Testosterone Boosters Question

mudtooth

Awards
Hello, i need help on something please.

I didn`t know or i didn`t research that you must stop using testosterone boosters after a few weeks for not screwing your own testosterone production and i have using them now for almost 1 year nonstop.

I started with tribulus + ZMA
Immediately when run off i started using T-bomb 2
then when T-bomb 2 run off i started taking Axis-HT from BSN
then DHEA by MRM
then PRIME from usplabs
then Hard FX from AX
and now Mass FX

From summer i started this big cycle with not even one day off..

If i stop taking any testosterone boosters now, my natural testosterone production will come back to normal or is a chance that i have screw it up for my whole life? what do you think?

If some one out there experienced with this please answer my question because am worried.

Thank you

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Those are mostly natural test boosters.

While you should have taken time inbetween them, you should be alright.

Your body will still produce testosterone naturally. Youd be surprised how quick a body can readjust itself.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
A Natty test booster really doesnt need to be cycled imo, It just releases extra testosterone your body alrdy has and lets it reach its maximum potential.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. No need to worry man. Alot of us here run 2 or 3 natty test boosters in a row.

mudtooth

Awards
Ok then i see that the problem is not that big for what i was expecting but to be 100% sure that my system can produce testosterone to normal levels after i stop using them should i stop for 1 month taking any test-boosters and do a blood test or you suggest i continue the use of them and its no problem?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Ok then i see that the problem is not that big for what i was expecting but to be 100% sure that my system can produce testosterone to normal levels after i stop using them should i stop for 1 month taking any test-boosters and do a blood test or you suggest i continue the use of them and its no problem?
As we said no need to do blood tests lol, Its a natty test booster you will be fine, If anything it will help you, and up your libido as well,

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No need for blood test.

Just stop using them so you can put your mind at ease.

You may feel a little less energetic or aggressive, but its just because your bodys returning to normal as oppose to having the boost.

I run Blue Gene (natural hormonal optimizer) for 6 months at a time with no negative side effects.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do recommend cycling them but only being off for shorter periods of time or taking weekends off or something, your body knows where homeostasis should be, when you try changing things with endogenous products it will produce some pharmacodynamic changes (and sometimes pharmacokinetic ones), such as decreasing receptor density or increasing metabolism. Cycling them just allows your body to reset essentially :).

But don't be overly concerned with it, we aren't talking the same type of cycles as prohormones and the likes.

Odelay

Awards
I have a question relating to the topic.

I'm using Purus Labs Recycle and I do competitive sports. Is there a risk that my testosterone levels would result in a positive test? This might be stupid question, but I really don't have any knowledge of the subject.

nerdalert

Awards
If you haven't tried HcGenerate you should give that a shot, it os proven by many here to work. It is the best test booster that I have run, but I am going to try out Phytoserm 347 also to compare the two.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a question relating to the topic.

I'm using Purus Labs Recycle and I do competitive sports. Is there a risk that my testosterone levels would result in a positive test? This might be stupid question, but I really don't have any knowledge of the subject.
No, they look at test:epitest ratio and there is nothing natural that would put you over the edge there trust me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do recommend cycling them but only being off for shorter periods of time or taking weekends off or something, your body knows where homeostasis should be, when you try changing things with endogenous products it will produce some pharmacodynamic changes (and sometimes pharmacokinetic ones), such as decreasing receptor density or increasing metabolism. Cycling them just allows your body to reset essentially :).

But don't be overly concerned with it, we aren't talking the same type of cycles as prohormones and the likes.

