Combatting Gyno with OTC products

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What could help from your own experience combatting a slight gyno? A-HD?? Erase??

diggy_da_don

Awards
saw this

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/163285-my-gyno-got.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about an anti estro stacked with a test booster (not DAA)

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Well dht is very effective at reducing gyno from what I've heard (a.k.a. Androhard) but if you don't want to go that route and want to go over the counter still I would do 3 pills daily of Erase and get some topical Sustain Alpha. Keep in mind though that this will not be a guaranteed fix esp with over the counter supps. Hope this helps and good luck.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its not going to be that easy with OTC stuff. I will help but not going to 100% way to go. Inhibit E, ERASE, etc. Dont take a T booster while doing this. Or if you do I would do stuff like ZMA, Vit D (high dose 4000IU), etc.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well dht is very effective at reducing gyno from what I've heard (a.k.a. Androhard) but if you don't want to go that route and want to go over the counter still I would do 3 pills daily of Erase and get some topical Sustain Alpha. Keep in mind though that this will not be a guaranteed fix esp with over the counter supps. Hope this helps and good luck.
16 Week Anti-Gyno Challenge

Check it out.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formastanzol/Formastane?
Forma-Stanzol for sure. I got a little bottle of this and it seems to last forever. A great value as a muscle builder and as an OTC AI.