha T2, and Oxy Elite all stacked

Out of these three, what would you guys recommend for the best aid in fat loss? Or is there something better?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Option # 3 has a lot of people happy!!

lorden24

Awards
Option # 3 has a lot of people happy!!
yea ive heard it's a good one, do you have any experience with ECA? I've heard it's really quite good...hmmm would it be dangerous to stack Erase and Alpha2 with ECA?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
you can ran erase and alphat2 with Eca no problems.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to lean out some over the next six weeks before I run my 1st ever cycle. I'm currently at somewhere between 13% and 14% body fat, and I don't want to bulk even more on top of this and then have to wait to cut even longer after PCT. That said, this being a short cut, I'm looking into the best option out there for cutting, here's what I'm looking into.

1. Clen (clenbuterol)
2. ECA stack
3. Erase, Alpha T2, and Oxy Elite all stacked

Out of these three, what would you guys recommend for the best aid in fat loss? Or is there something better?
I would say Option #3. I would however, recommend making an adjustment and using Shred Matrix instead of OPE - this is just a personal thing. You could add E on top of that if you wanted as well - Option #3 as it is or as I recommended it - to give you a varied amalgamation of Options #2 and #2.

In saying that, if you've never used one or more of the products you plan on using or are looking at using, you're better off using one standalone or two, and if you use three, stagger the starts, so that you know how each one affects you.

~Rosie~

lorden24

Awards
What a joke.. Option 3? Bitch please.

Option 1 or 2.. Definitely.
I'm surprised clen is not more popular around here. in my research it seems to be pretty good for fat loss, but I notice many on AM say its really nothing great, and with the sides it may not even be worth it.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

?

------------------

I haven't used any of the above meantioned, but I have read alot of good stuff about option 3...

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
he's just pissed because nutra doesn't ship to him for cheap.. so he's taking it out on their current deals.. Ephedrine is still legal in canada.. not sure about clen.. that's prolly why he said that.. dunno though.. I'm sure he'll freak out about this post though..

In spirit of what's to come.. Sluggy, U mad bro?

To the OP, The ECA stack has some serious dangers that can effect certain people. Although it's been safely used in lots of people. Option #3 would also help you increase test and reduce E which would be nice in addition to fatloss.

overall I'd say #3 for being safest, most legal, and not real high priced if you order before the sale ends, and it's effective :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Clenbuterol for crying out loud...

If you want effective Natty supps at a good price then option 3 out of those listed... but don't expect it to be like Clen.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If you want effective Natty supps at a good price then option 3 out of those listed... but don't expect it to be like Clen.
Agreed. These retards are putting this OTC **** in the same category as clen.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. These retards are putting this OTC **** in the same category as clen.
I'm not.. I'm simply putting out my opinon on what I would have chosen...
You also have to consider the pros and cons of each supp...

And putting out ones opinion isn't wrong.. it's just your opinion..

lorden24

Awards

though i really don't know to much about clen, just the basics, this was my thought at the start of my research, i thought clen was supposed to be the god of fat burners.

cpekz

Awards
though i really don't know to much about clen, just the basics, this was my thought at the start of my research, i thought clen was supposed to be the god of fat burners.
Nope that would be DNP, but that **** is ridiculous

art68us

art68us

Awards

Exactly. ECA stack and clen have been proven to work

time and time again.

Not to mention its cheaper to take the ECA stack than stacking all that other ****.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, there is repping a product and then there is this...

For someone to really compare a "natural" product to ECA or Clenbuterol is just OUTRAGEOUS in my opinion... Here is his question: "I'm looking into the best option out there for cutting, here's what I'm looking into. and then some people suggest Erase + T2 + OEP? Over ECA or Clen? Seriously? A natural OTC stack x Not so OTC stuff and we are giving the OTC an edge?

Granted, YOU may rather take the stack as in "I do not enjoy the anxiety that comes with ECA"; "I don't enjoy being jittery all day thanks to ECA" ; "I don't like the cramps that come with Clen" ; "I don't have means of getting ahold of some Clen". Ok, if that was the case for any, sure, by all means get some Shift + T2 + OEP. Just please don't try to sell someone on how that stack is better than ECA stack or Clen because that is just crazy. Is it a good stack? Yes. Is it a great stack? Perhaps. Better than ECA? Doubtful. Not to mention, if you really wanna go all out, do ECA + T2 and knock your socks off.

It almost reminds me of USP Labs a while back claiming that they were releasing a 90% concentrate Coleous Forksilii (sp?) product and claiming gains better than Anavar. Like, seriously bro? Or if someone were to ask "Hey, what should I do for most strength? H-Drol, Epistane or Anabolic Pump + Prime + Powerful? And along came a USP Lab rep and said "Oh, AP+P+P is by far the best choice here, it will put the most muscle on you!"

Let's be serious here now, come on. I respect the opinions and not wanting to go a certain route, but to me is a stretch to put any natural product ahead of Clen or Ephedrine.

So to answer your question: The best one of the trio is Clen, by a long shot. It comes with some downsides that you may not appreciate, cramps are annoying, the shaking and jittery is also annoying and you will be warm as hell throughout the day. Not to mention not as easy to get a hold of.

ECA is a great stack and you can dose it to fit your needs. I take every 3 hours and works like a charm for me. Some people add Yohimbine, which is to the point that I mentioned before, perhaps you would do yourself a favor stacking the Alpha T2 with it. You could very well run Erase + Alpha T2 + ECA, just taking off the OEP and replacing with ECA. Another good combo is Shift + Alpha T2 + ECA (I have ran that with great success).

Hope this helps.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'll take Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Yohimbine

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i fuking HATE clen and would nto use it again.
much better options like test,tren and need2slin lol :p
or even ECA over clen but even that is not my fave.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Reduce XT + SNS TTA 500 + SNS RK-500 Xtreme
^that is the best fat burning stack I have ever used in my life. Oh, and it's stim free.

MHP Anadrox did a great job for me with fat loss. However, the sides beat the living crap out of me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Clen is the only real steroid you have listed. It will be far and away the most effective but comes with side effects

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low dose clen would still be 5x more effective than any natural product.

ECA Ive heard good things about.. some people prefer it to clen.

Ive never tried either, but to be honest no natural fat loss product has really done much for me.. cardio works for me, thats about it. :)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised clen is not more popular around here. in my research it seems to be pretty good for fat loss, but I notice many on AM say its really nothing great, and with the sides it may not even be worth it.
ill spend much less on my clen and t3 get better results and run it 2-3x as long, opposed to spending 120 for a month of other ****,.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard sugar pills and 3hrs of cardio a day works well.

I recommend MuscleTech sugar pills though, an ingredient in them was shown to increase thermogenesis 250% (in rats).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your options as listed:

1. I saw good success with low sides

2. I also saw just as good success as number 1 BUT with more noticeable sides (headaches/high BP, ect)

3. That seems to be a popular option...but what I'm using now and having great success with is:
-Reduce XT, TTA-500, RK-500, ALCAR, and TT-33 (and then either 1 or 2 added if desired)

Also, remember that these are just supplements which will aid your goals, but are not a replacement for a proper diet and workout program, which will ultimately define your dieting success. They can, however, help you maximize the effects and benefits of your efforts.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Clen didn't work well for me but when I used it through transdermal rather than oral it worked a lot better.

But if you want to do #3 I would recommend Forged Burner over. Personally it worked a lot better for me.