EXACTLY!!! I ever use 5 days on 2 days off protocol and add LCLT with every Test Booster ;)

mudtooth

Awards
Very good site, i will ask more questions in the future here

Thanks to all of you

Bigrob999

Awards
Same question

i used about 20 pills spread out of 2 or three months, will my test levels have dropped because of the use

Bigrob999

Awards
im just curious because i have never taken a test booster it was called test plex

Bigrob999

Awards
and by dropped i mean do i need to help them come back up with a post

Bigrob999

Awards
yes i am, i was given 20 or so pills and took them sporadically over one or two months i was just wondering if it could mess my levels up and if it would mess them up how to help get them back

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i am, i was given 20 or so pills and took them sporadically over one or two months i was just wondering if it could mess my levels up and if it would mess them up how to help get them back

I am no expert but what you took was a very strong prohormone and you might want to look into picking up a real natty test booster. Go to Nutra Planet and look for Post Cycle Therapy products under Sports Nutrition. Some popular products are DAA, Erase, D-Pol, and Test Powder. You will find alot of great natty test boosters there.If it was me in your position I would run Erase & any DAA product immediately because with out blood work you do not know how bad you messed up your body. I hope this helps.

Again like I said I am no expert and I'm sure more people will help you here.
How old are you?

Bigrob999

Awards
thank you man. can i get erase at say GNC or will i have to order it online? i am 21

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really feel like ZMA is all hype bro. Personally I go with DAA or ErasePro for my go to products and they work really well for me. I combine these two products with a good solid pre workout supplement and Im good to go. What are you looking for out of these supplements? What are your goals? What are you trying to accomplish?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How long ago was your run? if you can call it a run..

Bigrob999

Awards
I really feel like ZMA is all hype bro. Personally I go with DAA or ErasePro for my go to products and they work really well for me. I combine these two products with a good solid pre workout supplement and Im good to go. What are you looking for out of these supplements? What are your goals? What are you trying to accomplish?
. Most of all get my hormone balance back to normal, if it is screwed up at all and think it is.

Bigrob999

Awards
Secondly size I need 20 pounds

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Firstly, you don't need 20 pounds, you want 20 pounds. Secondly, do you know what a prohormone is? Are you aware of the compounds you took? Did you run cycle supports? Did you run it with a SERM on hand?

Test plexx is quite a mixed bag of compounds.. more is not better, especially if you have no idea what you are doing.

It contains; a halodrone clone, epistane, superdrol and Max LMG. It also contains support supps in the product with should be dosed away from PH use.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Firstly, you don't need 20 pounds, you want 20 pounds. Secondly, do you know what a prohormone is? Are you aware of the compounds you took? Did you run cycle supports? Did you run it with a SERM on hand?

Test plexx is quite a mixed bag of compounds.. more is not better, especially if you have no idea what you are doing.
He said it was given to him as a test booster. He obviously thought it was a natural supplement

Bigrob999

Awards
He said it was given to him as a test booster. He obviously thought it was a natural supplement
I know more is not better, and I thank you all for answering I really do, but like I said I would take one and then my next one would be a week later I just don't want anything to be messed up now that I know what I was taking you know, I also agree it was foolish to take something I had no clue about I just need input on how to even everything out

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I know more is not better, and I thank you all for answering I really do, but like I said I would take one and then my next one would be a week later I just don't want anything to be messed up now that I know what I was taking you know, I also agree it was foolish to take something I had no clue about I just need input on how to even everything out
So you would take just ONE pill a week? That's it?

Bigrob999

Awards
So you would take just ONE pill a week? That's it?
About right there was a week were I did two or three I can't remember it was awhile ago when I did that in a week I now remember tht I got the three months ago and there was a week where I took three and the rest would be one then off then one then two weeks off. It was just really all over the place because I thought it was test

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well your saving grace might be that you didn't take many in any given time frame. You might be ok, but if you can get your hands on some sort of basic PCT then you should.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It contains; a halodrone clone, epistane, superdrol and Max LMG. It also contains support supps in the product with should be dosed away from PH use.
Great Post. If it was me I would go see my family physician ASAP.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. Most of all get my hormone balance back to normal, if it is screwed up at all and think it is.
Google Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and steroids liver damage. You might want to look into some liver support supplement such as Liver Assist XT. You just want to make sure your liver and endocrine system is not screwed up. It is better to be safe then sorry later on. Like Jiigzz said look into and pick up some basic PCT products.Good luck!

Bigrob999

Awards
Thank you all just saw my physician and had work done, and am not going to look at a post cycle. Once again thank you all