Thoughts on stacking these

Username12345

Awards
Hey guys, what's your thoughts on stacking these three: PES Erase, Athletix Titanium and Alpha t2? My goal would to hopefully be to lose some fat and add some lbm simultaneously. Or even just add some lean mass, I understand that erase can help decrease estrogenic fat deposits though so that's a plus.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, what's your thoughts on stacking these three: PES Erase, Athletix Titanium and Alpha t2? My goal would to hopefully be to lose some fat and add some lbm simultaneously. Or even just add some lean mass, I understand that erase can help decrease estrogenic fat deposits though so that's a plus.
It's a great (and recommended) stack. Just remember that if you want a recomp, make sure that your NUTRITION is manipulated perfectly for YOU for it, since that will predominantly determine you success (or lack of it) - although that stack will help as well, but even better if you actually have your nutrition (and training) appropriate for your goals!

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack. I think you also sent me a PM

Dosing Protocol:

2-3 caps of Erase per day, spread out, with or without food

1-2 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast

1 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later

2 caps of Titanium per day, spread out

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Stellar stack, but remember its all about your diet and training, and you'll see some awesome results

Username12345

Awards
Yeah I know my diet is a key factor. I will be preparing my meals ahead of time and crunching the numbers to make sure they are right where they should be. My only concern would be the testosterone conversion to DHT, do you think this will be a problem or am I just being paranoid?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I know my diet is a key factor. I will be preparing my meals ahead of time and crunching the numbers to make sure they are right where they should be. My only concern would be the testosterone conversion to DHT, do you think this will be a problem or am I just being paranoid?
Stressing about something not to be worried about, IMO, but Josh can add any further necessary comment.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're worried, add some Toco-8 or a high dose of Saw Palmetto Extract to reduce the conversion