XFA on a Cut?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

at the moment i am on a cut (-500cal, moderate carbs, high protein). I am not doing the keto diet. Read a lot of positive reviews about X-Factor advanced lately. But i also read that it would be a waste if you run XFA on a cut as it is assumed to work much better eating 500-800 cal. over maintenance. Really not sure if i should give it a try on my cut or if i should wait with XFA till i am bulking again. What can i expect when i run it in a cal deficit and what has to be taken in consideration then? Or will i lose bodyfat whilst on XFA though i have a caloric surplus? My weight is 87.5kg at 177cm and i assume my bodyfat being at approx. 19%.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definitely works on a cut, I've used it for that. It helps lean you out, maintain strength, and maintain muscle IMO. I do think it's better suited for a bulk, but works none-the-less. I guess it depends how much you want to use it now, versus cost. Either time you use it, I'm sure you'll be happy with results.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor has improved my body composition more than any other natural supplement, some folks assume it is only good for bulking, and that is certainly not the case.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be some foods and supplements to avoid while using this? And is the normal practice now to dose all caps before your workout on workout days?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be some foods and supplements to avoid while using this? And is the normal practice now to dose all caps before your workout on workout days?
avoid fish, flax, sesamin and olive oil

dont over do fish, avocado, peanut butter

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also add to at least experiment taking all 4 caps preWO...and as far as using for a cut...agree with what's already been said...and will add when I ran it, I was looking to add lbm, was overeating to begin with and had to bump up my cal intake a couple of times...estimate wound up prolly ~700 cals more than maintenence at least...leaned out, bigger/fuller muscles...and wound up dropping 3-4lbs overall...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also add to at least experiment taking all 4 caps preWO...and as far as using for a cut...agree with what's already been said...and will add when I ran it, I was looking to add lbm, was overeating to begin with and had to bump up my cal intake a couple of times...estimate wound up prolly ~700 cals more than maintenence at least...leaned out, bigger/fuller muscles...and wound up dropping 3-4lbs overall...
great feedback and 4 preWO has become quite popular